zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.

Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Welcome to The New Jedi Order. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

The Temple
Ro Ven
Posted: May 8 2005, 09:23 PM

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 52

Fithnen stood in the morning sun, barefoot, wearing only loose pants. Raising his lightsaber, he activated it and saluted the sunrise, then slowly spun in place. He stood completely still for an hour, the evaporating dew creating a thin layer of perspiration on his skin. Then, he snapped into motion, spinning, leaping and jabbing with his saber, moving through a dizzying array of taris-kai katas in a moment. He continued the lightsaber exercises for awhile, until finally, Fithnen snapped off the lightsaber and sat down, panting.
Closing his eyes, Fithnen reached out with the Force and touched the life all arond him, meditating...
Sasch Essialc
Posted: May 8 2005, 09:26 PM

Emotionless Cyborg

Member No.: 78

Raze approached, heavy footed, and hunched over. He was sure Fithnen sensed him, as he was a jedi.. He threw withdrew a small, youngling sized lightsaber hilt from his cloak, one of 15 from the Temple massacre, and threw it on the ground in front of Fithnen.
Ro Ven
Posted: May 8 2005, 09:47 PM

Advanced Member

Fithnen did not get up. "You are not welcome here." He opened his eyes. "I am meditating."
Sasch Essialc
Posted: May 8 2005, 09:53 PM

Emotionless Cyborg

Member No.: 78

"He was about 10, let's see. Yes. Short brown hair. Maybe 4'7. Skinny kid." He said, ignoring the man's previous comment. Yes, I don't seem to be welcome many places these days.
Ro Ven
Posted: May 9 2005, 06:07 PM

Advanced Member

Fithnen turned his head slightly, not truly looking at Raze. "This is neither the time, nor the place." The Jedi closed his eyes again. "You cannt win."
"Now would you kindly leave. I am meditating and expecting someone."
Darth_Shiva
Posted: May 9 2005, 08:42 PM

Dark Woman

Member No.: 31

ooc:Me?
Ro Ven
Posted: May 9 2005, 08:53 PM

Advanced Member

ooc:yea. Ben Sywalker. We'll have to work around Raze...
Darth_Shiva
Posted: May 9 2005, 09:01 PM

Dark Woman

ooc:
Ben appeared in the forest.
"You called me here?" he felt another aura but didn't pay any attention.
Ben blinded by his past pupil couldn't see through the natural but through the force he could see the true people, inside their souls.
Ro Ven
Posted: May 10 2005, 05:18 PM

Advanced Member

Fithnen smiled. He had indeed called him. "Up here." he called from the Temple top "I wish to speak with a Skywalker.". Ignoring Raze, Fithnen went over to the Temple's edge and sat down, waiting for Ben to climb up.
Darth_Shiva
Posted: May 11 2005, 01:35 PM

Dark Woman

Ben now wasn't very good with stairs, so, like always, he telaported up.
"What urgent mater must we speak of?" He asked.
Ro Ven
Posted: May 11 2005, 07:26 PM

Advanced Member

Fithnen smiled gently. "Urgency speaks of haste. Rather, it is important. Events move at the spped that they will. To force things forward speaks of the dark side."
He grew serious. "I know you. Or, more apply, knew your namesakes. Both, to a certain extent. Anakin Skywalker, Obi-Wan. They were young when I saw them, Obi-Wan when he first arrived at the Temple. Anakin, when..." Fithnen grimaced. "When he slaughtered his way through the Temple..."
"The reason I tell you this, is that I must know who you are. Who the Skywalkers of now are. Long have I been out of touch with the galaxy at large."
Darth_Shiva
Posted: May 12 2005, 08:05 PM

Dark Woman

"I've never been asked this... all the galaxy knows them now, so i've never had to, but I shall try to explain." Ben sighed then took a seat. "I am Ben Skywalker, son of Mara Jade Skywalker and Luke Skywalker. Luke, my father, is the son of Anakin. Who had two children, Luke and Leia. My father was awaken to the force by Obi-wan, or Ben Kenobi... I was named for him. Soon after Anakin, or calling himself, Darth Vader, was trying to convince my father to join him on the dark side. My father resisted... and now we fight against the Yuzahn Vong."
Ben scratched his head with his carbon based arm.
"so Tell me, have you heard of a Malis Skywalker?" He asked.
Ro Ven
Posted: May 12 2005, 08:22 PM

Advanced Member

Fithnen shook his head sadly. "I must apologize. My knowledge about Skywalkers began and ended with Anakin. Darth Vader, apparently. So no, I know not Malis. I did, however, know Obi-Wan..." Fithnen said. "Please continue. When you are finished, I will tell my tale."
Darth_Shiva
Posted: May 12 2005, 08:40 PM

Dark Woman

"that should end my tale, at least in short." Ben said motioning to Fithnen to go on.
Ro Ven
Posted: May 12 2005, 11:27 PM

Advanced Member

Fithnen acknowledged Ben. "Very well."
"I was a Jedi Knight about the time a young boy named Obi-Wan Kenobi was taken in. Later I was to tutor him in rudimentary lightsaber combat, along with Yoda and Master Windu. My old Master, Qui-Gon Jin took him as his Padawan."
"By the time of Anakin Skywalker's betrayal, I was a Master, though I was not yet on the Council. It was I who tried to recontact the Outbound Flight Project for assistance. Unfortunately, Palpatine's agents intercepted me."
Fithnen sighed, his gaze elsewhere. "In the ensuing combat I became stuck in a black hole gravitational anomaly that put me in a concious stasis. I stared there, fully aware, completely helpless, for who knows how long."
"I was rescued three months ago by a passing tramp freighter." Fithnen looked at Ben. "You must understand, though I mean no disrespect, that it was imperative that I determine how the Skywalker line ended up. Good. Or Evil."
Darth_Shiva
Posted: May 13 2005, 07:20 PM

Dark Woman

"I'd say good. But inside me. I'm not sure, both sides war. I'm not sure which will win, and when one does win, I pray it will be light." Ben said with sigh.
Ro Ven
Posted: May 15 2005, 06:34 PM

Advanced Member

Fithnen nodded, resting his head on his hand. "Such conflict is common amogst Jedi. So long as you remain with the Light, it is healthy; because complete ignorance of the Darkside invites its embrace." Fithnen grinned.
"One of my teachers, Master Mundi was Cerean. With his binary brain. he would often meditate on both sides of the Force simultaneously."
Darth_Shiva
Posted: May 16 2005, 10:02 PM

Dark Woman

"Quite a task." Ben sighed. "There was a woman, she could have torn me from the light, Fer-de-lance. Have you heard of her?"
Ro Ven
Posted: May 17 2005, 06:16 PM

Advanced Member

Fithnen cocked a wry grin. "After several hundred years in stasis? No, I do not know her." He turned serious once more. "Torn you from the light? What does this phrase mean?" he asked gravely. "Surely only a powerful Sith could have such a power, correct?"
Darth_Shiva
Posted: May 18 2005, 05:21 PM

Dark Woman

"Yes, She was born 1000 years ago, but all I know, is that, besides what she lived out with me. She was temptress of the dark side." Ben said with sorrowful sigh.
« Next Oldest | Yavin 4 | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Learn More · Register for Free

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0361 seconds · Archive