Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to The New Jedi Order. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

In the wrong place.
Sasch Essialc
Posted: May 8 2005, 01:45 PM

Emotionless Cyborg

Group: Members
Member No.: 78

A skinny, 18 year old boy wearing long pants and a jacket stumbled through the academy. He had short blonde hair, and large green eyes. His nose was long and slender, and his mouth was almost lipless. He was sort of dirty, and very cold.
He was not force sensitive, but had accidently teleported here with a teleporter he had built on his home planet of Utapau. He was very nervous. His friends would describe him as a "techie," however, he was a technological genius. He was modest about it though, and didn't flaunt his brain. The boy was very easy to frighten, and would make a horrible sith, jedi, arna, or even a normal soldier. He hated anything that presented any danger.
His eyes wandered about as he hoped he wouldn't run into anyone who actually went here.
Darth_Shiva
Posted: May 8 2005, 02:21 PM

Dark Woman

Member No.: 31

Rystal had been sold to an Arna who had brought her here. She escaped by knocking him dead on his ship. She was now lost and in a strange place, that was when she saw the boy.
Does he attend here!?> She thought wildly searching her pants leg for a dead bladed dagger.
Sasch Essialc
Posted: May 8 2005, 04:16 PM

Emotionless Cyborg

"Ohmigod!" he shrieked and ducked, covering his head with his arms. "Don'tkillme! I'mnotaJedi! Ah!" he said quickly, almost as a reflex.
Darth_Shiva
Posted: May 8 2005, 07:54 PM

Dark Woman

"Neither am i!" She said waving a sorry to him. "I'm a dancer! And you?"
Sasch Essialc
Posted: May 8 2005, 08:08 PM

Emotionless Cyborg

"I..uh..don't have a...a..job he-here." he still sounded nervous. "Actually, I'm, you know, probably..heh heh.. fired..from my job..on, the, uh........" there was a pause. "Utapau." he quickly added.
Darth_Shiva
Posted: May 8 2005, 08:17 PM

Dark Woman

"Where?" Rystal asked.
Sasch Essialc
Posted: May 8 2005, 08:24 PM

Emotionless Cyborg

"Utapau..its a, um, planet.." he said, still very nervous.
Darth_Shiva
Posted: May 8 2005, 08:58 PM

Dark Woman

"I figured that, I mean like, I'm Rystal from Couruscant, the city planet... or so it was." She said with a sad tone in her voice.
Sasch Essialc
Posted: May 8 2005, 09:19 PM

Emotionless Cyborg

"Oh, um, yeah..I guess that would, uh, make me Jamie from Utapau, the uh...normal planet..I guess." There was a pause. "What, um, happened to Coruscant?"
Darth_Shiva
Posted: May 9 2005, 08:45 PM

Dark Woman

"The Yuzahn Vong.... They tore the place up."
ooc:Like in the books.
ic:
"I lost mom that way." She sighed. "And you? You've family to go back to?"
Sasch Essialc
Posted: May 11 2005, 02:59 PM

Emotionless Cyborg

"Yes, um, on Utapau." he said, guiltfully. "I live on Dantooine, well, not for long. You see, I probably am fired now because I really am not supposed to be here, but I am." he said quickly, and nervously.
Darth_Shiva
Posted: May 11 2005, 03:24 PM

Dark Woman

"How?" She asked with surpize. "I was sold to a student... and now I'm trying to get away!"
Rystal ran over and grabbed Jamie's hands. "Can you take me back with you!? So that I can get away!?"
« Next Oldest | Hoth | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0228 seconds · Archive