zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.

Learn More · Sign-up Now
Welcome to The New Jedi Order. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Being operated upon., Who wants to play Koorin Pulltak?
Sasch Essialc
Posted: Apr 23 2005, 10:35 PM

Emotionless Cyborg

Group: Members
Member No.: 78

He arrived on Moria and strolled into a local resturant. People gave him the now prevalent looks. After he finished his food, the now legless and face-scarred Sasch Essialc was wandering about when someone came up from behind. A blunt object struck him swiftly, knocking him out. Hours later...

He awoke, something strapped to his face, a mask of some kind, and something strapped to his waist. He looked around, and noticed he was floating in a red substance in a rather large tank. The room he was in was very white and clean. He surveyed these things attached to himself, and saw that the object attached to his waist funneled down into a tube at the bottom of the tank. He saw blue liquid flowing through it.

The thing attached to his face appeared to be a breathing mask of some kind.

He heard the large white down open and saw a man come in. He was tall, and appeared to be an Iridonian Zabrak dressed in flowing robes.
Darth_Shiva
Posted: Apr 24 2005, 11:48 AM

Dark Woman

Member No.: 31

Mir had followed Sasch from lok and had lied to the man in the robes of her true heritege.
She'd told the man that she was Sasch's daughter and her mother had died shortly before in an ascendent... although this wasn't true she was small and needed some sort of protector and she'd chosen Sasch.
Sasch Essialc
Posted: Apr 24 2005, 03:12 PM

Emotionless Cyborg

He closed his eyes and opened them after a while, only to see Mir standing there. He said to himself: "What is she doing here?" and it was sent to a speaker on a control panel.
Darth_Shiva
Posted: Apr 26 2005, 10:19 PM

Dark Woman

"I followed you.. Papa." She said noticing the man standing behind her. "Mama wouldn't have wanted you to leave me like that."
The man left.
"I had no where else to go." She admitted.
Sasch Essialc
Posted: Apr 27 2005, 07:36 AM

Emotionless Cyborg

"You are NOT my daughter!!! Now leave!! Why am I here?!" the electronic sounding voice came from the speaker connected to his mouth.
Darth_Shiva
Posted: Apr 27 2005, 04:22 PM

Dark Woman

"I told them that you were my father and that you'd needed operation." Then she gave a rueful smile. "You've not been the same since Lok! I'd know I've been watching you!"
Sasch Essialc
Posted: Apr 27 2005, 05:09 PM

Emotionless Cyborg

"You little prick! What are they doing to me?" he asked hatefully.
Darth_Shiva
Posted: Apr 27 2005, 05:15 PM

Dark Woman

"Restoring muscle mass to your legs." She sighed. "I've lots of money from when mama died, so don't worry about the expense."
Sasch Essialc
Posted: Apr 28 2005, 02:59 PM

Emotionless Cyborg

"What I'm worried about is why you keep following me.."
Darth_Shiva
Posted: Apr 28 2005, 04:44 PM

Dark Woman

"You owe a debt to me.... You've killed my family..... MY PROTECTORS.... now... you will be mine... until I am old enough to hunt then... then their blood will taken back... by me spilling yours." She told him.
Sasch Essialc
Posted: Apr 29 2005, 07:15 PM

Emotionless Cyborg

"Please. When I was your age, I was the best bounty hunter on my homeworld." came the cybertronic voice.
Darth_Shiva
Posted: Apr 30 2005, 04:26 PM

Dark Woman

"You were also a different race then my self." She sighed.

The doors to the room swished open and in walked the doctor.
"I see you and your daughter have been talking." He said as he checked the vital signs.
Sasch Essialc
Posted: May 2 2005, 06:39 AM

Emotionless Cyborg

"This little girl is not my daughter. I don't know who she is." he said coldly.
Darth_Shiva
Posted: May 2 2005, 03:07 PM

Dark Woman

"A memory laps!? Father! YOu can't not remember me!" Mir threw her self on the ground in wild sobs.
"Now child!" The doctor said turning to her. "Come. I'll have a nurse take you to he Childrens ward."
A tall woman of human decent opened the door and took the child away.
Sasch Essialc
Posted: May 2 2005, 08:17 PM

Emotionless Cyborg

He watched her as best he could being taken out of the room, and thought "That is the first thing I'm going to kill when I get out of here." He then spoke. "That little thing is not my daughter! I have no family! Why am I here?"
Darth_Shiva
Posted: May 2 2005, 08:42 PM

Dark Woman

"I knew, that, I played along because the little thing was in tears, she wanted you to get well." He laughed. "But, now that you are, she'll pay and you'll get out. But you won't kill her, she'll stay with us." The doctor informed.
Ro Ven
Posted: May 2 2005, 09:06 PM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 52

Ro cursed to himself from the shadows. He had entered this damned hspital to steal some meds, and now, here he was having to listen in on some power-play star drama between a little girl and her killer Sith father or whatever it was in the tank. Ro clutched the container of stolen meds to his chest as he peeked from the tiny slit between the wall and the closet door.
Sasch Essialc
Posted: May 3 2005, 02:49 PM

Emotionless Cyborg

Sacsh didn't see Ro, and continued with his conversation. He then paused and thought for a second. Maybe this could be a blessing in disguise..."I don't just want to get well. If I give you something extra, fiscally speaking, could I possibly get...more?" he said. He was sick of this weak body that he was cursed with.
Darth_Shiva
Posted: May 3 2005, 03:55 PM

Dark Woman

"Your Cyborg parts?" The doctor placed his hand under his chin. "And this will all be at the expense of the girl?"
Sasch Essialc
Posted: May 3 2005, 06:31 PM

Emotionless Cyborg

After a long pause he spoke "Yes."
Ro Ven
Posted: May 3 2005, 06:40 PM

Advanced Member

Ro drew in a ragged breath. He felt something was wrong, something unnatural. That Sith thing in the tank...
The gaunt human realized how vulnerable he was. Even those unrefined in the Force could sense a presence, especially another Force sensitive. Ro's mind raced, trying to come up with a solution to his current problem. From the actions of this doctor, Ro guessed he wasn't the most conciencous of practitioners, and if that were the case, there may or may not be guards in the building. This drug run was looking more and more like a very bad idea...
Sasch Essialc
Posted: May 3 2005, 06:46 PM

Emotionless Cyborg

He jerked his head toward where Ro was and stared for a second, sensing something. His force abilities were sort of...in bad condition because of his accident. He hung his head again, seeing nothing.

He wanted to be better, stronger, faster, no, the best, the strongest, and the fastest and was willing to pay handsomly for it.
He wanted people to cower in fear at his very voice, nay, very name.
He wanted people to obey him.
He wanted power.
Darth_Shiva
Posted: May 3 2005, 06:47 PM

Dark Woman

The doctor sighed after a long time.
"Well, lets get this over with." he made his way over to a closet in the room and slid the door open.
Then there he was. Ro.
"Who are you?" Asked the doctor.
Ro Ven
Posted: May 3 2005, 07:24 PM

Advanced Member

Ro reacted immediately, and arced his right foot out in a kick aimed right behind the doctor's knee, forcing the joint forward and to the left. At the same time, he knifed out his arms, left under the doctor's left armpit and around his neck, right on the back of the neck, where pressure could snap the spine. His leg continued its momentum forward, knee landing solidly against the back, just to the right of the spine. Ro crouched with the doctor bent against the knee, breathing in gasps.
Like riding a swoop, there were some things you could never forget how to do...
Sasch Essialc
Posted: May 3 2005, 07:54 PM

Emotionless Cyborg

"You." he said sternly, the cybertronic voice coming from the mic. "Let him go." He was his only chance to live and he needed the doctor. Unless Ro knew how to work one of these and give a man cyborg implants...
Ro Ven
Posted: May 3 2005, 09:26 PM

Advanced Member

Ro grimaced from over the doctor's shoulder. "Why?" he spat, keeping a steady pressure on the man's neck. He didn't want to have to kill someone, but if it came that far, he wouldn't hesitate to take the doctor's life. "So you can call the guards?" Ro growled, eyes scanning the room. "Sorry, pal, I ain't stupid, but I am desperate. Bad combination for you..."
Darth_Shiva
Posted: May 4 2005, 01:21 PM

Dark Woman

A little glimmer of gold came from the open door. But it wasn't' the guards.
The little anzati stood there. she was ready for full attack. She charged Ro and tearing his arm so that he dropped the doctor.
Ro Ven
Posted: May 4 2005, 05:49 PM

Advanced Member

Ro grunted as the small anzati attacked. Rolling to his left, Ro spun with the cut, keeping it from doing any serious harm. The attack had served its purpose, however, and the doctor's neck remained intact as Ro shoved with his arm and knee, fling himself away from the doctor.
Arching his back into a roll, Ro came up with his right hand outin a clenched fist, the other arm relaxed in an open handed posture.
Darth_Shiva
Posted: May 4 2005, 06:56 PM

Dark Woman

The pouches on her cheeks opened and she was ready to feed.

The doctor then straitened his spine.
"I've a few secrets of my own!" He said swinging his lab coat off and revealing a blaster at his side a metallic rod gleaming an inch or two out of his back.
Sasch Essialc
Posted: May 4 2005, 08:14 PM

Emotionless Cyborg

He just watched in shock as the three had their little quarrel. He needed the doctor's help. "Doctor.." came the cybertronic voice. Wait. Ro Ven. He is pretty experienced. "Ro Ven. Can you operate this piece of machinery I am suspended in?"
Ro Ven
Posted: May 4 2005, 08:31 PM

Advanced Member

Ro grimaced as the blaster came out. With a curse, he dove behind the bacta tank. The gaunt human hoped the transparasteel was thick enough to handle a bolt. Then again, the mere fact that there was a high paying patient in the tank might be enough to stay the trigger altogether. Ro slid a stiletto assasin's knife from his boot.
"Depends on what you want me to do..." he replied to the Sith thing in the tank. "And what it'll get me."
Sasch Essialc
Posted: May 4 2005, 08:39 PM

Emotionless Cyborg

"It'll get you what you're here for....and more." he said slyly, though through the computerized voice tones were irrecognizable. "Do you know how to put that" he said, and nodded his head ever so slightly to a suit in the corner in a glass case. This procedure had only been done once before. That was on a General Grevious thousands of years back. It was a Grevious set of cyborg implants and explants "on me?"
Darth_Shiva
Posted: May 4 2005, 08:56 PM

Dark Woman

The anzati girl looked at the suit and grimaced.
The doctor side then slid the blaster back into his holster.
"I can do that." He said.
Sasch Essialc
Posted: May 4 2005, 08:58 PM

Emotionless Cyborg

He struggled, but turned his head up so he was hauntingly looking straight at the doctor. "Then do it."
Ro Ven
Posted: May 4 2005, 09:03 PM

Advanced Member

Ro peeked his head out from behind the tank. "Listen..." he said glibly, walking nonchalantly towards the box of meds he had dropped. "It's apparent you folks know what to do from here, so why don't I just grab those meds and get out of your way...?"
Darth_Shiva
Posted: May 4 2005, 09:03 PM

Dark Woman

"Get these fools out of my operating room." The doctor replied in a cold tone.
Sasch Essialc
Posted: May 4 2005, 09:08 PM

Emotionless Cyborg

He watched the beings leave and said to the doctor. "Hurry up."
Darth_Shiva
Posted: May 4 2005, 09:10 PM

Dark Woman

"Will do."

*hours later*

"Finished." THe doctor said cleaning the sweat from his brow.
Sasch Essialc
Posted: May 4 2005, 09:14 PM

Emotionless Cyborg

HE got up from the table he was on, and felt as if he was on fire. He moved around a bit, just to get used to the cyborg implants. He then spoke. "As for your pay..." he reached into his pocket and pulled out, not money, but a lightsaber hilt. He ignited the blade and struck at the doctor's neck.
Darth_Shiva
Posted: May 4 2005, 09:21 PM

Dark Woman

Mir stood in the hallway she saw what he had done, and what he had become, she must become a strong warrior, so that she could beat him one day.
Ro Ven
Posted: May 4 2005, 09:30 PM

Advanced Member

Ro grinned inwardly to himself. Imagine that. Sneaking into a hospital, fully intent on stealing medication, and here he was. About to walk out. With a box of medications.
Realizing that eventually someone would remember he existed, Ro spun on his heel to make good his 'escape'.
Sasch Essialc
Posted: May 5 2005, 04:23 PM

Emotionless Cyborg

The new Sacsch reached out one of his long mechanical arms and picked up a clipboard off a table. It appeared to be some sort of evaluation. He read it aloud to himself:

Subject 1198

Height: 8 ft.
Weight: 300+ lbs

The once honorable and noble man has been eclipsed by cold vengence and unparallelled rage. Beneath the indestructable shell lives the mind of a strategical genius.

He feels no remorse and fears no consequence, including death itself. Subject feels as much, if not less, emotion than a droid.

One might even say he is no longer alive.

Sasch looked around and saw Ro about to leave. He watched him for a second before came the low, cold, voice: "Take your stuff. I do not care." He then cast a long stare at the girl and slowly took long strides toward her. He was about 7'5 because he was hunched over. Towering above her still, he could see the pure fear on her face.
Darth_Shiva
Posted: May 5 2005, 04:25 PM

Dark Woman

SHe tried to straiten up.
"Remember I got you this body..." She said trying not to squeak.
Sasch Essialc
Posted: May 5 2005, 04:39 PM

Emotionless Cyborg

The cold voice came again Insolent little worm. Useless Anzati "Remember I'm letting you keep that body." He threataned.
Darth_Shiva
Posted: May 5 2005, 08:59 PM

Dark Woman

She sighed a sad sigh.
"Yes sir."
Sasch Essialc
Posted: May 6 2005, 06:45 AM

Emotionless Cyborg

He gave a low laugh. So obidient. So smart. he thought. He walked to the paper on the table that he had just read, and handed it to the little girl. "You read that. And don't forget it..."
Darth_Shiva
Posted: May 6 2005, 10:11 PM

Dark Woman

Mir picked up the paper and read it over.
"It's all true... isn't it?" She asked.
Sasch Essialc
Posted: May 7 2005, 10:04 AM

Emotionless Cyborg

A low laugh came, "Would you like to find out?" He was still hunched over, and was waiting for the right time to make an impression upon the girl at his full height.
Darth_Shiva
Posted: May 7 2005, 02:08 PM

Dark Woman

"I can see that it is true." she said after scanning him over for a while.
"I'll be on my way." She said turning and leaving.
Sasch Essialc
Posted: May 7 2005, 02:44 PM

Emotionless Cyborg

He watched her leave and the one emotion he could feel swept over him. Satisfaction..
Darth_Shiva
Posted: May 8 2005, 12:25 PM

Dark Woman

"He isn't at all Sasch any more... Sasch was a Jedi!" She said aloud. "He... He is just a murder."
Sasch Essialc
Posted: May 8 2005, 01:32 PM

Emotionless Cyborg

He heard what she said and agreed.. No, I am not Sasch anymore. The jedi are dying..Their time is coming.
Darth_Shiva
Posted: May 8 2005, 02:18 PM

Dark Woman

"May God have mercy on us when the Jedi go." Mir said before walking out of earshot.
Sasch Essialc
Posted: May 8 2005, 04:15 PM

Emotionless Cyborg

When the Jedi go....you'll need it. "The extermination of the scab that is the Jedi Order is near!" he roared at her.
Darth_Shiva
Posted: May 8 2005, 07:55 PM

Dark Woman

She didn't stop but walked on. Mir didn't need the Jedi, she didn't need any one. Or did she?
Sasch Essialc
Posted: May 8 2005, 08:19 PM

Emotionless Cyborg

He watched her walk away as he thought to himself. I will kill the Jedi. The Order will soon perish.. Yes, he would kill as many Jedi as he could. Then he swiftly jumped onto the celing and walked across it towards the exit, taking his usual long strides, and his cloak hanging, revealing his durasteel insides.
« Next Oldest | Moria | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Learn More · Register for Free

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0435 seconds · Archive