zIFBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to The New Jedi Order. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Fleet Battlestation
Malinza Tiryia
Posted: Apr 9 2005, 02:58 PM

Commodore

Group: Members
Member No.: 58

The Carrier moved into one of the docking stations.

"How chould this have happened" Malinza asked

"We thought we could taken on the Emprie," Mekel respoined "We were wrong..."

Out of the 30 captial ships and 200 starfighters that went into battle. 10 Captal ships could still move under there own power, 2 needed to be towed and 1 was just floting dead...the rest were unacounted for. 59 Starfighters made it back, Mostly E-wings and K-wings...out of that 59, 6 A-wings came back.

"What are we going to do now..." Malinza said.

But some good news came in too...The Shipyards of Fondor reported that 12 new Corsica Fire-Class battlecrusers on there way...
Loco_Hosa
Posted: Apr 10 2005, 10:43 AM

Captin of the Maniak

Member No.: 87

After a not so relaxing vacation to Hapes the Maniac was at Tatooine, and i was sitting in a cantina looking to join a fleet.

”Look bud, your trying to tell me there is no fleet willing to take me? You're lying.”

”I'm sorry sir, I haven’t heard any thing.”

”Ya right, not even some under the law people? ”

Just then a fine young woman approached me, about my age, and all my thoughts about joining a fleet disappeared.

”Would you like to join me for a drink sir? ”

”Would I ever. ”

After she pulled me over to a corner were no else could overhear us, my hopes for a romantic evening were dashed.

”I know of a fleet that you could possibly join. ”

”Not exactly the conversation I expect when a beautiful girl pulls me away from the bar, but I’ll take it, give me the details.”

”They are not in great shape right now, they recently lost a large battle with a imperial fleet. ”

”That wouldn’t have been over at Hapes would it? If so then I saw your sorry fleet hyper out of the system. ”

She smacked me very hard because of my comment.

”WHAT DID YOU DO THAT FOR?! I WAS JOKING! ”

”Look do you want in or not? ”

”YES! ”

After that we went to my ship and she began punching in coordinates for the fleet headquarters, we arrived with out significant event, and she told me she would alert her superior that I had arrived.

(OOC: the chick was just some NPC I made up, forget about her. I decided to join this fleet cuzz my char is a little underpowered in comparison to every one else.)
Nicolie Fey
Posted: Apr 10 2005, 12:07 PM

Member No.: 57

Nicolie looked over at Malinza.

"We need allies...and some help from an old Jedi master..." Nicolie went into thought for a moment. Sweat began to cover his upper brow at a thought that he never wanted to consider. But it seems that the situation would have to call for it.

"I must ask for a favor. I would like you to come with me. Perhaps we can take a small cruiser or transport. There is an old jedi I must meet with. He may be able to help me."
Loco_Hosa
Posted: Apr 10 2005, 04:23 PM

Captin of the Maniak

What can I say? I never had been one to site still and be a good boy, so of course no sine that said, “keep out, authorized personal only” would have slowed me down. I didn’t realize until later what a good thing that was.

“We need allies...and some help from an old Jedi master…”

said a woman whom I didn’t know. She continued on with,

“I must ask for a favor. I would like you to come with me. Perhaps we can take a small cruiser or transport. There is an old jedi I must meet with. He may be able to help me. ”

this might be my ticket in! I thought to myself.

“I'm sorry miss, I couldn’t help overhearing. I have a ship, she is primed and ready to go at your command, and if time is of the essence then don’t worry, she is as fast as the falcon itself, of course there would be a very small fee to cover your ride.”

This was it, I might finally have found a fleet to join, and the person who would let me in.
Malinza Tiryia
Posted: Apr 10 2005, 11:00 PM

Commodore

"Right Nicolie, I can have a Chipporia-class stealth ship ready in one hour...(She sees Loco looking at them)...What do you want?" She asks Loco

OCC:Nicolie is a guy...I am a girl. lol
Nicolie Fey
Posted: Apr 11 2005, 07:05 AM

Nicolie turned towards their new gender confused friend, Loco.

"If you wish, I would like for you to come with. It would be an honor."

Nicolie looked back at Malinza with one eyebrow raised.
Malinza Tiryia
Posted: Apr 11 2005, 02:31 PM

Commodore

Malinza give loco a nod

"Uh...can we see you ship, and what is you name...you still have not told us."
Loco_Hosa
Posted: Apr 11 2005, 04:43 PM

Captin of the Maniak

(OOC SORRY! Goofed up there, my bad.)

I motioned them to follow me towards my ship and began to introduce myself.

“I'm am Loco Hosa, or Loco, Mr. Hosa if your nasty. I am captain of the small ship Millennium Manic, and I apologize for calling you miss, I to was at Hapes recently. Basely I'm here because I want to join an organization of people that will lead me back to the front lines, I want to kill Vong.”

“My ship is right this way, please follow me. It boasts a first class hyper drive, 4 quad guns and two turbo lasers. I have a fully stocked galley, more commonly known as a kitchen, and 3 bedrooms. The crew is non intrusive, after all it consist only of my droid, and myself Ah here she is. ”

As we rounded the last corner we saw my ship, looking as beautiful as ever. I had never had many serious relationships, but I had been in love my ship since I obtained her.

“Want the grand tour? ”
Nicolie Fey
Posted: Apr 11 2005, 05:38 PM

((ATTENTION:!!!!
((Please move this to:
http://s9.invisionfree.com/republicknights/
Due to the lack of administration on this site, We are going to start over with a new story string that starts during the clone wars. The catch is, there is no skywalker, mace windew, or qui-gon. Its your story and your characters. You take controle! The war is on and there are more then 2 sides! Join the Action!
Myself, Lord Drake, and Sable will no longer be posting on this site. Please feel free to join the "Knights of the Old Republic" board. I plan on having a lot of fun with it. Join US!))
Loco_Hosa
Posted: Apr 11 2005, 06:33 PM

Captin of the Maniak

ill be there

(grumbles about another RP site)
« Next Oldest | Tatooine | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0736 seconds · Archive