zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.

Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Welcome to The New Jedi Order. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Bloody Murder
Sasch Essialc
Posted: Apr 14 2005, 02:49 PM

Emotionless Cyborg

Group: Members
Member No.: 78

Sasch arrived on Lok, with his robes blowing in the wind and his hood up, looking for someone. He went to a nearby village of humanoids, where he knew he would find who he was looking for, and asked around for a "Plygon Kaang."

After about an hour of fruitless searching, he found no one who knew of the man. Using the Force, he sensed that the man was indeed here, and Sasch had indeed talked to him. Full of rage, he went into the nearest tent.

When inside the tent, he drew his lightsaber and decapitated the woman and man inside. They were worthless in his mind, and they had lied to him. He did the same to every tent. Every single person in the village. All dead. He killed them all. The only ones he felt mildly bad about were the children, but there had been only two or three of them. The man he was looking for was surely dead, so he hopped on a speeder bike and left.

On his way to the nearest city, he sensed something off and looked around catiously. Before he could look back, he felt a bump of his bike and it spun out of control. It was spinning in a barrel roll, and Sasch was trying to correct it. He couldn't. That's when he noticed that his front blades had been damaged signifigantly. He tried to correct the problem, but his bike hit the ground and skid across the desert for about 100 feet. He jumped off of it right before it blew up.

He stumbled up, wondering what had happened, and looked up. A man from the village was standing there, with a vibroblade at Sasch's throat. Sasch tried to force-grab his lightsabers, but the man saw him concentrating and told him firmly to "Stop or be killed." . The man slashed at Sasch screaming something, but Sasch dodged his blade and gave him a hard, force powered punch to the face. The man screamed and held his bloody face. However, at this distracted moment, another object came from behind and Sasch felt it cut right through his waist, just below his navel. Sasch let out a scream, as his body fell off his legs, and landed in the self-produced lake of blood. Sasch could see his legs fall over as he let out another scream. The man approached, Sasch seeing everything blurry, and plunged a steak into Sasch's stomach. Letting out a blood-curdling scream, Sasch was in the most pain he had ever felt. He then struck him across the face several times, and his face was bleeding VERY profusley. Surely he would die. He was spewing blood, and decided, as the men sped off on speeder bikes, that he would have to seal these wounds or he would have no chance of living. He reached for his saber, and drew the blade. Skimming the edge of his waist, he burned the wound closed and it no longer bled. He did the same for the stab wound in his stomach. However, he coldn't do the same for his face that was bleeding a lot..

He fainted, legless, and laid there in the middle of the hot desert.
Darth Feerse
Posted: Apr 19 2005, 09:58 PM

Arna High-King

Member No.: 21

A man walked up to the bloody mess. He knelt down, his hood covering his face.

"Painful, I would believe."

He looked up, his yellow eyes visible now. He looked over at the legs that were twitching a few inches away. He removed his hood, showing the black and blue Iridonian tatoos of...High-King Feerse, leader of the Arna.

"So tell me, you were distracted, and were sliced from behind by an unknown man?"
Sasch Essialc
Posted: Apr 20 2005, 06:51 AM

Emotionless Cyborg

Sasch awoke to see the man looking down at him. He gave a slight moan, and replied to the man: "Yeah. Who are you?"
Darth_Shiva
Posted: Apr 22 2005, 09:04 PM

Dark Woman

Member No.: 31

A small girl was hiding under a metal shard when she heard the other voice. With out thinking she ran from her hiding place and grabbed Ferse from behind around the waist.
"Did you come! Did you come to stop him!?" She asked tears filling her eyes.
It was apparent that the child was an Anzati but she didn't look even old enough to attack anyone.
Sasch Essialc
Posted: Apr 22 2005, 10:39 PM

Emotionless Cyborg

He moaned weakly. "Come to do what?" The thought then occured to him. I've lost my legs..ohmigod..
Darth_Shiva
Posted: Apr 23 2005, 07:18 PM

Dark Woman

"THe sith in this area! You and the others!" THen she began to sob wildly. "Mama! Papa! THEY were killed by them!" She cried then she glance at Sasch his legs torn from the waist down.
Her eyes began to dilate was it blood lust or fear?
Sasch Essialc
Posted: Apr 23 2005, 08:51 PM

Emotionless Cyborg

"I'm not here to rid you of a pain. I was here to cause some, and that is what I have done." He looked at his legs, a few meters away. "And that is what has happened to me."

(OOC: Legs were cut off at the waist, just below the navel, not the knees.(/OOC)
Darth_Shiva
Posted: Apr 24 2005, 11:45 AM

Dark Woman

ooc:Changed it!
ic: She looked down up at Feerse then down at Sasch.
"What should I do!?" SHe cried tears filling her eyes.
Sasch Essialc
Posted: Apr 24 2005, 03:13 PM

Emotionless Cyborg

"I don't care what you do. I don't even know who you are." he said irritatedly.
Darth_Shiva
Posted: Apr 26 2005, 10:25 PM

Dark Woman

"I am Mir, daughter to the Anzati lord of this region...." She sobbed.
Sasch Essialc
Posted: Apr 27 2005, 05:06 PM

Emotionless Cyborg

"The Anzati lord of this region is dead..I killed him." he said and gave a grunt.
Darth_Shiva
Posted: Apr 27 2005, 05:16 PM

Dark Woman

Mir began to hold tighter to Feerse's waist.
"NO!" She cried. "NO! NO YOU DIDN"T!"
Sasch Essialc
Posted: Apr 28 2005, 03:04 PM

Emotionless Cyborg

He nodded his head slowly and began to black out. He came back, however and looked sadly at his waist, and that's where his body ended...
« Next Oldest | Lok | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0411 seconds · Archive