zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.

Learn More · Register Now
Welcome to The New Jedi Order. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Temple
Jorrick
Posted: Jun 6 2005, 04:43 PM

Nightmaster

Group: Members
Member No.: 132

Jorrick with his squad of Nighthood behind him says, "Find workers, this spot is nice." He says looking into a small jungle, with a small lake beside it.

The Nighthood comes back with workers, they start chopping down some trees, and then start the construction of the Temple. Built in a simular way of the Great Massassi temple on Yavin IV, but with more underground pathways, and more guard posts around it.

When it opened up Jorrick told the public on the Holo-vision,
"This Temple shall be a refuge for all who would like to escape the evil of the Yuuzhan Vong and the "free" Republic."

But what he did not tell them is that, underneath the Temple lies a Nighthood Acadamy, for all who want to be a Nightbrother, Nightsister or Jedi. It's not kept hidden from the public but not everyone knows about it.
The Acadamy's staff:
Leader-Lord Jorrick
Masters- _________
_________
_________
_________
_________
((OOC: i am looking for the first 5 to join to be a master))
Jin Zar
Posted: Jun 6 2005, 05:21 PM

Jedi Knight

Member No.: 110

"Nice little temple" Jin said in his X-Wing. looking at his friend Jorrik work on the little planet.
Jorrick
Posted: Jun 6 2005, 06:16 PM

Nightmaster

"Thanks, hey I'm also starting an Acadamy on the planet, for force users to come into, would you like to be a Master on the Acadamy?"
Mik Kibo
Posted: Jun 6 2005, 10:02 PM

Jedi Council Member

Member No.: 112

Mik Kibo landed on the planet in front of the Temple. So it was true. There was a Sith temple. He could sense it. The dark side was strong here. He force jumped from tower to tower, killing the guards in each of them. The council sent him to investigate this, so that's what he would do. He saw Jorrick and muttered "You..." He sprang down next to him and said "Wonderful plot...the Sith will never return."
Jorrick
Posted: Jun 6 2005, 11:32 PM

Nightmaster

"I am sorry Master Kibo, the Temple was built with Sith intentions, but not anymore, anyone who needs to know knoledge about the force is welcome here, I need Jedi masters and Sith alike to guide thier students, and i need a Jedi Master's approval on this." Jorrick apparently asking Kibo if he would let Sith and Jedi train together.

"Of course the Jedi and Sith would be appart, but if one is to not know of the other side, it shall be his downfall." Jorrick said explaining his intentions to Kibo,
"Would you and your apprentice like to be Masters of the Acadamy?"
Mik Kibo
Posted: Jun 6 2005, 11:53 PM

Jedi Council Member

He looked at him suspiciously. He sensed a plot to destroy the Jedi. He then spoke. "We know where our alliegances lay. To the Jedi, to the Republic." His words just dripped loyalty. "I will not become a pawn in your game." he said, and then mentally spoke to the man. I know what you're trying to do.
Jorrick
Posted: Jun 7 2005, 02:29 AM

Nightmaster

I am trying to do nothing I just want a place where Jedi and Nighthood can come and have peace, and meditate, one who knows nothing of the opposite side leads to one's undoing.

"I wish to open an Acadamy for Jedi and Nighthood, I am teaching the Nighthood to also rely on the lightside and not just dark. And this is no game, I wish to further the Jedi existence, a refuge away from the Yuzhaan Vong." Jorrick said to Master Kibo.
Mik Kibo
Posted: Jun 7 2005, 10:42 AM

Jedi Council Member

"That's very kind, if those are your true intentions. However, the council does not approve. The Jedi will not be training here. I sense something more. There is something you aren't telling me." he said firmly. His eyes danced across the temple. It was huge. Then he realized what it really was. "Your recruiting." he said softly.
Jorrick
Posted: Jun 7 2005, 10:54 AM

Nightmaster

"Well if you truely feel that way please come and be a master at the acadamy, just until you figure out that i am not lieing to you." Jorrick said to Master Kibo.
Mik Kibo
Posted: Jun 7 2005, 11:18 AM

Jedi Council Member

"Figure out? Are you testing my intelligence?" he asked. He was out of line. Masters were to control their emotions. He bowed slightly and turned away. "I shall send word to the Council."
Jorrick
Posted: Jun 7 2005, 11:23 AM

Nightmaster

"Wait Master," Jorrick said to Kibo, "please do not believe that I am testing your intellegence, I just know you're not fully convinced that my Temple is Jedi friendly. Please be a Master here, if the Council so wishes there shall be no Sith admitted into the Acadamy. And if they approve you and you're apprentice shall be masters there." Jorrick told Kibo being hopefull that he would agree.
Mik Kibo
Posted: Jun 7 2005, 11:33 AM

Jedi Council Member

"We will not join your Nightbrother academy." he said. "They will not approve, and my apprentice will not be swayed by promises of power. We are Jedi. I will inform the Council of your temple, and the are sure to say the same as I." he said, bowing again. What did he think he was getting at? Jedi are not tempted by power.
Jorrick
Posted: Jun 7 2005, 03:13 PM

Nightmaster

"I am not offering you power, but to teach others in the way of the force, the Nightclan shall be taught by all jedi masters and nightclan masters, but the Jedi Padawans, if you would like would only be taught by other Jedi Masters." Jorrick said to Master Kibo. "I want also myself to know more about the light-side, I wish to undo my wrongdoings, please will you help me?"
Mik Kibo
Posted: Jun 8 2005, 01:38 PM

Jedi Council Member

He turned his head toward Jorrick. "Then it is the way of the Jedi you seek." he said, ominously. He put on his hood, and walked slowly towards his ship. He hopped up on to the starfighter, and used the force to open the cockpit. He then jumped in his New jedi Starfighter, and sped away into the stars, his fingers dancing over the controls. Hopefully, this man would turn to the light. He was force-sensitive.
Jorrick
Posted: Jun 8 2005, 03:16 PM

Nightmaster

Watching Master Kibo leave, watching his ship ascend into the stars, staring deep into the night sky, Jorrick thought to himself 'I need to go to the Council' but he didn't know why, he knew that he had to, it was inevitable. So he and a small group of the nightclan got ready, put thier black robes on, clipped thier lightsabers to thier belt and boarded Jorrick's ship, they left for Courascant.
« Next Oldest | Moria | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Learn More · Sign-up Now

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0238 seconds · Archive