Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to The New Jedi Order. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

The Attack on Hoth
Jin Zar
Posted: Jun 4 2005, 09:06 AM

Jedi Knight

Group: Members
Member No.: 110

As the Jedi on Hoth defended themselves against the Yuuzhan Vong many of them died. And as Jin raced to save them coming from Tattoine asking the master he could not wait for an answer.
Jorrick
Posted: Jun 4 2005, 08:32 PM

Nightmaster

Member No.: 132

Darth Jorrick lands, but feels that he is not alone, so he finds a Jedi Knight named Jin, "Greetings Jedi, I am Jorrick, lets duel." Says Jorrick as he ignites his Sith lightsaber.
Jin Zar
Posted: Jun 5 2005, 09:21 PM

Jedi Knight

Ignites a blue lightsaber and swings it. "Lord Jorrik... I have quit a reputation for killing sith... the force is strong with me... I have even used the dark side many times.... but I am a Jedi Knight!" Jin said frowning as his horrible dark hate intruded into his thoughts.... as his eyes faded to a reddish color. He swung his lightsaber dueling Jorrik and they were matched.
Rythmear
Posted: Jun 6 2005, 05:24 AM

Bounty Hunter

Member No.: 123

There is the sound of a jetpack and a burst of laser fire as the Bounty Hunter Jedi Master landed a few feet away from the two duelling warriors.
"Hold your sabers gentleman, I beleive you should be more worried about that."
He points behind the two at a large beast approaching out of the snow, a snow Rancor.
Jin Zar
Posted: Jun 6 2005, 10:07 AM

Jedi Knight

Jin inhaled as his lightsaber sunk. "Rancors huh... I use to fight these back home" he took of his hood and ignited his lightsaber. "Lord Jorrik... perhaps we could work together?" he said turning to look at the sinister sith. "And my master will be here shortly... Master Kibo"
Mik Kibo
Posted: Jun 6 2005, 12:28 PM

Jedi Council Member

Member No.: 112

Jedi Master Mik Kibo used the Force to leap out of an overhead transport ship and landed on the rancor's back. The beast flayled his arms, and his whole body, left to right, and then the jedi stabbed him in the back of his neck. With a swift slash, he decapitated the beast, and hopped off of it as it fell to the snow hard.

He put his lightsaber away and looked around. The dark side was unusually strong here. "Greetings, my young apprentice." he said, with a smile. "This is a very sad day.." he said, looking from the Vong to the Dark sider, to the dead jedi sprawled across the snow.
Mathius Fett
Posted: Jun 6 2005, 01:09 PM

Jedi Padawan

Member No.: 125

Mathius stood by his master patiently. The only sign of his true impatience was his fingers playing with his lightsaber.
Jorrick
Posted: Jun 6 2005, 01:56 PM

Nightmaster

As another rancor appears out of the snow leaping towards Jin Zar, Jorrick jumps out and slices the beast accross the neck slaughtering the beast.

"You see Jin? Not all Sith want all Jedi dead." Jorrick says with a smile.

As many dark figures come out of the snow, it appears that the rancors weren't just attacking the Jedi and Sith, they were being controlled.

"Nightsisters," Jorrick said.

"Ya'll leave this to me I need to face this one by my own." Jorrick said with a proud look upon his face.

"Jorrick." said Resheea, the witch leader.

"Resheea, we finally meet." said Jorrick, the two Sith engage in an epic battle.
Jorrick
Posted: Jun 6 2005, 02:14 PM

Nightmaster

Two red lightsabers illumanted the darkness in the snow.

"My parents death shall be avenged." Jorrick said with a smile.

"Foolish boy, don't you know women are more adept in the force?" said Resheea.

"Only half-witted witches believe such stupidity." Jorrick insulted the nightsister.

"I just want Resheea, Jin Zar and other Jedi yall take the rest." Jorrick said commanding the Jedi.

The two dark-siders locked in an epic duel that would be remembered through the ages, if Jorrick wins he would be the Commander of the Nightsisters, if he so chooses, but if the Nightsister wins she would be non-opposed to her title.

"If i win nightsister, i will let men join the nighthood." Jorrick says trying to anger the nightsister apparently it worked. They were in this duel for at least over an hour. When the battle was over one man stood over a women's corpse.

"Please stop the engagement Jedi and Nightsisters." Jorrick said, now the leader of the New Nighthood.

A squad of Boma Beasts appeared out of the snow, ridable creatures, enough to carry all the Nighthood.

"Thank you Jedi you have taught me a valuble lesson, not all Jedi are insignifacant, I hope that when we meet again we can fight together as we just did." and with this Jorrick left.

"Nighthood! To my ship!" Jorrick said commanding the New Nighthood.
Darth Jwizz
Posted: Jun 6 2005, 02:48 PM

Member No.: 133

ha ha ha you Jedi feel right into my trap *Ingites Red Light Saber and kills little kids that are in the way*Jin Zar I Challege to to a light saber battle *Shoots lighting and the other jedi and they are Knocked out*
Jin Zar
Posted: Jun 6 2005, 03:26 PM

Jedi Knight

*Looks down at knocked out master* "Master!!! You will pay for this Jwizz... that's the last time you hurt someone I know!" Jin felt his master was acting as if he didnt really get knocked out... like he was testing him. Jin ignited his lightsaber as his hate filled his body... "I'm not the jedi i should be" said Jin with look at his master and back. "Die Jwizz!!!"
Jorrick
Posted: Jun 6 2005, 03:55 PM

Nightmaster

His small army of Nightbrothers and nightsisters acommpanying him Jorrick rides to the place where the Jedi and Sith are locked into a battle, he now must make a choice, either to help his jedi friend or help the Sith who he doesn't know. Quickly followed by his clan he jumps by Jin, "This doesn't mean i have joined the light" Jorrick says with a smile.
Jin Zar
Posted: Jun 6 2005, 04:41 PM

Jedi Knight

"We will fight together joined..." he said striking down some of the Sith.
Jorrick
Posted: Jun 6 2005, 04:49 PM

Nightmaster

Jorrick smiles, "Okay."

The two along with the Nighthood fight the Sith.
Jin Zar
Posted: Jun 6 2005, 04:53 PM

Jedi Knight

after killing many Sith Jin took off in his X-Wing... I'm headed to Tattooine for the Mos Eisley Cantina... come with me please Master"
Jorrick
Posted: Jun 6 2005, 06:14 PM

Nightmaster

Seeing his Jedi friend take off Jorrick boarded his Customized TIE Interceptor, the Starbreaker I and followed the X-wing to Tattooine
Mik Kibo
Posted: Jun 6 2005, 10:12 PM

Jedi Council Member

He smiled sadly. "I'll be there." he said, and looked back on what had just happened. He had to learn to control his emotions, or he will be forever lost...This Jorrick was not good. And, Jin was not to be fighting alongside darksiders. "Remember, my Padawan: cooperation is the shadow of alliance." he said, and bowed slightly. "May the Force be With You."

Mik walked slowly to the docking bay to find something flyable.
Darth Jwizz
Posted: Jun 6 2005, 10:44 PM

QUOTE (Jin Zar @ Jun 6 2005, 03:26 PM)
*Looks down at knocked out master* "Master!!! You will pay for this Jwizz... that's the last time you hurt someone I know!" Jin felt his master was acting as if he didnt really get knocked out... like he was testing him. Jin ignited his lightsaber as his hate filled his body... "I'm not the jedi i should be" said Jin with look at his master and back. "Die Jwizz!!!"

Your master was just a meaningless Puppet ....it will not be i who dies it will be YOU Darth anger filled up then he attacked Jin Zar in hatred
Jorrick
Posted: Jun 6 2005, 11:36 PM

Nightmaster

Throwing himself in the way of the attack of the Sith, Jorrick says, "Do not do this Darth, my Nightclan can destroy you at any time." Jorrick says trying not to kill the sith, then unleashing temporary Stasis upon the Sith.
"Let us run, there need not be any more blood."
Gaara Vi-Castia
Posted: Jun 7 2005, 03:59 AM

Rogue Jedi

Group: Admin
Member No.: 121

The thick cloud of the Hoth atmosphere suddenly bulged in multiple areas. A mass of Republic dropships then burst through the cloud cover. They were descending towards the tattered remains of the previous Republic forces and where the Jedi were defending from the Yuuzhan Vong attack. The dropships were accompanied by several small fighter ships, which quickly accelerated down over the battle field, raining fire on the enemy Vong forces.

The dropships hastily reached ground level, groups of soldiers pouring out of the dropships before they ascended back towards the atmosphere. A few commanders, including Commander Ipsar, were directing the troops to strategic terrain points to fire upon the Yuuzhan Vong. After a quick set of instructions, the troops flowed down towards the battlefield from the small Republic outpost.

Ipsar had arrived with a one-man hoversled. With it he could navigate the battlefield quickly and easily. He was sitting upon it, scanning the area. It didn't take him long to see the Force-users and their blazing lightsabers.
'Commander Gahris,' he said to the soldier on his right, 'issue an order to all men to steer clear of those Sith - attacking them is a waste of time. Hopefully the Jedi will take care of them.' Gahris nodded and quickly relayed the command to the troops. Ipsar pulled his technologically-equipped snowgoggles over his eyes.
'See you on the battlefield, Gahris,' he said, and sped towards the battle, one of his blaster pistols drawn.

As he made his way towards the fighting, he noticed some of the Jedi retreating. That was a bad sign. Nevertheless, he had a job to do, and he was going to do it well.
'Time you took your medicine, you scum Vong,' he muttered, already firing off a few blasts into the fray.
Rythmear
Posted: Jun 7 2005, 06:07 AM

Bounty Hunter

There is a blood curdling scream and a sith falls from the top of a nearby cliff face through the fog to land with a thud on the ground.
"Foolish Force user."
The voice sounded very gurgling and cold.
Darth Jwizz
Posted: Jun 7 2005, 07:24 PM

QUOTE (Jorrick @ Jun 6 2005, 11:36 PM)
Throwing himself in the way of the attack of the Sith, Jorrick says, "Do not do this Darth, my Nightclan can destroy you at any time." Jorrick says trying not to kill the sith, then unleashing temporary Stasis upon the Sith.
"Let us run, there need not be any more blood."

i do what i please.. Darth jwizz Kicked Jorick out off the way to attack JinZar
Jorrick
Posted: Jun 7 2005, 07:34 PM

Nightmaster

Jorrick blocked the kick with the force and defended the jedi Jin, "Nightclan!" Jorrick shouted, and in a moments notice over six dosen lightsabers were at Jwizz's neck.
Darth Jwizz
Posted: Jun 7 2005, 07:36 PM

QUOTE (Jorrick @ Jun 7 2005, 07:34 PM)
Jorrick blocked the kick with the force and defended the jedi Jin, "Nightclan!" Jorrick shouted, and in a moments notice over six dosen lightsabers were at Jwizz's neck.

Darth Jwizz FLiped in the Air and Used the Lighting Force at Jorrick
Mik Kibo
Posted: Jun 7 2005, 07:57 PM

Jedi Council Member

((GOD MODE!!! angry.gif ))

The master Kibo jumped into the force lightning, his saber ignited and absorbed it into his saber. "Jin! Go!" he yelled to his apprentice.
Jin Zar
Posted: Jun 7 2005, 08:07 PM

Jedi Knight

Jin ran in his X-Wing and left.
Saesee Tiin
Posted: Jun 7 2005, 08:18 PM

Iktotchi Bounty Hunter for the Jedi Council

Member No.: 139

A young Iktotchi pilot roared over the hoth field in his SoroSuub Cutlass-9 Starship. He fired the blaster cannons at some sith and then force jumped onto the ground. He pushed a switch on a remote and his ship flew back to a station. He ignited his Great Grandfathers green saber and charged at three Siths using force-speed.
Rythmear
Posted: Jun 7 2005, 08:35 PM

Bounty Hunter

"Time to make good my escape." The Bounty Hunter thought to himself,
"But first... I must claim my bounty."
He turned and launched a wrist wire out of his arm and it wrapped around the legs of a fallen sith, he took off back to his ship, his jetpack burning a path through the thick misty fog.
As he flew, he spotted a large stack of boulders near the battle, behind which at least 15 rancors resided.
"Let's see those Jedi fight their way out of this!" He landed for a moment and placed an explosive charge, then took off again.
The detonation rocked the canyon and the entire rubble pile exploded outwards, the enraged rancors flooding into the battle.
Saesee Tiin
Posted: Jun 7 2005, 08:48 PM

The Iktotchi drew back his hood and ignited his dark green saber. He took off after the bounty hunter with force speed. He slashed his way through several rancor legs on his way. He arrived at the hunters ship and hid inside the cargo hold.
Rythmear
Posted: Jun 7 2005, 08:54 PM

Bounty Hunter

Saesee heard a clang of metal as the bounty hunter landed and walked inside, dragging the slain sith with him. He closed the main hatch and opened the cargo bay door to dump the body.
Saesee Tiin
Posted: Jun 7 2005, 08:58 PM

Hearing th noise, Saesee sank against the wall next to the door as to not be seen. He waited for the hunter to drop the body and shut the door before going up to the body and taking all important info and his saber.
Rythmear
Posted: Jun 7 2005, 09:13 PM

Bounty Hunter

The Bounty Hunter enetered his cockpit and glanced at the monitors. Then froze and looked again. He darted back into the cargo hold, seeing another figure in there. He slammed his fist down on a button and all ways in or out of the cargo hold deadbolted shut. He activated the stun turrets, three cannons inside targeting the heat signiature and firing stun darts.
Gaara Vi-Castia
Posted: Jun 7 2005, 09:14 PM

Rogue Jedi

(All your posts are annoyingly short. It makes for bad reading.)

Snow flew up from the hoversled as Ipsar careened into the fight. He pulled up hard, the sled wheeling sharply and skidding to a stop. Ipsar raised both blaster pistols and began firing at the Yuuzhan Vong soldiers. Each shot connected with its target, most were fatal. The Republic soldiers were advancing and the Vong seemed to be losing morale. Ipsar was beginning to raise his hopes when a blood-curdling roar issued off to his right, on the other side of a unit of soldiers.
Ipsar's mouth dropped in shock, his eyes were stricken with despair.

Immediately, soldiers began dieing. The herd of rancor plowed from behind a large snowy mound. The majority of the casualties were Republic troopers. Yuuzhan Vong soldiers were making way for the rancor.
'Take defensivep positions against Vong fire and shoot the rancor! Aim for their eyes and mouths!' he cried to his troops through the radio transmitter in his helmet. They did as they were told, and quickly two of the rancor lost their eyes and received serious injuries inside their mouths, and began to flee or collapse wildly.

Ipsar holstered his blaster pistols and unreeled a metal cable built into his hoversled. He sped over to one of the rancor and circled it while it was distracted by blaster fire. He wrapped the cable around its legs, hooked it into position, and disconnected the cable. The rancor stumbled and collapsed, and was trampled by the remnants of its own herd.
Saesee Tiin
Posted: Jun 7 2005, 09:19 PM

Tiin actovated both sabers and melted many darts that came by his way. When one struck his neck, he grunted and colapsed. Knocked out and at the bounty hunters mercy.
Rythmear
Posted: Jun 7 2005, 09:24 PM

Bounty Hunter

The turrets halted after they sensed a hit and returned to the walls. The Bounty Hunter unlocked the doors and walked slowly into the cargo hold and picked up the unconcious body of the intruder. He carried him into the main cockpit and dumped him in the copilots chair, tieing him him with cortosis wire and removing all the mans weapons. He placed a force crystal on the mans chest and sat down to take off.
He placed a bacta canister in the warriors side to aid in healing and plunged out of the atmosphere, cursing the fact that he now had a prisoner.
Saesee Tiin
Posted: Jun 7 2005, 09:27 PM

Many hours later, the Iktotchi awoke suddenly and force smashed the control panel directly infront of him. He calmly but quickly tried to get his braces off, all the while trying to keep the hunter at bay with the force.
Rythmear
Posted: Jun 7 2005, 09:34 PM

Bounty Hunter

OOC: This is a slight re-write on your previous post
BIC:
The Bounty Hunter glanced sideways at the now waking figure. It attempted to use the force in anger but the force crystal on its chest absorbed the use.
"Careful friend, trying to use the force wont help you with that there. What were you doing in my cargo hold eh?"
(NOTE: Continue this conversation in SPACE)
Gaara Vi-Castia
Posted: Jun 9 2005, 08:45 AM

Rogue Jedi

Most of the Rancor were destroyed, or now terrorizing the Yuuzhan Vong forces. Ipsar had driven his sled back into the thick of the battle, having killed high numbers of enemy soldiers. However, he was noticing that, in spite of the Republic Army's resilience, they were being held in check. He foresaw that, if the conflict continued as it was, soon the Vong would be pushing Ipsar's soldiers back, and would gradually win the battle. Ipsar's tactical skills were of no use; they would need Jedi aid, and quickly.
As the relentless Yuuzhan Vong continued their onslaught, Ipsar wondered if it was already too late.
Jinku Larr
Posted: Jun 9 2005, 09:22 AM

Unregistered

Jinku suddenly heard about the news and hurried over to the planet Hoth. There he would find ruins and peices on the ground. "What happened?", Jinku said with a confused look on his face. As Jinku walked, he saw Ipsar's soldiers being pushed back. As Jinku glared at them he figured out what he had to do. Jinku, the unknown Jedi trained by Master Skywalker tried the best he good to fight off the Vong forces. As Jinku thought of a plan, he quickly charged into Vong's army. Although he killed many, there was still to many. Jinku was forced to be pushed back with Ispar's soldiers. Realizing that Vong's soldiers would willingly win the war, Jinku yelled for help knowing that without the help of more Jedis, Jinku would be crushed. "I cant give up", Jinku said determined to help. Then it triggered, whos side is he on. "I have been training for so long I dont know who is who", he said with the confused look on his face once again. He ran as fast as he could to his ship hopeing he could bring more Jedis for help.
Dave Sepnit
Posted: Jun 9 2005, 12:10 PM

Member No.: 141

Dave landed in his X-Wing. He force jumped to the battlefield and sliced up some Yuuzhan Vong Warriors. He force pushed 7 Vong warriors into a group of Vong warriors.
A vong ran over to him and tried to kill him, Dave quickly stabbed the vong in the chest. "These vermin. They need to be killed. But I must leave"

He force jumped back to hix X-Wing"
Gaara Vi-Castia
Posted: Jun 10 2005, 02:18 AM

Rogue Jedi

(The Yuuzhan Vong are unaffected by the force. They aren't connected to it.)
Jinku Larr
Posted: Jun 10 2005, 08:56 AM

Unregistered

After getting more Jedis, Jinku went on his X-Wing to help Ipsar's soldiers. He flew out of his X-Wing and sliced the head of a Vong warrior. Then he charged into them and killed 7 more. Jinku used the warriors body parts as weapons throwing it at the Vongs. I now know what to do Jinku said with a grin.
ARC Trooper 'Beast'
Posted: Jun 10 2005, 09:44 AM

ARC-Trooper

Member No.: 140

( suddenly a few yuuzah vong fighters are shot down bye a clone drop ship, still intact after many years after the clone wars)
Beast: this is ARC Beast calling to all jedi,we've come to lend you a hand!

( The ship lands & the clone troopers & Beast step out & shoot down some yuuzah vong)
Beast: evacuate the wounded asap! (headshots a enemy)
Clone trooper: right away!
( the clones evacuate the wounded jedi)
Jinku Larr
Posted: Jun 10 2005, 11:56 AM

Unregistered

Jinku senced danger, he opened his eyes, flipped over and slashed a Vong soldiers head off. He looked and saw an army of Vong soldiers approaching. The Vong forces with their plasma guns and compresion rifles started shooting at all of the Jedis. Jinku got into an empty X-Wing and starting shooting the Vong soldiers from the air. 2 Vong soldiers jumped onto the X-Wing and starting ripping off parts from it. Jinku jumped out and while in the air sliced the engine with his lightsabor. Boom, the X-Wing blew up and the 2 Vong soldiers were dead. Flames were everywhere and some of the parts caught about 10 Vong soldiers on fire. As the Vong forces started shooting at Jinku, he blocked it. Less and less Vong soldiers were there. When there was 1 left, Jinku cut the soldiers legs off. Before it died, he called for reinforcements, thousands of Vong soldiers from air and ground sorrounded Jinku and the remaning Jedis.
Jorrick
Posted: Jun 10 2005, 03:40 PM

Nightmaster

When this happened Jorrick and his army of clones came in, "Create a perrimiter around the survivors." Jorrick said to the Clone Supreme Commander.

The Yuuzhan Vong infantry was destroyed, the ones on the ground already that is, but then the Vong had many more ships entering the atmosphere.

"Destroy the ships before they land!!!" Jorrick shouted to the commander.
"Right away sir." He replied.
The ships were destroyed but a few dropped warriors, Commander take your ship and your troops and lead the attack in space, I'll finish the ground warriors. The Jedi went into the battlefield and used the force to wipe out a whole batallion as they surrounded him, the rest of the Jedi had clone squads, but Jorrick had gotten lost from his, but then he used the force to find the commander of his squad and found them.

Jorrick's ground attack had emerged victorious, due to the ships being destroyed as they entered the atmosphere by the battle above, the Clones came down from space cheering, the New Republic has emerged victorious.
Dave Sepnit
Posted: Jun 10 2005, 04:20 PM

Dave came back in his X-Wing and landed it. He force jumped back to the battle. He sliced through a couple of Vong and then joined the clones.
Jorrick
Posted: Jun 10 2005, 06:53 PM

Nightmaster

((dude the battle is over))
Dave Sepnit
Posted: Jun 10 2005, 10:04 PM

Oh. I didn't notice.
Jorrick
Posted: Jun 10 2005, 10:05 PM

Nightmaster

no prob smile.gif
ARC Trooper 'Beast'
Posted: Jun 12 2005, 04:27 AM

ARC-Trooper

Member No.: 140

Master jedi's (bows)
your lucky we were here to help
but tell me why where the vong intersted in this icecube?
dont they have enough snow to feed their troops or something?
(some clones bring the wounded jedi & clones to the dropships & fly of the coruscant)
Jorrick
Posted: Jun 12 2005, 01:49 PM

Nightmaster

"Thier goal was to destroy the Jedi base, and kill as many Jedi as they could along the way, but we drove them off luckily." Jorrick said to Beast.
Jinku Larr
Posted: Jun 13 2005, 09:10 AM

Unregistered

Yes the war is over.... for now
Rythmear
Posted: Jun 16 2005, 04:48 AM

Bounty Hunter

Almost over, Jedi...
*there is the sound of a dart gun being fired and a jedi slumps to the ground. I swoop down and a wrist wire wraps around the Jedi's feet and I pull him into the air and up to the top of the ridge*
Farewell, I have my bounty...
*Departs for Tatooine*
Jinku Larr
Posted: Jun 18 2005, 05:47 PM

Unregistered

OCC: This attack is dead, a new one has already approached. Post on that one if you still have something to say.

Jinku came from hiding from his X-Wing when he heard the gun fire. He looked around, there was only smoke and bodies of Yuuzhan Vongs and hundreds of Jedis. This was is over.
« Next Oldest | Hoth | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0584 seconds · Archive