Create your own social network with a free forum.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to The New Jedi Order. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Training
Thad Hild
Posted: Apr 12 2005, 04:58 AM

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 85

Peste was sitting in his home (a large hole in the snow with a rock as the door) thinking. Peste decided that he should train with his lightsaber. Peste left his home right in a snowstorm. Peste thought about going back, but he decided against it. Peste went out towards a big rock and he tried to activate his lightsaber. It didn't activate. He soon got attacked by a Wampa. He used the force to stop the Wampa's attack after he almost died from it. Peste limped towards his home, but he couldn't find it. Peste continued untill he saw a big building. Peste tried to get closer to it, but he collapsed in the slow. He got back up, but now freezing and badly hurt, he only walked a few steps untill he fell down again, passing out.
Darth_Shiva
Posted: Apr 12 2005, 11:15 AM

Dark Woman

Member No.: 31

The tall woman lifted him from the snow with the force and brought him to her chambers. There she tended his wounds at let him rest.
"Are you awake now?" She asked. "I am Fer-de-lance. A dark woman of this academy."
Thad Hild
Posted: Apr 13 2005, 04:02 AM

Advanced Member

Peste opend his eyes, his vision blurry. He saw the outline of a person standing near him.

Peste: Who... who are you?

Peste tried to get up, but he couldn't move.

Peste: My name is Peste Thi. How did I get here?
Darth_Shiva
Posted: Apr 13 2005, 03:08 PM

Dark Woman

"I found you, I am Fer-de-lance." She said.
Her face was like a young and kind but it had such wisdom as if she had seen many years.
Thad Hild
Posted: Apr 14 2005, 03:55 AM

Advanced Member

Peste: Thanks.

Peste looked around.

Peste: Did you see my lightsaber anywhere? I need my lightsaber!

Peste tried to get up again, but he couldn't.

Peste: My lightsaber may only turn on half the time, but it is all I have to remember my old master... who I killed.
Darth_Shiva
Posted: Apr 15 2005, 06:19 PM

Dark Woman

Fer-de-lance lifted the saber to him with the force.
"Your bandages won't allow you to move for some time." She smiled.
Thad Hild
Posted: Apr 18 2005, 03:36 AM

Advanced Member

Peste: Thank you.

Peste looked at his lightsaber.

Peste: I killed my master with this. This thing is that has made me suffer. I will never join the Sith, but I can't join the Jedi again. I... will then have to... go on my own side. Not on good or evil, but... but on my own side, away from all others.
Darth_Shiva
Posted: Apr 20 2005, 04:54 PM

Dark Woman

"Sounds like you've done alot to atone for." Fer-de-lance smirked. "There is someone you can find and maybe join, her name is raine... She's a fallen Jedi. Not quite sith but not in the light."
Thad Hild
Posted: Apr 20 2005, 11:29 PM

Advanced Member

Peste looked around the room.

Peste: What... what side are you on? I do not recognise this style of building... I do not know who to join... but... if someone is willing to help me... then... I will have to repay the favor.
Darth_Shiva
Posted: Apr 22 2005, 05:23 PM

Dark Woman

"If you wish to find help, then I shall give it to you." She said as she stood. "I can heal.... if that is the first thing you wish for."
Thad Hild
Posted: Apr 23 2005, 04:20 AM

Advanced Member

Peste: You... you have already enough by saving me from the snow. If... if you wish to help me more, then you may, but if you don't, then I won't ask you for more.

Peste levitated his lightsaber with the force.

Peste: Can... can you help me make a new lightsaber? Without my old Jedi master I will make one without such... power limitations. He made me build my lightsaber with a power limit because he... he was scared of my power. He must have thought that if I had a weaker lightsaber I would be as weak as him. But he has payed the price of trying to make me weaker with his life!

Peste dropped his lightsaber.
Darth_Shiva
Posted: Apr 23 2005, 07:22 PM

Dark Woman

"Your weak now. In the palm of my hand is your life... yet instead of worry what I have done to you or done to you in the time of your sleep you dwell in the past." Then she turned to him with caring eyes. "I'd much trouble in my clouded past, and I have much to atone for, if you need help then I shall grant that help.... Your weakness will not drag me down and mine should not you."
Thad Hild
Posted: Apr 24 2005, 04:42 AM

Advanced Member

Peste: If you will help me I... I will...

Peste fainted.
Darth_Shiva
Posted: Apr 24 2005, 11:43 AM

Dark Woman

Fer-de-lance smiled kindly at Peste.
"You need your rest." She sighed then went about searching her things for spare parts to a light saber.
Thad Hild
Posted: Apr 26 2005, 03:28 AM

Advanced Member

Peste was muttering in his sleep.

Peste: Yes, master. I will go in and get the artifact.

Peste stopped then, but a bit later he started muttering again.

Peste: You... you can't kill me. You may try to kill me, but if you use force I will also. Master! Don't let go of that rock! I will go down and get you. Master! How... how could I let him fall... I... what will the council think...

Peste stopped, but a little later he started muttering again.

Peste: But... I didn't kill him. He fell down... don't banish me, I have nowhere to go. Fine I will go. You may see me again but not with you.

Peste woke up.

Peste: What... what are you doing?
Darth_Shiva
Posted: Apr 26 2005, 10:17 PM

Dark Woman

"I've a few spare parts, I thought I'd give them to you." She smiled.
She sat down on the edge of the bed. She wanted so much to enter his subconscious and see what stories he had to tell, what sights he had seen, but she couldn't, to pry would be wrong, especially with him in the state he was.
"When it fell, did it kill him right away." She finally asked. "Or did you try to save him and that is where they found fault?"
Thad Hild
Posted: Apr 27 2005, 12:32 AM

Advanced Member

Peste: You heard about that? I must have been talking in my sleep. The full story is he wanted me to get some Sith artifact which was in a temple, across a bridge. I didn't know why he wanted me to get that artifact then, but after I brought it to him, I knew why. He went to the dark side. I don't know why... he... he was my master... I tried to get the artifact away from him, and I did. He was going to kill me and take it, but I was willing to use force to stop him. It was on the bridge then, and I cut off a peice of the bridge which he was on. After falling down a few meters, he grabbed onto a rock. I tried to get down to that level to save him... but... but it was to late. He... he let go, unwiling for me to help him. He... he said would rather die then be helped by me, and... he was true to his word. He died instantly.

Peste looked at Fer-de-lance.

Peste: Well, you know enough about me now. How did you get here on Hoth?
Darth_Shiva
Posted: Apr 27 2005, 04:19 PM

Dark Woman

"I teleported here, from the station where I was," She sighed. "How should I put this lightly, defrosted."
THen she began to laugh at her self.
"It sounds strange does it not? I was in carbon freeze for 1000 years, i think, I was a Jedi master, and I trained lots of people, and I loved someone Malis Skywalker. But that is all I know of my past." She shook the veil from the back of her head off of her neck as she spoke.
"When I awoke I felt alone threw the force I felt nothing a black endless pit, so I went to the farthest place I could find.... and that was here."
Thad Hild
Posted: Apr 28 2005, 01:00 AM

Advanced Member

Peste: 1000 years? I didn't know someone 1000 years old would look so good.

Peste looked at where Fer-de-lance was when Fer-de-lance was looking for peices for a lightsaber.

Peste: What peices did you find for a lightsaber? I know exactly what I want for the casing. I will get that myself when I can get up. When I can get up, that Wampa that attacked me will wish it didn't...
Darth_Shiva
Posted: Apr 28 2005, 04:32 PM

Dark Woman

She smiled at him.
"I've several color and power stones and other parts for the blade, what all do you need?" Then she turned to him as if just hearing what he'd said first. "Thank you for the complement."
Thad Hild
Posted: Apr 29 2005, 12:13 AM

Advanced Member

((Stupid me! I keep on typing Thad not Peste))

Peste: I think that the other parts I need can be taken from my old lightsaber. But for the casing, I will kill that Wampa who attacked me and take one of his horns. I will hollow out the horn and make that my lightsaber casing.
Darth_Shiva
Posted: Apr 29 2005, 11:57 AM

Dark Woman

"That will be a unique saber." Then she reached out through the force for small holo pad.
"here stay still."
She hovered the pad over his chest and a red light emitted from it.
"Your fine now, try to move."
Thad Hild
Posted: May 2 2005, 04:49 AM

Advanced Member

Peste tried to move his arm, and he did. Peste got up after a few minutes.

Peste: Thank you. I think I will make the inside of the lightsaber now.

Peste used the force and lifted some of the parts Fer-de-lance took out and took apart his lightsaber and lifted some of those parts infront of him. After a short while the inside of the lightsaber was made.

Peste: Now that Wampa won't be very happy.

Peste walked out into the snowstorn which had just started. I few hours had passed, but Peste didn't get back. The storm just got much worse.
Darth_Shiva
Posted: May 2 2005, 01:43 PM

Dark Woman

Fer-de-lance stood at the door way her fur cloak around her.
"The Fool...." She sighed and went out after him.
Thad Hild
Posted: May 4 2005, 04:30 AM

Advanced Member

Peste ran into a cave when the storm got worse.

Peste: Now when will I be able to find the Wampa?

Peste asked himself just when he heard a noise. He turned around and saw the Wampa. After the Wampa had attacked him once, Peste ran out into the snow. The Wampa didn't want to follow Peste outside, so it just stayed in it's cave.

Peste ran until he saw the rock covering his 'home'. Peste used the force to lift up the rock and he ran inside. Peste grabbed a bandage and started bandaging the hole where his left shoulder was before the Wampa attacked.

Peste: How could I lose my arm to such a thing? But I'm safe here so I won't have to worry about anything.
Darth_Shiva
Posted: May 4 2005, 01:23 PM

Dark Woman

Fer-de-lance felt his aura and 'ported her self to his side.
"Your a fool you know that." She said as she healed the hole where his arm had been.
Thad Hild
Posted: May 5 2005, 04:32 AM

Advanced Member

Peste: You may call me a fool, but I think it is called bravery.
Darth_Shiva
Posted: May 5 2005, 04:23 PM

Dark Woman

"Bravery? To go after an animal for revenge." She smirked. "Now that you've just a hump of flesh for an arm, you'll need some training on how to deal with that."
Thad Hild
Posted: May 6 2005, 01:36 AM

Advanced Member

Peste: I don't need any training! I can get a new arm if I wish. I just need a little time.

Peste looked at the bit left on his arm.

Peste: Well, I may need a bit of training untill I get a new arm.
Darth_Shiva
Posted: May 6 2005, 10:12 PM

Dark Woman

"I can provide that." She smiled.
Sasch Essialc
Posted: May 7 2005, 07:57 PM

Emotionless Cyborg

Member No.: 78

(deleted post)
Thad Hild
Posted: May 8 2005, 01:44 AM

Advanced Member

((this isn't in a temple, this is in Peste's hole, covered by a rock so I will ignore your post because it has nothing to do with this story))

Peste grabbed some cards and an old board from a hole in the side and put them on the ground.

Peste: Since it is too stormy to go out, do you want to play Sabacc? I have a board that will change the cards like normal Sabacc and I have some cards.
Darth_Shiva
Posted: May 8 2005, 12:24 PM

Dark Woman

Fer-de-lance seemed a bit shocked at the request for a game. From her earliest memories she was in a temple or training to become a jedi, never in her life had she ever played a game.
"I-I've never played." She admitted.
Thad Hild
Posted: May 9 2005, 05:02 AM

Advanced Member

Peste: You... have never played? Well, it's quite simple. You get four cards and some go up to really high numbers and others go to minus numbers. You have to try and get as high to 23 as possible and the cards change while their in your hand so you have to put them on the table if you don't want them to change. 23 points is a pure Sabacc and nothing beats a pure Sabacc exept the Idiots Array, which contains an idoit card which is worth zero points, a two and three of any suit. I think. I haven't played it in ages. You set the cards face down on the table or face up.

Peste shuffled the cards.

Peste: So, do you want to play?
Darth_Shiva
Posted: May 9 2005, 08:44 PM

Dark Woman

"Yes." She smiled unsure.
She wasn't sure if he could read her thoughts, or the fact of her dwelling on her child hood, how this game brought back memories. The way he and his friends would play it, and how she would tell them they weren't training hard enough.
Thad Hild
Posted: May 12 2005, 03:42 AM

Advanced Member

Peste: Ok, just put... 100 credits in the pot and we can play.

Peste put 100 credits on the table.

Peste: I will win. I've played against hundreds of people and never lost. I've made other people poor, I've won apartments, a few good ships, but I gave it all up when I joined the Jedi.
Darth_Shiva
Posted: May 12 2005, 08:07 PM

Dark Woman

"I'd believe your crazy." She smiled.
Fer-de-lance put 100 credits in the pot.
Over the course of four hours she'd learned well, she won two games to his eight.
"I wonder if the storm has stopped?" She asked.
Thad Hild
Posted: May 13 2005, 04:30 AM

Advanced Member

Peste looked through a hole in the hole.

Peste: Yep, it's stopped. I can't get out so easily since I am missing an arm. But I can try to use the Force to stay upright, so I think I could get out.

Peste lifted up the rock with the Force and, after a minute, he got out.

Peste: It's fine out. Come on.

Peste took a few steps untill he saw the Wampa he tried to kill. Angry at Peste, the Wampa bashed him on the head and took him back to it's cave.
Darth_Shiva
Posted: May 13 2005, 07:21 PM

Dark Woman

Fer-de-lance sighed and followed the two. She use no stelth at all, she walked in and drew her saber.
"I've waited through a storm to have you killed!" She said as she sliced through the thick skin of the wampa and then tore off his head.
"Peste!" She walked to his side. "Peste, get up!"
Thad Hild
Posted: May 15 2005, 06:16 AM

Advanced Member

Peste (mumbling): Oh great, now I'm dead because there's an angel next to me.

Peste shook his head.

Peste: Oh, it's just you. Did... did I just kill that Wampa? I can't remember.
Darth_Shiva
Posted: May 15 2005, 01:45 PM

Dark Woman

"I did." She said. "Why do you insist on running into trouble?"
Fer-de-lance helped him stand then supported him through the force.
Thad Hild
Posted: May 16 2005, 04:33 AM

Advanced Member

Peste forced his arm out, stopping Fer-de-lance from using the force on him. He stumbled, but he got back to normaly standing.

Peste: When I want to kill the Wampa, I will kill it.

Peste used the force to push Fer-de-lance up against the cave wall. Peste ripped out one of the Wampa's horns.

Peste: Well, since it's dead I can take a horn. And as for you, take this as a going away gift.

Peste used the force and made a part of the cave fall down onto Fer-de-lance. Peste walked outside the cave to get the inside of his lightsaber back.
Darth_Shiva
Posted: May 16 2005, 10:04 PM

Dark Woman

Fer-de-lance through the fallen rocks off of her.
"The fool!" SHe said.
She didn't want to become subject to Vapaad on such a weak creature, but if didn't stop is foolish ways, she would.
Thad Hild
Posted: May 17 2005, 03:59 AM

Advanced Member

Peste got to the academy.

Peste: Now I just have to get in.

Peste used the force to throw hundreds of rocks at it, but it didn't do anything. Peste used the force to build a shelter out of rocks.

Peste: Well, if I can't get into it now, then I'll have to try later.

Peste got into the shelter.
Darth_Shiva
Posted: May 17 2005, 02:03 PM

Dark Woman

Fer-de-lance reached out through force and grabbed Peste's heart making it skip two beats.
What did you do that for!? She shouted in his mind.
Thad Hild
Posted: May 18 2005, 03:57 AM

Advanced Member

Peste got out.

Peste: Why did you follow me? Can't you see that I want to be alone? If you can't see that, then you have one minute to get out of my sight or else.
Darth_Shiva
Posted: May 18 2005, 06:38 PM

Dark Woman

"Your a fool, what can you do to me!?" She said now near enough to be seen. "You think your so strong! But you couldn't save your master, you drove him to the dark side of the force!"
Fer-de-lance knew she was digging deep now, she was in his very soul, his mind, she felt his feelings, his pain! The force streamed through him to her, if he tried to hurt her, he would only hurt himself.
Thad Hild
Posted: May 19 2005, 03:31 AM

Advanced Member

Peste: I... I couldn't! I could not be the one who drove him to the dark side! He went to the dark side by his own free will! I won't belive you!

Peste sent a wave of rocks at Fer-de-lance.

Peste: You can't be telling the truth!
Darth_Shiva
Posted: May 19 2005, 09:55 PM

Dark Woman

She sent up a dark feild around her smashing the rocks.
"Lying?" She laughed. "I saved you, why would I lie?" She walked towards him.
The red iris of her eye began to take over her entire eye, the pupil and the white became red. She lifted both her sabers from her hips though the force and ignited them.
"Now tell me boy, why would you try to kill your savior?"
Thad Hild
Posted: May 20 2005, 04:44 AM

Advanced Member

Peste: I... I don't know. I just don't know anything. You saved me, but you keep on lying!

Peste used the Force to send another wave of rocks.

Peste: You may have saved my life, but you can still lie.
Darth_Shiva
Posted: May 22 2005, 10:27 PM

Dark Woman

"I've given up lying." SHe said shielding her self from the rocks. "I'm not like your mortals! The force has made me a goddess!"
Thad Hild
Posted: May 23 2005, 04:15 AM

Advanced Member

Peste: You.. you are crazy!

Peste threw some rocks into the air and they smashed a hole in the roof. Peste jumped inside and grabbed his lightsaber. Peste put his lightsaber together and jumped out.

Peste: Now that I have my lightsaber, you won't be happy for much longer.

Peste activated his lightsaber.
Darth_Shiva
Posted: May 24 2005, 04:45 PM

Dark Woman

Fer-de-lance twirled her sabers. She was ready for his attack. A dark Shield went up around her.
Thad Hild
Posted: May 25 2005, 04:27 AM

Advanced Member

Peste: I may have only one arm, but I can still fight.

Peste got into a fighting stance.
Darth_Shiva
Posted: May 26 2005, 07:55 PM

Dark Woman

Fer-de-lance was unfazed. She walked towards him, her gold belts clinking together as she swung her hips.
"Then fight we shall." Was her scornful reply.
Her soul was still linked with his. He couldn't kill her, with out killing himself.
Thad Hild
Posted: Jun 1 2005, 04:55 AM

Advanced Member

Peste ran up to Fer-de-lance with his lightsaber blazing. He lightly hit Fer-de-lance with his lightsaber, but he stopped the attack before it became something major because he started to hurt.

Peste: What... have you done? Now I get hurt for attacking you!
Darth_Shiva
Posted: Jun 1 2005, 04:39 PM

Dark Woman

"I've merged my soul with yours!" She laughed. "Only a master of the force could do this!"
Thad Hild
Posted: Jun 2 2005, 04:43 AM

Advanced Member

Peste: Only someone crazy would do that! Now if I kill myself, you will die. I am not afraid of death. How about you?

Peste said with an evil smile.
Darth_Shiva
Posted: Jun 6 2005, 11:28 PM

Dark Woman

"With out warning I can un-link my soul, and you will die, and I will live, now, tell me what shall you do?" She asked.
Rythmear
Posted: Jun 7 2005, 06:14 AM

Bounty Hunter

Member No.: 123

There is the sound of boots as an armoured figure enters the chamber. The armour was distinctly Manadlorian, and the figure looked upon the two through his helmet. A small scanner flicked down and scanned them both. He was confused...
"So, what exactly are you two young bounties doing then." He raised a pistol casually.
Mathius Fett
Posted: Jun 7 2005, 07:28 AM

Jedi Padawan

Member No.: 125

"If they were smart, they'd be training on how to run." Rythmear's apprentice stated with a smile.
Saesee Tiin
Posted: Jun 7 2005, 07:53 PM

Iktotchi Bounty Hunter for the Jedi Council

Member No.: 139

A young Iktotchi walked through the blizzard wrapped in a thick brown Jedi robe. The hood covered most of his face. The tips of two horns and a jaw was all that was visible to any onlookers eyes. A deep green aroura surrounded him as the force kept him warm. He senced four beings. He stepped into a chamber of some sort and jumped high onto a ceiling beam, where he watched the commotion.
Darth_Shiva
Posted: Jun 8 2005, 08:52 PM

Dark Woman

Fer-de-lance turned from Peste. Her face blank.
"It is not the concern of common men." She informed.
She caught the presence of the Jedi watching from inside.
Your going to let them try to stop us? She asked him. They'll only be killed.
« Next Oldest | Hoth | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Register Now

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0513 seconds · Archive