zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.

Learn More · Register Now
Welcome to The New Jedi Order. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Searching for Fer-de-Lance
Sasch Essialc
Posted: Apr 12 2005, 10:08 AM

Emotionless Cyborg

Group: Members
Member No.: 78

Sasch had last seen the person in the middle of nowhere, and the nearest city was Mos Eisley. So, with his tattoos beared, and his bag on his bag, he ran as fast as he could the long way. He go to the city and started searching rampantly for her. He had to find her, because he had to know what she had done to his Master, Ben Skywalker. Eventually, he found her because...
Darth_Shiva
Posted: Apr 12 2005, 11:13 AM

Dark Woman

Member No.: 31

She was wanted to be found.
She knew that he was the skywalkers padawan that is why she'd found him before.
"How are you today?" She asked using the force to lift a drink from the table in front of her and bringing it to him.
Sasch Essialc
Posted: Apr 12 2005, 11:32 AM

Emotionless Cyborg

He held the cup and, before drinking the liquid, he inconspicuously sniffed it as it was near his mouth. Sensing nothing awry, he took a small sip, and the sweat continued to flow down him, all down his chest and head. His shirt not yet put on, you could see the ornate tattoos. "What have you done with him?" he asked sternly, referring to his master.
Darth_Shiva
Posted: Apr 12 2005, 11:45 AM

Dark Woman

"Done with him?" She smiled. "I'm no better than any other woman in the galaxy. I've Let him feel what no jedi should feel. Love."
She took a sip of her own drink.
Sasch Essialc
Posted: Apr 12 2005, 11:51 AM

Emotionless Cyborg

He hastily put on his jacket, and buttoned it up. He thought: No one needs to see those, referring to his tattoos. He gave her a look of disgust, and said coldly: "You're a horrible creature. He was my master." There was a long pause, until he spoke aloud: "He was."
Darth_Shiva
Posted: Apr 12 2005, 11:54 AM

Dark Woman

"And now he is my lover." She gave him a look of pure hatred. "You see, as you have your little secrets, I have mine."
Sasch Essialc
Posted: Apr 12 2005, 11:58 AM

Emotionless Cyborg

A tear dripped down his disgruntled face and he stood up. He hit his drink across the bar and it shattered on some Twi'lek's shin. He shouted loudly: "HE WAS MY FRIEND! HE WAS MY MASTER! YOU PATHETIC WORM!!!" He betrayed him, and now he was bursting with hate. Calm down, this is not appropriate. he thought.
Darth_Shiva
Posted: Apr 12 2005, 12:04 PM

Dark Woman

"One thousand years ago, I was once a great master.... I had trained four strong force users in just 5 years! Then I met him... Malis... Malis Skywalker.... I loved him! I loved him with every thing in me! I couldn't stop these feelings!" Fer-de-lance no longer looked like strong master she now looked like a child with pain and hurt just like every one else. "He began to fall in love with me too... we were so happy... then they found out! They told us we couldn't be together! One of us would have to leave... so he volunteered." "I couldn't sit back and watch him leave! To save him I gave in, I gave in, I left the light! I fought with in my self and became a dark woman.... then she came.... a former pupil of mine came and stole his love from me!" She looked up a Sasch.
"NOW I WILL BE WITH HIM AGAIN!" She shouted. "BY KILLING BEN I CAN BRING HIM BACK!"
Sasch Essialc
Posted: Apr 12 2005, 12:08 PM

Emotionless Cyborg

He looked up at her. "He was always weak. He will always be weak." he said hatefully. "I will be a Jedi, with or without him."
Darth_Shiva
Posted: Apr 12 2005, 12:22 PM

Dark Woman

"You turn quickly." She sighed.
"Sasch." Ben's voice carried across the bar. "we're needed back the ship!"
Sasch Essialc
Posted: Apr 12 2005, 12:42 PM

Emotionless Cyborg

"I haven't turned." he said quietly to Fer-de-Lance. He looked at Ben "There's no more 'we.'" he said hatefully. He then asked. "How'd you find me, Ben?" and hastily covered up the small part of his tattoos that were visible above the collar of his jacket.
Darth_Shiva
Posted: Apr 12 2005, 12:55 PM

Dark Woman

"Me? Oh, your easy to find, you've the most distinct aura." Ben smiled.
Fer-de-lance telported away before she could be seen.
Sasch Essialc
Posted: Apr 12 2005, 01:07 PM

Emotionless Cyborg

Deciding not to let his emotions get in his way, though he was very troubled he said simply. "Let's go. What're we needed for?"
Darth_Shiva
Posted: Apr 12 2005, 01:10 PM

Dark Woman

"the ships about to take off, you done with that saber yet?"

Sasch Essialc
Posted: Apr 12 2005, 01:15 PM

Emotionless Cyborg

"No." he said. "Something....came up." he said.
Darth_Shiva
Posted: Apr 12 2005, 01:18 PM

Dark Woman

"Ah." He sighed. "Well, you can work on it in the ship."

Just as the two were about to leave Fer-de-lance sent a picture of Malis to Sasch's mind.
YOu can see now can't you?

(Click to see Malis)
Sasch Essialc
Posted: Apr 12 2005, 01:23 PM

Emotionless Cyborg

"No, I can't. There is no more 'we,' Ben. You've betrayed the order." he said aloud and looked Ben in the eye hatefully.
Darth_Shiva
Posted: Apr 12 2005, 01:28 PM

Dark Woman

"Betrayed?" Ben looked confused. "What do you mean Betrayed?"
Sasch Essialc
Posted: Apr 12 2005, 01:33 PM

Emotionless Cyborg

His head had been concealed by a hood most of the time. He turned it toward Ben and lowered the hood. His black tattoos had creeped up his dead white skin and now ended at about mouth level. He looked different. His eyes had changed from the beautiful, piercing grey into black irises with white pupils. The red circles around his eyes were gone, and his aura, the old joyous and determined one that he had, had been replaced with a hateful, cold aura that surrounded him. The ends of his hair were much more spikey, but still the medium length. He quickly drew his lightsaber, which, was actually finished, and an orange blade was emitted. He struck at Ben's arm with a speed that probably surprised Ben.
Ghion Frin
Posted: Apr 13 2005, 04:17 AM

Member No.: 59

Ghion walked in with a Rodian disguise and saw Sasch attacking Ben.

Ghion: Don't kill someone here! Kill them outside! Don't you have any manners?

Ghion shouted at Sasch.
Sasch Essialc
Posted: Apr 13 2005, 02:55 PM

Emotionless Cyborg

"This doesn't concern you." he said flatly, still looking at Ben. He will always remember me...
Darth_Shiva
Posted: Apr 13 2005, 02:59 PM

Dark Woman

Ben drew his saber and motioned for Ghion to move back.
"Sasch! What did you mean? Sasch!"
Ben held his saber with his good arm, the other being broken.

Fer-de-lance now appeared behind Sasch and placed her arms around his waist.
"Please.... Stop... Your doing my work for me." She whispered.
Ghion Frin
Posted: Apr 14 2005, 05:18 AM

Ghion changed into a Yuuzhan Vong right infront of their eyes. ((he is a Clawdite))

Ghion: Now, stop or else!

Ghion changed one of his hands into a sharp blade.
Sasch Essialc
Posted: Apr 14 2005, 11:57 AM

Emotionless Cyborg

He looked at the Clawdite-Vong, and said once again, "You're getting in over your head."
He then saw Ben, and his broken arm. He slashed again at his left arm, but this time he could feel his blade cut through the flesh and burn the wound shut. [THUD!] as Ben's arm hit the ground. Swiftly, and not taking any time to observe his work, he struck again, but this time horizontally at Ben's eyeline. The tip of his lighsaber blade skimmed Ben's eyeline, permanently destroying his sense of sight.

[OOC] Ghion: Clawdite changes can take hours to complete, are never instantaneous, and are extremly painful. Also, not all Clawdites are changlings, so you'd be a Clawdite-Changling, not just a Clawdite. Also, before you say anything, I am not godmodding, Darth Shiva and I had this worked out beforehand.[/OOC]
Ghion Frin
Posted: Apr 15 2005, 02:09 AM

((all Clawdites can change, only some, however, can change with such drastic results such as changing their body form. And I know clawdite changes are extremly painful and they are painful when the Clawdite is changed. And changes are instant. Remember in Episode II: Atack of the Clones when Anakin was on Zam's ship and when Zam turned to face Anakin, she changed back into a Clawdite, but changed into a Human just after))

Ghion looked at Sasch just before he collapsed and changed back into a Clawdite. After a few seconds, he got up still in Clawdite form.

Ghion: I know I can not keep that up for long, but... but you must be extremly powerful to not be frightend by a Yuuzhan Vong.

Ghion walked away, transforming into a Human just as he walked out.
Sasch Essialc
Posted: Apr 15 2005, 02:45 PM

Emotionless Cyborg

[OOC]it takes complete concentration to retain a form, and Zam's mind was elswhere, and that's why she briefly changed back into a Clawdite. At least, according to SW.com[/OOC]

Sasch thought to himself: That's right, I'm not afraid of the Vong
Darth_Shiva
Posted: Apr 15 2005, 06:18 PM

Dark Woman

Fer-de-lance looked at Sasch.
"You've ruined him. You've ruined My one chance!" She shouted.
Ben fell to the ground, he couldn't see. He could only reach out through the force and feel her. Feel that she was there. Fer-de-lance and he shared a bond that had once been sweet and soothing but now in this permanent darkness it was a terrifying light that he couldn't reach.
Sasch Essialc
Posted: Apr 16 2005, 08:35 AM

Emotionless Cyborg

Sasch gave a small chuckle and looked down at Ben, sightless and without an arm. He turned to Fer-De-Lance and said with a cold, cruel smile: "Yes. I have." Sasch continued to look down at Ben's crippled body.
Darth_Shiva
Posted: Apr 17 2005, 02:29 PM

Dark Woman

"No! I wont let you!" She unleashed two red sabers.
Sasch Essialc
Posted: Apr 17 2005, 07:58 PM

Emotionless Cyborg

He smiled at her sadly, and withdrew his lightsaber blades. He spoke, dripping cruel sarcasm, "Are you going to killl me? Would that get Ben his sight back? Or perhaps his arm? I think not. Or would it satisfy your primitive need for revenge? It may. So kill me now, that is, if you came out to this rock and in the middle of the desert for nothing." He knew she wouldn't do it. She came this far for something, and Sith were smarter than to let their emotions get the best of them. They knew how to prioritize. They were smart.
Darth_Shiva
Posted: Apr 20 2005, 04:52 PM

Dark Woman

She looked at Ben then at Sasch.
"You and he can only be healed by one person...." And the stress in Fer-de-lance's voice was evident. "You will help him be healed...."
Sasch Essialc
Posted: Apr 20 2005, 06:05 PM

Emotionless Cyborg

"Why do I need to be healed? And I hope this useless rock" he gestured to Ben "dies right now."
Darth_Shiva
Posted: Apr 20 2005, 10:18 PM

Dark Woman

"He won't die. I Hold him in my arms.... and you-- YOU-- you ache on the inside." Fer-de-lance smirked.
Sasch Essialc
Posted: Apr 22 2005, 03:18 PM

Emotionless Cyborg

"Are you insinuating I feel bad about what I've done? Because a slug like you can't even comprehend the hatred I feel towards this...thing." he snapped.
Darth_Shiva
Posted: Apr 22 2005, 05:21 PM

Dark Woman

"What has he done to you? Betrayed you? Because he'd loved someone.... It is not uncommon for Jedi to love now... but still... it is strange to the older fashioned ones." She moved about him. Her hips swayed as he walked and the golden sabers at each hip clinked against her belts.
"Tell me now, what has he done?"
Sasch Essialc
Posted: Apr 22 2005, 05:57 PM

Emotionless Cyborg

"He's given his life to the order. And part of that includes no love.." he said darkly. "Love..." there was a pause, "is for the weak."
Darth_Shiva
Posted: Apr 22 2005, 07:04 PM

Dark Woman

"Weak? Lust is weak but a bond between two is strong... love I would not call it." She smirked.
Sasch Essialc
Posted: Apr 22 2005, 10:38 PM

Emotionless Cyborg

"A bond between two.." a long pause "can be severed as easily as..say, the arm of a human." he smirked cruely.
Darth_Shiva
Posted: Apr 23 2005, 08:07 PM

Dark Woman

"I can see that from your actions... But the bond I share with Ben is that that has surpassed him and I... It is the bond I have shared through the force with Malis Skywalker for thousands of years!" Her voice trailed off into an evil laugh as she spoke.
Ben groaned as he turned over.
Sasch Essialc
Posted: Apr 23 2005, 08:48 PM

Emotionless Cyborg

"I don't care about your pathetic Malis, that isn't what this is about anymore." he said, looking at Ben.
Darth_Shiva
Posted: Apr 24 2005, 11:41 AM

Dark Woman

"Then what is it about?" She smirked. "Your talking in circles."

Ben reached out through the force and grabbed Sasch's heart letting it stop for two beats then released it.
"TELL ME! TELL ME WHO IS HERE, SASCH!" He shouted.
Sasch Essialc
Posted: Apr 24 2005, 03:15 PM

Emotionless Cyborg

He said quietly to Ben. "Only what you let be there." He said cryptically. His heart? It was now just a waste of space.
Darth_Shiva
Posted: Apr 26 2005, 10:14 PM

Dark Woman

Fer-de-lance walked over to Ben and used the force to lift him then telported her self and Ben away from Sasch. She left him in a hospital but even when she'd returned to Hoth she still felt the chilling connection to both men.
« Next Oldest | Tatooine | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0478 seconds · Archive