zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums

Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Welcome to The New Jedi Order. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Looking for a fight, Just need some action
Nion
Posted: Apr 6 2005, 04:50 PM

Aristal of the Chardathains

Group: Admin
Member No.: 5

The Dathian battlecruiser Lothaine drops out of Slipstream, which provides a daziling display of lights and a huge burst of Radiation, easily detectable form long distances. The Captain storms onto the command deck.

"What the hell happened!" He bellows, having felt the drop out of Slip about a day to early.

"Sir, the coils hit a rough spot and nearly broke, it will take a while for them to be ready to re-enter slipstream," the engin officer replies.

"This isn't a very good place to be, even for a ship our size, get us moving and ready weapons and begin sector sweeps."

"Yes sir"

The battlecruiser began moving, accerating rapidly and ready for a fight.

OCC: Would someone play an attacking ship, or have your ship attack? Thankyou!
Darth_Shiva
Posted: Apr 8 2005, 09:43 PM

Dark Woman

Group: Members
Member No.: 31

The ship came out of no where. Commanded a roughe Jedi, he name was Raine. And like rain she was, beautiful, depressing and cold.
Her ship was near the size of the one who'd fallen out of slip only sleeker and more lady like.
The alto voice from their speaker was hers, and she wasn't happy.
"What in heavens name were you doing!?" She asked the noise in the background gave the all to clear image that she was slamming her fist on a control panel much to close to the missile release button.
"YOu could have hit us!" She displayed images of the two ships blowing up in their minds.
Nion
Posted: Apr 9 2005, 01:57 PM

If there is one thing Dathians hate the most, its having things projected into or taken out of their minds, they like their thoughts just the way they are.

"Ready weapons, target that ship's weapons arrays and endaged the kenietic/electrical relflection sheilds," The caption bellowed upon reciving the seconed image. He reached under his desk and pulled the manual power relay off to kill the speakers.

The Lothaine is one of the better Dathian battlecruisers out there, although not the newest, it has been updated with some of the newer powerful weapons that could shread just about any other ship in the galaxy.

"Broadcast the following transmission on intersellar frequency: What are you doing out here anyway, this is a registered Dathian emergancy slip drop out point. And our ship would have lived, probably not yours but ours would. And what the hell are you doing out here anyway? Its lightyears from any trade routes, enhabited planets or anything interesting. Please power down your weapons array and sheilding and prepare to be boarded," the Captain nodded to kill the signal, "Prepare a boarding team, I want to know what this telapth is doing way out here, it feels bad to me."
Darth_Shiva
Posted: Apr 11 2005, 02:05 PM

Dark Woman

Rain nodded to the man at the control panel to let the boarding team on. She teleported her self to her private chambers were she began to prepare for the possible out burst of fire.
"Tell me captain." She said aloud. "Do you really think you can deal with a rouge Jedi?"
Nion
Posted: Apr 11 2005, 02:30 PM

The boarding party, all heavily armed and wearing with lightsaber proof armor, came strait to the bridge, weapons up and ready. The leader barked at the nearest person.

"Where is you captian?"

Meanwhile, back on the ship, the Captain was communcating through the ship using the Nural-digital converters to transmit thoughts back and forth like IMs.

'I want fighters ready to launch and weapons ready to fire upon them or anyone else that might be nearby,' he 'spoke' to the weapons officer.

'yes sir, the fighter bays are preping all wings and weapons are almost to full capasity,' the weapons officer replied.

'engines, I want a 50 G burn away from this ship if anything should go wrong, prepare energy for said burn once weapons are fully charged,' the captian then 'said' to the engines officer.

'course plotted sir.'

'how long untill we can re-enter slip stream, I hate jedi as much as any Dathian.'

'Should be another 20 minutes at least sir'
Darth_Shiva
Posted: Apr 11 2005, 02:33 PM

Dark Woman

The man calmly turned to the leader.
"She is where she is." he said.

Raine stood looking over the bridge.
"What they kill can be brought back as dead is that they are." She laughed. "For life can be granted through the force to my corps puppets."
Nion
Posted: Apr 11 2005, 04:10 PM

"Then you won't mind if I unload a Plastomitic shell into your chest i take it?" The leader said, leveling his weapon on the 'jedi,' "And don't think about reflecting it, its non energy, you'll just cause it to explode. Now, I need to see your flight plan, cargo hold and have access to your computer databanks." The unwavering stare from one of the Dathians eyes seamed to burn a hole into Raine.

Back on the ship:

'Is there anyway we can help our guys out in there?' the captian 'said' to his crew.

'A big enough EM pulse will nock all of their systems out, our stuff is sheilded, both here and our team on the ship.' the weapons officer replied.

'We can use our manuvering feild to create this, right? Prepare a pulse, I want it ready before we got here.'

This information was relayed, via the Nural-digital converters, as an unintellagable stream of data to the boarding party. Because the digital representation of the Dathian's nural pathways is so increadably complex, more then any human mind, jedi or not, could handle (in a burst) that it is often transmited un-encoded.
Darth_Shiva
Posted: Apr 11 2005, 04:53 PM

Dark Woman

Raine didn't seem to mind the stare she amost looked as if enjoying it.
"Come to me." She called forth three small children to stand in-front of her.
"These are the children of a senate member, their the kindest children I've ever met." Her eyes now focused on the barrel of the gun. "You wouldn't want to cause any trauma to them? Would you?"
Nion
Posted: Apr 12 2005, 12:13 PM

"Don't you know anything about Dathians? We treat our kids like adults, they see and hear everything that an adult would, including bloodly battles. Its just as tramatic to adults as it is to kids,"the captain said with a smile, "Now, flight plan, cargo hold and databanks, or we will use force."

'Great,' the captain 'spoke' to his team, 'if this goes anyfurther, hit the EM feild, disarm her and everyone else, use your weapons if needed. Are the charges planted?'

'Yes sir, right on the engines and enough on the outer cargo door to blow it off its hinges.'

'Good'
Darth_Shiva
Posted: Apr 12 2005, 12:29 PM

Dark Woman

"You must know that we carry nothing, nothing but the bodies of the dead." And her smile was cruel.
Nion
Posted: Apr 12 2005, 02:19 PM

"I still want to see your flight plan and data banks then," no dathian could quite understand a human smile, they didn't have facial expressions, so the twisting of the human's face ment nothing to them. (by 'smile' last post, he did smile, just didn't quite know why it effects humans so much)

"This is your last warning, hand over flight plan and databanks, or you will be fired upon."

OOC: and happy B-day!
Darth_Shiva
Posted: Apr 13 2005, 02:54 PM

Dark Woman

ooc:Thanks!

ic:
Rain threw a holopad at him.
"Here." She smirked.
The children in front of Rain suddenly began to decay quickly until they were just skeletal bone.
THen the rest of the crew began to do the same.
"But you see.... They may not want you to know where they've told me to go."
Nion
Posted: Apr 17 2005, 10:59 AM

The Captain tossed it to one of his men, ignoring the strange crew. He then looked at the jedi.

"If they have a problem with it, they can file a complaint to the Dathain Battle Gate Counsil. Unless they want to fight a fully grown Dathian warrior, with all of his biomechanical enhancments.. and friends," He said, with what sounded like a laugh.
Darth_Shiva
Posted: Apr 17 2005, 02:26 PM

Dark Woman

"They fear nothing." She sighed. Then pressed the inter com.
"Captain." She said to the other ship. "YOur men have seen to much, please take them out of my ship and I'll leave, for a long time."
Nion
Posted: Apr 17 2005, 08:37 PM

The Boarding party captain touched his hand to the side of his head, meaning he was talking with the ship's captain. Although it seamed only to be a short exchange, it was actually the equivilant of a half hour of dialog that passed back and forth in a split second.

"I'm afraid I can't do that. According to Dathain law, any people or things using or holding or carrying energy formation weapons, meaning lightsabers, or having control of the power known as 'the force' and are in space far from and points of interest must be arrested and taken to the nearest Jedi base."

He lifted his weapon again.

"Please drop your weapon and step forward, any attempts to activate your energy formation weapon or use force will be taken as a hostile act and you will be fired upon."
Darth_Shiva
Posted: Apr 20 2005, 04:48 PM

Dark Woman

She didn't do anything.
"I do not belong to any order my master is Knick Gala.... you must speak with him."
Nion
Posted: Apr 20 2005, 05:03 PM

"My trouble is not with your master, he did not catch him," The leader of the boarding team growled, "we caught you, you have an energy formation weapon, you will come with us."
Darth_Shiva
Posted: Apr 20 2005, 10:16 PM

Dark Woman

"very well then." Raine handed her saber to one the corpses.
Nion
Posted: Apr 21 2005, 04:47 PM

"Come with us," the boarding leader said. He reach out his hand towards the lightsaber, a series of biomechanical implants in his arm activated, creating a powerful, but controled EM feild that stretched aroudn the saber, which was attracted to the powerful pull and flew into his hand. It definatly wasn't the force, as it dropped a little inflight, but it still looked cool.

The leader handed the saber off to the team mechanic, who set about removing the powersource.
Darth_Shiva
Posted: Apr 22 2005, 05:19 PM

Dark Woman

Rain looked as they did this.
"WHy do you do this?" SHe asked.
Nion
Posted: Apr 22 2005, 07:53 PM

"For the Plauge," was his only responce. The Plauge incident was, and still is, a defining moment in Dathian history. Although very few people, outside of the Dathian empire actualy know what happened, they do know that it had to do with energy weapons and a heck load a people died. Rumors say that 90% of their Space fleet and 40% of their civilian population were killed because of it. So the Dathians have a big thing against energy weapons.

"Now please, come with me," The captian readied his kenitic energy displacment thing. All this did was displace and turn kenitic energy from the area around the target, Dathians didn't really like using it, but it wasn't technicly an 'energy weapon' as it effects movement and is hard to use to kill.
Darth_Shiva
Posted: Apr 22 2005, 08:59 PM

Dark Woman

"Ah, yes, the Dathian men told be me about it." And she pointed to the corpse that had handed them the Lightsaber.
The corpse gave a nod then went about his duty.
Nion
Posted: Apr 23 2005, 11:59 AM

"So be it," The boarding party leader said, and pulled the strange looking kinetic energy displacment device and set it to carry. It's the weirdest feeling ever, to try and push away from something and travel there faster. The air around the jedi stood still, making it feel very cold, and she was pulled forward as the team returned to their ship.

The strange looking ship had a huge horn in the front of it which was made to slide strait through the strongest of armor. Only part of the horn was impaling the hull here, though it looked like they had over estimaited the armors' strength, as there were burn marks on the far wall and part of it had a small hole cut into the center of the plate.

Even now some tech guys were preparing a plate that would fit over the ends of the horn and fuse itself in place once they pulled away.

The boarding party walked on to the ship, with the jedi being pulled along behind them.
Darth_Shiva
Posted: Apr 23 2005, 07:15 PM

Dark Woman

SHe glanced around for a moment then nodded about her surroundings.
"THis is a fine ship." She noted more to her self then the others around her.
Nion
Posted: Apr 24 2005, 03:11 PM

No one said anything, it seams like the leader is the only one who speaks human (english? common? lol). The ship slowly backed up till it was not impaling the other ship, then suddenly spun right and accelerated back to the Dathian Battlecruiser.

Back on the command deck the engine officer spoke up.

"Sir, the slip coils are ready to re-enter slipstream."

"Inform the boarding ship that we are jumping to slip while they dock."

"Aye sir."

As the little craft approched the much larger dathian ship the pilot turned and let out some unintellagible clicks and whisles. the boarding team leader turned one eye at the jedi and said.

"This is going to be rough for a moment."

Looking out one of the windows at the approch to the battlecruiser, with a background of stars, the ship began to shake heavily. The slip field that normaly enclosed only the main ship extended around the boarding craft as they left normal space and entered slipstream. The stars faded out and were replaced by a swirling dark purple vortex.

The ship shook more and more as it neared the battlecruiser, the shaking abruptly stopped as they entered the cargo hold.

OFF: just so you know, ULF (Ultra-low Frequency) radio transmissions can leave slipstream and still be recived, but they can't re-enter slipstream without special equipment. So if you want to do your little 'contact friends' thing, now would be the time.
They can intersept the battlecruiser when it leaves slip *wink wink*
Darth_Shiva
Posted: Apr 26 2005, 10:04 PM

Dark Woman

Raine looked around the cargo port.
"Why have you taken me?" She asked as if in a daze.
Nion
Posted: May 2 2005, 04:46 PM

The boarding team leader stared at the jedi for a moment, before responding.

"You had a energy formation weapon in your posetion, and you were in the middle of a registered slip drop out point with the energy formation weapon. What if your weapon called them? When we dropped out of slip we would have been easy targets. The battle gate would have another out break on our hands, and it would have been your fault. And the whole of the Dathian battle gate would be after you.

"Now move."

The boarding team leader pushed her out the door with the kenetic energy displacment thing.

(enacting time warp, you are put into a cell, if there is anything you wish to do during the time in slipstream do it now, otherwise skip to when they drop out near their major military relay base in the area.)
Darth_Shiva
Posted: May 2 2005, 05:33 PM

Dark Woman

Suddenly the Jedi's body began to decay.
In their minds they heard a laugh.
It seemes you've been fooled. The voice of Raine filled their minds and then all presence of her was gone.
Nion
Posted: May 2 2005, 06:26 PM

The Gaurds instantly had their weapons up and a single round penatrated into the decaying jedi's body. It exploded in her upper chest cavity, or what was it, and sent parts everywhere these remains decayed into energy. The boarding party leader was instantly on the neural pathways.

'Sir, she's turned her body to energy! From what I know she's floating around here somewhere.'

'From reserch done on 'the force' she can't leave a slip tunnel, the tunnel wall blocks any high power energy from leave or entering. Thats how the tunnel remains stable, untill she returns to a physical form we probably shouldn't leave leave slipstream, the tunnel will destabalize with that much energy floating around in it if we open a hole.' the engine officer reasponded instantly.

'Are they systems at risk?' came the captain on the circut

'no sir, the jedi won't be able to interact with our electronics, with out fail safes being activated. Our neural digital converters are locked out to anyone other then those with access anyways.' was the responce

'What can we do?'

'Wait for her to reform somewhere.'
Darth_Shiva
Posted: May 2 2005, 07:42 PM

Dark Woman

"Body? That was a corpse, but what you said is ture, my sould was attached to it, for a while." Then her energy was gone.
ARC Trooper 'Beast'
Posted: Jun 12 2005, 12:03 PM

ARC-Trooper

Member No.: 140

( suddenly a fleet of republic gunships arrive)
Beast: ok lads, lets board that weakend ship
Clones on com: yes sir!
( the gunships attack both ships but a large^portion of it boards the weakend one & im in the first wave)
Beast: (shoots down some guards)
head for the bridge!
( the clones with me go towards the bridge)
« Next Oldest | Space | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0948 seconds · Archive