Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to The New Jedi Order. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Lost
Darth_Shiva
Posted: Apr 11 2005, 05:00 PM

Dark Woman

Group: Members
Member No.: 31

She awoke from her sleep, cold sweat dripping from her shoulders.
"What was that?" She asked herself.
The lights of her life support panel began to blink. "It's to high..." She thought looking at her stress levels.
Was she really asleep? A jedi having a nightmare? This was insane.
She'd dreamed of a young man, though she couldn't hear his name through the entire night. He was a jedi, she remembered that she wanted to save him, she wanted to do anything to save him, even battle with in her self to keep him alive. She'd become dark, again and again, she felt the lost sensation of two sides destroying one another with in her to become what she was now. Now a forgotten master, A dark woman, a sith.
Fer-de-lance dressed and made her way through the academy.

ooc:If any one want's to they can bump into her!
Mace
Posted: May 4 2005, 08:35 PM

Member No.: 103

"Walks in hey who are you"
Sasch Essialc
Posted: May 4 2005, 08:53 PM

Emotionless Cyborg

Member No.: 78

A toweringly tall man, if you could call him that, strode in, taking large strides and hunched over very much. He looked exactly like a man who had lived thousands of years earlier. General Grevious. He reminded himself not to think while he was around the sith, arna, or jedi right after he got these cyborg implants that were working well. He stopped walking and his gaze fixed upon Fer. He was wearing a long cloak, so you couldn't see his body. However, when in front of Fer, a metal arm reached out and grabbed her neck. He hoisted her in the air by her neck above his head, so he had to look up to look her in the eyes. His piercing grey eyes looked her straight in the face and he guessed that she could figure out who he was. However, she was easily 8 ft. in the air, as the easily 7 ft man had to crane his neck to look at her.

(OOC: I assume you all know what general grevious looks like)
Darth_Shiva
Posted: May 4 2005, 09:20 PM

Dark Woman

ooc:I've never seen one!

ic:
Fer-de-lance didn't strugle agains't him. She knew the pain she had caused him, but why?

ooc:Is this Sasch?
Mace
Posted: May 5 2005, 04:40 PM

what is wrong with you
Sasch Essialc
Posted: May 5 2005, 04:47 PM

Emotionless Cyborg

OOC: just google image search general grevious.

He immediatly stopped constricting Fer's breathing, and dropped her. He held his two mechanical arms out and two more split apart from them, revealing four arms. He grabbed at Fer's lightsaber and broke it in two with one of them before holding up Mace with all four of them and hurdled him against the wall.
Ro Ven
Posted: May 5 2005, 06:13 PM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 52

(ooc: hey, no offense, but that last part sounded like a lotta Godmode to me.
before holding up Mace with all four of them and hurdling him against the wall, breaking his spine.

generally, one doesnt just go and kill off another person's character. even the holding up part is sometimes taboo. dunno how strict this place is about Godmodding, though, so i can't say.)

ic:Ro watched grimly at the events amongst the four strangers. He knew the big one. He had been there at his construction. With a curse, compelled by emotions he thought long dead, Ro broke into a dead sprint. His quick feet skimmed across the ice as he whished towards the Sith thing.
Ro planted and leapt, both feet stretched out as he few almost horizontal to the ground, heels cocked at the Sith hting's back.
Sasch Essialc
Posted: May 5 2005, 07:26 PM

Emotionless Cyborg

He heard the man sliding along the ice, but he let the kick hit his back, and (KONK!) it did the expected nothing to the durasteel exterior of his body. He barely flinched and then he slowly turned around, gazing Ro directly in the eye. Did Ro really think that a kick could hurt the "indestructable" body he had aquired? Was he really as arrogant as Sasch had thought when they met on Hoth? Surely Ro was smarter than that. "Don't." came the cold voice.
Ro Ven
Posted: May 5 2005, 08:32 PM

Advanced Member

Ro's blood was up. "I'll do what I fething well please, you metallic heap of Hutt slime..." he growled. Ro slid a stilleto vibroblade from his boot. "Specially since your on my fething planet. Go ahead, try somethin' against those two..."
Ro's smile displayed only bared aggression. "Been awhile since I dismantled an assasin droid...but some things you never lose..."
Sasch Essialc
Posted: May 5 2005, 08:41 PM

Emotionless Cyborg

"Unparralelled rage...." he thought, back to the sheet. He stood there, hunched over, and didn't say a word. He looked at two recruits who just started walking their way, and he could feel the anger in him. "I!" he screamed, and jumped toward the random recruits, shocking them, and he pulled out his lightsaber. "AM!" he screamed again, and this time decapitated one of them. "NOT!!" he screamed as he stabbed the second one. "A DROID!!!!" and cut off the second's head. "I AM RAZE!!!!" he screamed as he stood up as tall as he could with his lightsaber by his side and he now towered at 8'7 and probably more. I am not a droid. I am not a droid. Droids are stupid. They don't think. Much like this pathetic epitamy of nostalgia here. he thought.
Ro Ven
Posted: May 5 2005, 08:57 PM

Advanced Member

(ooc:ok, not sure where you're goin with this one. we're on Hoth. dunno where these 'recruits' came from. what were they recruited for? who recruited them? why did they choose that moment to land on Hoth, and unnerringly land right there for an angry cyborg to butcher? just thoght I'd ask...)
Darth_Shiva
Posted: May 5 2005, 09:02 PM

Dark Woman

ooc:I don't know....

ic:Fer-de-lance reached out through the force and repared her saber.
"Why in heaven are you here!?" She shouted drawing both Sabers now and slashing at him.
Mace
Posted: May 5 2005, 09:07 PM

"no he can't kill me like that"
Ro Ven
Posted: May 5 2005, 09:16 PM

Advanced Member

(ooc:just wondering, how many people here are relatively new to online roleplaying?)
Darth_Shiva
Posted: May 5 2005, 09:20 PM

Dark Woman

ooc:Actually I'm what you'd call a Veteran... Sort of.. (I've been playing for three years now)
Mace
Posted: May 5 2005, 09:21 PM

(OCC) im a new veteran 1yr
Ro Ven
Posted: May 5 2005, 09:32 PM

Advanced Member

(ooc: sweet. usually ill go on a board and have a bunch of newbies godmode me to death. its good to play with some veterans for a change. im still not used to the style this board uses though. 5 year vet.)
Sasch Essialc
Posted: May 6 2005, 06:36 AM

Emotionless Cyborg

(2 yrs here, and sorry to cause confusion, but I got the impression that we were in an academy
Fer-de-lance dressed and made her way through the academy.

I can edit that post, though.
Ro Ven
Posted: May 6 2005, 07:28 PM

Advanced Member

ooc:ahh, the crux of the biscuit, so to say. yea, maybe i was a little confused too. what academy is on Hoth?
Darth_Shiva
Posted: May 6 2005, 10:09 PM

Dark Woman

ooc:Darth Ferese, a player here, set up a Sith Academy, Fer-de-lance is a master there.

Sasch Essialc
Posted: May 7 2005, 10:13 AM

Emotionless Cyborg

Raze looked around, breathing heavily. A jedi and a nostalgic old warrior. He was a strategist. Not an idiot. Strategy is how he got off Moria alive. How he had killed the 30, maybe 40 jedi he had killed since he got the cyborg implants. How he planned on staying alive. His arms joined back lengthwise and he hopped on a one man wheel scooter that speed towards him. He then sped away, into the cold.
Mace
Posted: May 7 2005, 10:27 AM

(OCC) he has changed it to the arna academy
Darth_Shiva
Posted: May 7 2005, 02:06 PM

Dark Woman

ooc:This thread was started before that....
« Next Oldest | Hoth | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0293 seconds · Archive