zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.

Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Welcome to The New Jedi Order. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Slave trade, Buy Sell Slaves and Droids
Darth_Shiva
Posted: Apr 5 2005, 02:08 PM

Dark Woman

Group: Members
Member No.: 31

Rystal stood with her hands chained behind her back. While traveling she'd fallen victim to a slave hunt. Being an exotic looking alien she was one of the first to chained and priced.
Others like her were standing beside her. Droids were walking into place in single file.
What was she to do? Wait until she was sold? Break free and possibly get shot and die? What was there to do?
Belas Vinn
Posted: Apr 13 2005, 05:33 PM

Mercenary

Member No.: 90

Soon after arriving on the planet, Belas wandered into the tradehouse just to look around. His armored boots made a "clack" whenever he took a step. After looking through the mediocre selection of droids, he moved to the back of the place and saw all the slaves for sale. He didn't really like slavery but there was no stopping it. He looked to one and said "Hello." just to be nice.
Darth_Shiva
Posted: Apr 15 2005, 06:21 PM

Dark Woman

"Who are you!?" Asked Rystal her chains making a click clang sound as she shifted her weight.
Jorrick
Posted: Jun 6 2005, 04:22 PM

Nightmaster

Member No.: 132

Shortly after arriving Jorrick sees the girl Rystal, and the merc Belas, not knowing of his intentions Jorrick quickly buys Rystal.

"Come to my quarters, quickly." Jorrick whispers to Rystal
Darth_Shiva
Posted: Jun 8 2005, 08:54 PM

Dark Woman

ooc:I'm playing Rystal, I vowed never to use Shiva as a character... Long story!

ic:Rystal was uneasy around her new owner. But she followed him anyhow.
Jorrick
Posted: Jun 8 2005, 09:29 PM

Nightmaster

Jorrick took Rystal to his ship and closed the doors, "how did you get to be on that slave line Rystal?" he asked her. "Quickly we don't have much time, we have to get out of here." Jorrick said in a hurry.
Darth_Shiva
Posted: Jun 8 2005, 09:43 PM

Dark Woman

"My father couldn't take care of me!" She said. "The republic sent me to an orphanage, but the sold me."
Rystal sat down in the nearest seat.
Jorrick
Posted: Jun 8 2005, 11:54 PM

Nightmaster

Jorrick looked at Rystal and said, "I sense fear in you, do not be afraid, I am safe, allow me to introduce myself, I am Jorrick, Jedi Knight." as he bowed, he continued, "what do you wish to do? you are free, if you wish you may follow me, I am on a mission here." Jorrick said to Rystal as he smiled at her exitment.
Darth_Shiva
Posted: Jun 9 2005, 08:41 PM

Dark Woman

"I am Rystall Azzameen. Daughter of Ace Azzameen." She replied with a week smile. "May I follow you?"
Jorrick
Posted: Jun 10 2005, 03:08 PM

Nightmaster

Jorrick replied with a friendly, "yes, I'm on a mission to capture a Sith lord." he said this as he walked towards the entrance of the ship, "let's go." he said.

As they were walking through the city Jorrick said "His name is Darth Vandar, a Sith who has been tormenting this city for a few months."
Darth_Shiva
Posted: Jun 10 2005, 10:06 PM

Dark Woman

"oh." She replied. "I'm not much use in a fight, but I am a good aim!"
Jorrick
Posted: Jun 11 2005, 12:21 AM

Nightmaster

"Great." Jorrick said with a smile, he took a left down a dark alley, as the two entered a gun shop he asked Rystall what gun she wanted, "any gun in this store and it's yours just as long as you can take out the guards of Vandar." he said with a smile.
Darth_Shiva
Posted: Jun 13 2005, 08:47 PM

Dark Woman

She looked through and finally found a two pistol style blasters.
"These will do fine!" She said aiming for a target on the wall.
Jinku Larr
Posted: Jun 14 2005, 09:16 AM

Unregistered

Jinku looked around to see what was going on. Selling slaves? Jinku said with an confused look on his face. This should be interesting. What are the prices? Jinku said softly
Jorrick
Posted: Jun 14 2005, 11:03 AM

Nightmaster

OOC: we already left that place dude lol

BIK: "Okay." Jorrick replied as he used the force to get the guns for free. "Lets go, my datapad says that he is in the tallest building of the downtown. I think i see it now." Jorrick said as he was looking up towards the sky putting his hand on his brow to block out the sun.
Jinku Larr
Posted: Jun 15 2005, 09:08 AM

Unregistered

OOC: lol, oh ok. I didn't know that.

BIK: Jinku saw he was not needed for now, he hoped back on his X-Wing and took off.
Darth_Shiva
Posted: Jun 15 2005, 08:54 PM

Dark Woman

ooc:lol
ic:
Rystall did the same. (looking for the building). "I think I see it!" She said.
Jorrick
Posted: Jun 15 2005, 09:44 PM

Nightmaster

"Where?" Jorrick asked
Darth_Shiva
Posted: Jun 15 2005, 10:17 PM

Dark Woman

"There." She pointed to a tall black building. "Does that look like it?"
Jorrick
Posted: Jun 16 2005, 12:25 PM

Nightmaster

Jorrick patted Rystall on the back and said "Yep, lets go." they both started running towards the building but before they both went in Jorrick said, "Rystall stay right here," pointing towards a spot near the door where she could see in but noone could see her, "I'm most likely going to start some trouble and once people start fighting start shooting, we'll have the advantage if they don't see you, and I bet that thiers a dark jedi in there, so I'll probly be buisy fighting him," Jorrick pulled a Vibro blade out of his robe, "This is made out of Cortosis, it can even resist lightsabers, use this if the enemies come to close. Let's go."

Jorrick walked into the building there were at least 10 guards patrolling the area, and there were the same number at the front desk, "Can I help you?" the guard officer asked, Jorrick looked at the dark jedi in the corner, "Yes you can. May I see Vandar?"
"Do you have an appiontment?"
"No"
"Then I'm afraid you will have to leave."
"No"
The dark jedi tried to push Jorrick out of the building then they both activated thier lightsaers and they started fighting. Bullets were flying at Jorrick, he was deflecting them back, but all the bullets missed the attackers, hopefully Rystall was shooting them.
Darth_Shiva
Posted: Jun 17 2005, 08:41 PM

Dark Woman

A few enemy guards died at Rystall's fire. She then scoped out another and took him down.
Jorrick
Posted: Jun 18 2005, 11:40 AM

Nightmaster

Jorrick with a quick slash to the waist of his emerald green lightsaber, he cut the sith in half.
Darth_Shiva
Posted: Jun 18 2005, 08:49 PM

Dark Woman

ooc:Is it over?
Jorrick
Posted: Jun 19 2005, 01:56 PM

Nightmaster

OOC: no that's just a sith guard lol

BIC: Jorrick rushed over to Rystall and grabbed her hand, not in a mean way but a rushing way, pulling it out of the little area she was in, "We have to hurry, Vandar must already know were here." Jorrick and Rystall got on the elevator, thier destination the top floor, there were about twenty stories in the building, but on the fifteenth floor, the elevator stopped and opened, there were at least five sith knights and about ten security guards, the Sith officer said, "Attack!" Jorrick lept behind a desk then crawled under it. He saw a pair of boots walking towards the table he was under, they were a sith knight's boots, he used the force to knock the Sith down and used his emerald lightsaber to cut the officer's head off.

"You okay Rystall?" Jorrick asked.
Darth_Shiva
Posted: Jun 25 2005, 08:28 PM

Dark Woman

"little busy!" She said.
She was busy shooting down a sith guard.
"So what are we doing here?" She asked taking out two of the securaty guards.
Jorrick
Posted: Jun 29 2005, 04:45 PM

Nightmaster

"The guards stopped the elevator, the Dark lord is on the top floor."
Corran Horn
Posted: Aug 7 2005, 01:24 PM

Member No.: 153

There was a flash and a red beam of light cut through the doors to the elevator. The blade of light slowly cuts through an awkward circle about a meter in diameter.
The Obsidian falls away and a man climbs through the wall. He shuts off the crimson blade, and looks up.

He's dressed in Sith robes and definitely looks the part. He could have been transplanted straight from a bad holomovie. He looked middle aged but has dyed his hair Coal Black. This clashes with the rest of his features making him look cold and stern.

He finally acknowledges the existence of the others,

"Well you two make a lot of noise"
Marve Warill
Posted: Dec 23 2005, 01:12 AM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 42

"Yeah we do"

Marve continued to kiss and hug Darth Vader aloud.
« Next Oldest | Moria | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0413 seconds · Archive