Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to The New Jedi Order. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Mos Eisley Cantina
Jin Zar
Posted: Jun 5 2005, 10:34 PM

Jedi Knight

Group: Members
Member No.: 110

Jin returned to his home planet to dwell on what happened and clear his mind... He looked around noticing how frightened the creatures were of him because of his reputation on Tattooine... he had killed Tusken Raiders for sport and such... so he just relaxed and meditated.
Rythmear
Posted: Jun 6 2005, 04:07 AM

Bounty Hunter

Member No.: 123

There was a clunk as Rythmear dumped his backpack on the table in front of Jin and sat down.
"What brings you back here then?"
Jin Zar
Posted: Jun 6 2005, 10:23 AM

Jedi Knight

"I am waiting for my Master to come so I can start my training" Jin said as he spoke some creatures trembled. "And to see my family... my dad usually comes in here in the morning. He's a drunken fool.
Mik Kibo
Posted: Jun 6 2005, 12:42 PM

Jedi Council Member

Member No.: 112

Master Kibo walked in, clad in the usual Jedi garb. He got some stares, most frightened, some envious, some respectful, and some..well...he couldn't really tell. "Slimehole.." he said, referring to the domain he had just entered. He looked around and saw Jin. He went down by the bar and stood next to him. "I sense sadness in you, my young apprentice.." he spoke. "You must become detachted from those you once loved. You must let go. Not visit them." he said, referring to Jin's earlier comment. He sensed rebellion in his new apprentice.
Jin Zar
Posted: Jun 6 2005, 03:30 PM

Jedi Knight

"But Master... sorry Master... I havent been listening to you much these days... I am not grateful Master I am very sorry," Jin said looking down in shame. "How must I control it," Jin said looking back up with a dark look "My... anger!" He said with an evil tone as some creatures left immediatly looking at the two.
Jorrick
Posted: Jun 6 2005, 03:42 PM

Nightmaster

Member No.: 132

Walking into the Cantina, Jorrick notices the Bith instrumentlists playing, Jorrick says, "Ah, my favorite song."

Looking around the room he sees a table of Jedi and walks over and sits down.
"We finally meet again Jin! I was hoping after the Rancors on Hoth we would see each other again, how have you been?" Jorrick says with an exitment of hoping to have a good conversation with Jedi.
Jin Zar
Posted: Jun 6 2005, 03:46 PM

Jedi Knight

looking at his Master, Jin exhaled and looked back over slipping his hood off. "Hello my friend Jorrik... so have you thought about turning into a jedi any day... I mean remember that one time you considerd it." Jin said looking at the Bith trying not to sweat and trying to play good so that Jin does not destroy them.
Jorrick
Posted: Jun 6 2005, 03:51 PM

Nightmaster

"Well ya i did consider it but the Dark-Side has less limits, but we can still be friends."

"Bar Tender! how 'bout a drink over here?"
Jin Zar
Posted: Jun 6 2005, 04:51 PM

Jedi Knight

Jin sat back as he saw some troublmakers walk in.
"Hey you kid, get up I want to sit here!"
Jin slid his hood on as he slowly stood. "Get out of this place immediatley." Jin said waving his hand.
"No Jedi will boss me... I'm wanted on 19 systems." The smuggler said fimiliarly as they all would say when engaged. He slid out a blaster.
"Are you serious!" Jin said laughing as many aliens left out of the bar "You are really weak! You actually don't know who I am... Ive been confronted in this bar many times... but never has a smuggler pulled a blaster on me!" Jin said laughing sinisterly as the smuggler blasted at him.
"Die Jedi!!!" He shot many times as Jin raised his hand blocking each blast and used the force to grab the blaster and explode it. Then he took his lightsaber and cut off his arm as he begged on the ground Jin pointed to his head. "Why should I let you live!"
Jorrick
Posted: Jun 6 2005, 06:08 PM

Nightmaster

"So this is what a Jedi is like when noone is around?" Jorrick asked taking a sip of his drink.
Jin Zar
Posted: Jun 6 2005, 07:25 PM

Jedi Knight

Jin laughed "Go now before I kill you" Jin said relizing his Master's looks at him.
Jorrick
Posted: Jun 6 2005, 07:43 PM

Nightmaster

"Hah, I thought so, does the Jedi ever execute anyone?" Jorrick asks in the open.
Mik Kibo
Posted: Jun 6 2005, 09:36 PM

Jedi Council Member

He looked at Jin with a look. A look that said "what have you become?" He then spoke to the sith. "Not interested.." and he then used the force to try to communicate with Jin mentally. He's trying to twist you. Do not give in. He is not your friend...

"Jin..." he said, and patted him on the arm. "Over time, you will be able to let go...For now, do not let it encompass you. Let it engulf you..you should not." he said, and then the ordeal with the smuggler began to unfold. "Jin..." he said, in the "do not misuse your gifts" when he tried to use a mind trick.

"Because you are a Jedi." he said. "Be weary of your emotion.." he said. This boy was rebellious...quarrlesome. He waving a hand as the man scuttled away. "I will not lose you to the Dark Side." he said, looking into Jin's eyes.
Jorrick
Posted: Jun 6 2005, 10:57 PM

Nightmaster

Using the technique that a Sith Lord taught him, where he could hear all thoughts, even ones communicated through the force. He heard the telepathic message sent to Jin.

"What? I do want to be your friend," Jorrick gave a quick bow to Mik.

"You're apprentice showed me that not all Jedi are insignifacant to the force, I can also see through you that more Jedi keep to thier ways than i thought." Jorrick said.
Mik Kibo
Posted: Jun 6 2005, 11:10 PM

Jedi Council Member

Mik Kibo knew better. He shook his head and smiled. "I will not trust a Sith." he said. "Its not wise." he continued. Kibo got the feeling that this man only wanted to turn Jin to the dark side, anyway.
Jorrick
Posted: Jun 6 2005, 11:26 PM

Nightmaster

Knowing that Master Kibo thought that all Jorrick wanted was a Dark Jedi out of Jin, Jorrick said, "Master Kibo, I am not a Sith, and if you ask your aprentice, I even killed them beside Jin. Please do not think i want your apprentice to join the Dark-Side."

To comfort master Kibo, Jorrick telepathically said Heh and to make sure he doesn't die while you're not here, and to make friends on both sides of the Force.
Mik Kibo
Posted: Jun 6 2005, 11:33 PM

Jedi Council Member

"It does not please me to hear that my apprentice has been killing, even if they were 'sith,' which is highly unlikely.." he said. He heard the mental message and replied. You cannot be on both sides..
Jorrick
Posted: Jun 6 2005, 11:40 PM

Nightmaster

Replying in telepathy, Jorrick replies, I never said i was on both sides, i said i want friends on both sides, and i'm not on niether side, i am Nightmaster, i'm also trying to get these people to rely as me on both sides/

"I do not believe the ways of the Jedi are all good, i do believe some are, also i believe that some, or even most of the Sith ways are not good." Jorrick says.
Mik Kibo
Posted: Jun 6 2005, 11:46 PM

Jedi Council Member

Mik kibo put his hands together and said "The Jedi think outwardly...we do what is best for others."

He was worried about his apprentice, and then this! This man was innocent, well, almost, being a smuggler and being wanted on 19 systems isn't, but still...

I will not lose Jin. He is to become a Jedi. he sent to Jorrick.
Jorrick
Posted: Jun 7 2005, 01:21 AM

Nightmaster

I do not challenge your athority Master Kibo, I just want to make sure this Jedi stays safe, if you would like i would tell him the Jedi way when your not around.
Jorrick sent to Kibo.
Rythmear
Posted: Jun 7 2005, 05:56 AM

Bounty Hunter

There is a high pitched beeping and you all look to see Rythmear holding a stasis grenade over his head, his finger on the 'Activate' button. One hand is down the side of his Jango Fett like armour, clutching his blaster pistol.
"Care to calm down gentlemen, before I have to do something drastic?"
Jin Zar
Posted: Jun 7 2005, 06:10 AM

Jedi Knight

Looking down sad thinking about his newly met Sith Jin realized his Masters teachings. He kept quiet as the master and the sith talked as he saw Rythmear hold up a detonator. "Calm down Rythmear" Jin said as a dark force clouded his voice as if his voice where two voices, one high and one low. "Master... I think we should go train... before my hatred for this place changes more than my voice. Mabye Yavin 4?"
Arodec
Posted: Jun 7 2005, 06:22 AM

The Dark Wanderer

Member No.: 124

A hooded figure wearing brown robes was sitting in a dark corner of the cantina, with a drink and a few empty glasses infront of him. He carefully studies what took place in the cantina, from the smuggler incident to that when the bounty hunter took out a grenade. He took another sip from his drink, still keeping an eye in that direction.
Rythmear
Posted: Jun 7 2005, 06:35 AM

Bounty Hunter

"I think maybe you should all calm down. Especially you Jin. I havent seen you in years, and look whats happened to you..."
Jorrick
Posted: Jun 7 2005, 09:07 AM

Nightmaster

Still remaining calm in all of this Jorrick stands up and says, "There isn't anything that needs to be calmed down, Rythmear, you're the one that stood up and has the grenade, you need calming." Jorrick said to Rythmear.

"You want to put the grenade down." Jorrick said as he was waving his hand through the air, using a Jedi mind trick.
Mik Kibo
Posted: Jun 7 2005, 10:32 AM

Jedi Council Member

His eyes widened when he looked at Rythmear. He reached out through the Force and took the grenade from the mands hand, also using the force to hold down the button. He mentally said to his apprentice: Watch that blaster. Cover me if he shoots. "I had expected no less from a bounty hunter." he smiled sadly, before turning to his apprentice. "Yes, that would be wise. But, this desert should do us fine." he said and walked towards the door.
Jorrick
Posted: Jun 7 2005, 10:38 AM

Nightmaster

Jorrick walks over to the bar behind the Bounty Hunter, "I just want a drink." he said to Rythmear. When he turned his back around Jorrick took the grenade still holding the button, and took the Bounty Hunter into custody, "Take him back to your temple Master Kibo." Jorrick said.
Mik Kibo
Posted: Jun 7 2005, 10:46 AM

Jedi Council Member

"I sense it will not be that easy." he said, eyeing the man's armour. He put his hands together, pondering how to go about this. Surely the man's armor held secrets...He then telepathically communicated to Jorrick. Watch that jetpack...
Jorrick
Posted: Jun 7 2005, 10:52 AM

Nightmaster

I'll watch it, but the wristguards look more suspicious.
Arodec
Posted: Jun 7 2005, 03:39 PM

The Dark Wanderer

As he saw the men turning against the bounty hunter, the hooded man slowly drew out his custom made blaster. It was larger than most blaster pistols, but smaller than a rifle or carbine. It had an extra long barrel, and a scope sticking out at the upper-left side of it. By the looks of it, it packed quite a punch, but it was no doubt a long distance weapon, as it looked too heavy for combat at close range. He didn't remove his hood, but said "I would advice you not to touch that bounty hunter. I do not know him well enough to call him friend, but we have met, and he seems like a decent man.". His voice was calm, and judging by the tone he was serious. The fact that they where jedi obviously did not discurage him from drawing a blaster, and he showed no signs of fear.
Jorrick
Posted: Jun 7 2005, 03:47 PM

Nightmaster

"You are either a Fallen Jedi or Sith, or perhaps neither."
Jorrick went into the mans mind and found darkness,
What are you? he asked mentally to the man
Arodec
Posted: Jun 7 2005, 03:58 PM

The Dark Wanderer

The robed man held his blaster steady as he said, "I am no one of importance." with the same cold tone.
Jorrick
Posted: Jun 7 2005, 04:22 PM

Nightmaster

"I can tell," Jorrick said harshly to the man using the force to grab his blaster and pull it into his own hands, "please leave, we wont harm this man." Jorrick finished his sentence
Arodec
Posted: Jun 7 2005, 05:09 PM

The Dark Wanderer

The hooded man now got up on his feet. He was not to pleased with that blaster leaving his hands, as it was no doubt his most priced possesion. He slowly pulled down his hood, revealing his face. He picked up his drink from the table, and swept down the last of it. "I will not leave without that. It has a purpose that is yet to be server." he said with the same voice at before, pointing at his blaster.
Jorrick
Posted: Jun 7 2005, 06:46 PM

Nightmaster

"I never said i'd keep it," Jorrick said to Arodec, "just leave Jedi buisiness to Jedi, and if you can't tell Master Kibo and Jin, a Master and apprentice are having a lesson, please be on your way." Jorrick said to Arodec as he was handing him his blaster.
Jin Zar
Posted: Jun 7 2005, 08:25 PM

Jedi Knight

"Master, we must leave." Jin said happy to start training. As he told his master through the force Master we must take this guy to the dessert and use him as a training dummy
Rythmear
Posted: Jun 7 2005, 08:26 PM

Bounty Hunter

As the grenade left his hands, the bounty hunter cursed, knowing that his secret was about to be revealed by his next action.
"I dont think I'll be letting go of my most expensive piece of equipment so easily Mik Kibo."
He whirls around and extends his hand, the grenade suddenly flies back to his belt and to everyones shock, a lightsaber jumps from in his pouch to his hands.
A concussion blast of force energy leapt from his hands and slammed into Jorrick, bowling him off his feet but not injuring him.
He rolls sideways and the saber flares into life, an orange glow filling the canteena.
The saber is held in a defensive stance as the bounty hunter leaps onto the bar so he has all of the others in his line of sight.
My cortosis armour should protect me if any of them try anything with those sabers. he thought to himself as his scanner flicked down and analyzed their features.
The readings came up.
Jorrick: No Bounties.
Arodec: No Bounties.
Mik Kibo: Wanted: 50-000 credits dead, 100-000 credits alive.

And he turned, one of his wrist links opening, a small red dot appearing on Mik's chestal region... a targeting laser.
Jin Zar
Posted: Jun 7 2005, 08:42 PM

Jedi Knight

"Master!!!" Jin yelled as he ignited his blue lightsaber doing one of his best moves hoping to succeed Jin was almost using all his Jedi power.
Rythmear
Posted: Jun 7 2005, 08:48 PM

Bounty Hunter

The small dart fired out of the bounty hunters wrist launcher and shot across the room at Mik. But a bare milisecond before impact his apprentice flipped across the room to defend his master, the dart slamming into his arm instead.
The Bounty Hunter cursed as the stunning toxins took effect and the apprentice fell to the ground. (Sorry, not God Modding, but its the only possible result of what you did)
He gripped his saber in both hands and his jetpack began beeping.
Jorrick
Posted: Jun 7 2005, 09:00 PM

Nightmaster

Jorrick started laughing. People in the bar were wondering why he was he answered them, "I'm sorry it's just that this bounty hunter thinks that he can kill 3 force users by himself, he was obviously rejected by Sith and Jedi, but his reply most likely be 'No i was to powerfull' but we all here know the truth, now don't we?"
"Come on Jin get up." Jorrick said as he used the force to remove the toxins from his friends body, Master Kibo," he said as he used some cuffs not able to be cut or broke, or picked by the force, on Rythmear. "would you take this man to the Council, make sure he recieves his just reward for attept to kill a Jedi master, harrasing 2 jedi, and assalting a jedi master and a jedi padawan. I'll see yall later." Jorrick said to Master Kibo.
Rythmear
Posted: Jun 7 2005, 09:05 PM

Bounty Hunter

(GOD MOD ALERT)
OOc: Mate, sorry, but how are you supposed to put cuffs on me if I am standing on a bar, lightsaber out, and in fighting position.
Lets not forget Im a bounty Hunter, and a damn fine one at that.
Back in Character:
As the cuffs are levitated towards my hands, i fling my arm aside, the cuff wrapping around one arm.
"So? You Jedi think you can arrest me? I am not as powerful as you three are, but thats never stopped me in the past."
He leaps down off the bar and his jetpack flares into life, flinging him out of the door of the canteena into the street and up into the air.
"I'll be back for you Mik Kibo! I shall return!"
He dissapears over the rooftops, the handcuffs trailing off his left arm.
Saesee Tiin
Posted: Jun 7 2005, 09:36 PM

Iktotchi Bounty Hunter for the Jedi Council

Member No.: 139

Saesee ran down a Mos Eisely street, glancing behind him every once in a while. He jumped over anything in his path, not wanting to slow down. He cleared a Jawa and grabbed his com-link. "Rythmear! That bouty you sent me after wasnt to happy!" He almost shouted as a blaster skimmed strait past his face. "Wheres the ship?!"
Rythmear
Posted: Jun 7 2005, 09:39 PM

Bounty Hunter

There was the sound of boots landing and Saesee Tiin see's Rythmear land next to him running with him.
"Take a left."
they both turn the corner and pelt down the streets towards their ships, parked together in the Square.
"Lets move!"
Saesee Tiin
Posted: Jun 7 2005, 09:43 PM

Tiin force opened the cockpit of his SoroSuub Cutlass-9 and jumped in. He shut the hatch and started his ship. He turned it to the right and shot a missile at his bounty. When it met, the bounty exploded. "So how much would the council give me for an arm?" He asked over his com-link with sarcasm.
Rythmear
Posted: Jun 7 2005, 09:48 PM

Bounty Hunter

Back over the com link " About 30-000 credits if you're willing to run back and grab it." I say, glancing out the window of my assault gunboat at the small group of mercenaries running down the street.
"I personally value my life more."
Saesee Tiin
Posted: Jun 7 2005, 09:55 PM

"Suit yourself." He jumped out of the cockpit, his saber blaring to life. He ran down the street. The mercs froze in shock at the boldness of his move, giving him time to run past them to grab the arm. He cauterized the wound on t with his saber to stop bleeding. As he ran back he decapitated a merc. He jumped back into his ship and blaster out of Mos Eisely to the abandoned Skywalker hut.
Jorrick
Posted: Jun 7 2005, 11:34 PM

Nightmaster

((Back at Cantina where the threads supposed to be smile.gif))
"So Jin, and Master Kibo what are our plans, follow the ship or wait and get more jedi and permission from the council?" Jorrick asked.
Mik Kibo
Posted: Jun 8 2005, 11:11 AM

Jedi Council Member

"We shall speak to the Council on this matter. Then, we will be patient." he nodded. "Are you ok, my young apprentice?" he asked to Jin.
Jin Zar
Posted: Jun 8 2005, 08:24 PM

Jedi Knight

"Yes Master, this wound should heal soon." Jin said feeling his huge scar.
Jorrick
Posted: Jun 8 2005, 08:50 PM

Nightmaster

"Looks like it is already, you look strong enough to pull the ears off a Gandark." Jorrick said to Jin.

((OOC: whatevr that is smile.gif))
Dave Sepnit
Posted: Jun 8 2005, 11:07 PM

Member No.: 141

Dave Sepnit walked into the Cantina and looked around. He sat down and slapped some credits onto the bar

Sepnit: Give me a Wookie Mix.
Rythmear
Posted: Jun 9 2005, 03:48 AM

Bounty Hunter

OOC: Note, this next post doesnt actually involve me, im just posting as a non character player.)

There is a tremendous explosion from outside in the sreet as something smashes into the ground. The bar shakes and the bar tender falls, the drink shattering on the ground.
There is a scream followed by blaster fire and the sound of plasma cannons being fired.
Arodec
Posted: Jun 9 2005, 04:11 PM

The Dark Wanderer

The robed man let out a deep sigh. He was planning on quietly leave this place for now, but judging by the what just occured, i doubted that it was possible. With his blaster at hand, he slowly started to make his way towards the exit. He needed to get to the docks so he could get off this planet. He never suspected that he was going to end up in a place that, judging by the explosions and weapons firing, was like a warzone.
Rythmear
Posted: Jun 10 2005, 01:44 AM

Bounty Hunter

As he leaves the bar he see's a group of Republic Guards and one of their land tanks hurtling down the street towards a group of viscious looking aliens.
Their plamsa cannons and lasguns were blasting away at the invaders, who seemed to be purely biological in nature. But as they drew nearer, a large beast rounded the corner of the street and snarled at the supposedly invunerable land master tank. It charged forwards, four huge talons raised from its torso, and struck out at the armoured shell of the tank.
It reelup up on its side and the armour buckled and shattered as the beasts monstrous power broke through the hardened shell of the tank.
The smaller beasts clambered all over the tank and attacked the crew, slicing through them with wickedly sharp blades and claws.

(Click on Link to see image) http://oz.games-workshop.com/games/40k/tyr...tm?images/3.jpg
Arodec
Posted: Jun 10 2005, 04:56 AM

The Dark Wanderer

The hooded man lowered his hood, and drew his blaster. He had no interest in interfering with this, but where they to turn against him, he would not go away without a fight, he still had a purpose to serve.
Jinku Larr
Posted: Jun 10 2005, 09:26 AM

Unregistered

Jinku, with his hood over his head at the bar waited for the right time to go outside. He walked slowly outside and saw the Republic Guards. Jinku drew out his light sabor waiting for someone to start the fight. Jinku sat on the ground with his arms and legs folded and his eyes closed, waiting for the force to tell him what to do next.
Rythmear
Posted: Jun 10 2005, 06:14 PM

Bounty Hunter

As Jinku sat pondering on the ground, one of the alien invaders pulled its claws out of the republic guard it was busy eviscerating with primevil hunger and ripped a chunk out of his flesh with its teeth. It slowly turned its attention to the Jedi and hissed softly, then slowly began to charge towards him, gaining speed.
Its mind built and bred for the specific purpose of death and destruction, it coiled its legs and sprung at the jedi, its blades scything through the air towards him.
Jinku Larr
Posted: Jun 13 2005, 11:55 AM

Unregistered

Jinku felt him come near. As the alien jumped in the air and was inches close to Jinku, he opened his eyes, did a backflip in the air while his lightsabor was on and managed to slice the alien in half. The battle had begun. Jinku ran to the republic guard and tried to nurse him, but it was too late. The republic guard was dead and scratched to death. Suddenly a dark glare went into Jinku's eyes.
Rythmear
Posted: Jun 18 2005, 09:50 PM

Bounty Hunter

There is a deafening bellow as the enourmous beast that overturned the tank turned and screamed at the Republic guards now shooting at it with their rifles, doing no more damage that if they were shooting it with flashlights.
The smaller creatures hissed and scuttled around its feet as it swung a huge talon through the air, eviscerating one of the guards by ripping him clean in two, his top half impacting with a dull thud on the wall of a clay building.
The smaller creaturs swarmed towards the jedi, their venom drooling from their jaws.
« Next Oldest | Tatooine | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Learn More · Sign-up Now

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0391 seconds · Archive