Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to The New Jedi Order. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

ADMIN REQUEST
Lord Drake
Posted: Apr 9 2005, 12:35 PM

Dark Lord / Crimson Knight

Group: Members
Member No.: 39

OOC:

Greetings,
I would just like to ask: I have been a very active participant of "The New Jedi Order" but feel sad at the lack of posting by many. I would like to request to become a Administrator so that I can keep this post interesting and update it with a few idea's of my own to make options of posting vast. I have delt with invisionfree boards very much and am very familuar with invisionfree board setup and setup. I have PMed the Administrator many times about idea's and requests and have not gotten a reply. Has the admin forgot about his/her own forum? Or am I an error? I would like aid more in this forum but if anyone is interested, I am currently designing my own forum based on this forum so if anyone feels as I feel and nothing changes, Anyone can feel free to join my forum and have a good time in the star wars universe.

David Knight
Knights of the Old Republic
http://s9.invisionfree.com/RepublicKnights
aveman1
Posted: Apr 9 2005, 09:20 PM

Cyborg Force-infused Zebrack

Member No.: 60

Why does every one use the "OLD REPUBLIC NAME?"

sorry about caps
Awena
Posted: Apr 11 2005, 02:12 PM

Blocking the light

Member No.: 28

I am still here but I am on The republic site also.
Loco_Hosa
Posted: Apr 11 2005, 07:13 PM

Captin of the Maniak

Member No.: 87

QUOTE (Awena @ Apr 11 2005, 11:12 AM)
I am still here but I am on The republic site also.

thats me as well.
Rythmear
Posted: May 31 2005, 03:28 AM

Bounty Hunter

Member No.: 123

Im new, so can someone please explain why no-ones here? *twirls blaster lazily and tucks in my belt*
« Next Oldest | Holo-Net | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Sign-up Now

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0297 seconds · Archive