zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums

Learn More · Register Now
Welcome to The New Jedi Order. We hope you enjoy your visit.


You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.


Join our community!


If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:


 

 Mos Eisley
Dies Irae
Posted: Aug 9 2003, 05:53 PM


Unregistered









Veii Kaevrek walks into Mos Eisley. He had hidden his transport quite a distance away from the city. He is wearing a hooded cloak, which conceals the vonduun shell-crab armor he is wearing.
Top
Saryeako
Posted: Aug 9 2003, 08:48 PM


Administrator


Group: Admin
Posts: 8
Member No.: 1
Joined: 6-August 03



Saryeako was standing outside of a parts shop trying to barter with the owner over a droid. Saryeako after several trys gives up and walks away. Kitasie follows after Saryeako her red fir glisening in the sunlight. "Hey Saryeako," said Kitasie, "I smell Vonduun crab armor."

Saryeako looks down at her. "That's impossible," she said, "the Yuuzhan Vong wouldn't be here. At least according to the war master."
Top
Dies Irae
Posted: Aug 10 2003, 09:08 AM


Unregistered









Veii walks past them in the opposite side of the street. He sensed them, and decided it would be best to ignore them for now, and heads towards the cantina.
Top
Saryeako
Posted: Aug 10 2003, 09:32 AM


Administrator


Group: Admin
Posts: 8
Member No.: 1
Joined: 6-August 03



Saryeako and Kitasie walked down the streets of Mos Eisley. "Where do you think we'll find the parts we need?" asked Kitasie, "We've checked all the shops and they were all too expensive."

"There's more then one way to get what we nee," said Saryeako turning into a dark alley way.
Top
Dies Irae
Posted: Aug 10 2003, 09:36 AM


Unregistered









Veii walks past the cantina, decideing(sp?) that it might be more worthwhile to keep an eye on Saryeako.
Top
Saryeako
Posted: Aug 10 2003, 09:38 AM


Administrator


Group: Admin
Posts: 8
Member No.: 1
Joined: 6-August 03



Saryeako walked brsquly down the alley. "what's down here?" asked Kitasie.

"Another parts shop," said Saryeako, "not the best, but I have a feeling they'll have what we need."
Top
Dies Irae
Posted: Aug 10 2003, 09:41 AM


Unregistered









Veii follows them at a safe distance.
Top
Saryeako
Posted: Aug 10 2003, 09:43 AM


Administrator


Group: Admin
Posts: 8
Member No.: 1
Joined: 6-August 03



Saryeako slips into a dorr way. "Zeenzo!" she called.

A scruffy looking human appears from behind a counter. "Ah Saryeako, good to see you again," said the human, 'need more parts for that device of yours?"

"Yes I do," sad Saryeako.
Top
Dies Irae
Posted: Aug 10 2003, 04:30 PM


Unregistered









Veii walks away, deciding not to waste any of his time.
Top
Talin Nickels
Posted: Aug 10 2003, 05:09 PM


Unregistered









Talin Nickels bright blue eyes looked around at the shops. Her cloak was huddled around her as to disguise that she was a Jedi.
Top
Dies Irae
Posted: Aug 10 2003, 05:12 PM


Unregistered









Veii senses Talin, but chooses to ignore her as well.
Top
Talin Nickels
Posted: Aug 10 2003, 05:14 PM


Unregistered









Talin looked up from a bunch of knick-knacks someone was selling and looked around, her blue eyes narrowed slightly.
Top
Dies Irae
Posted: Aug 10 2003, 05:16 PM


Unregistered









Veii heads into the cantina, listening for rumours and stories. News did not travel very well into the Unknown Regions.
Top
Talin Nickels
Posted: Aug 10 2003, 05:18 PM


Unregistered









Talin tensed up slighlty, but then relaxed. Who could want her?
Top
Dies Irae
Posted: Aug 10 2003, 05:20 PM


Unregistered









Veii walks into the cantina, and finds a corner booth to sit in.
Top
Saryeako
Posted: Aug 10 2003, 06:19 PM


Administrator


Group: Admin
Posts: 8
Member No.: 1
Joined: 6-August 03



Two humans sat huddled at a table in deep converstation. "Do you really think it's true?" asked one to the other.

"I wouldn't put it past the Vong," said the other.

"Do you really think they have one?"

"Of corse they do," said Saryeako walking up to them, "and it's best no one else knew about it. Because if I find out that you two peace briganders tell, I'll personally kill you."

"Yes, ma`ma," they said in unison.
Top
Dies Irae
Posted: Aug 10 2003, 06:21 PM


Unregistered









Veii continues to listen, though not making it obvious that he is.
Top
Saryeako
Posted: Aug 10 2003, 06:24 PM


Administrator


Group: Admin
Posts: 8
Member No.: 1
Joined: 6-August 03



"Good to see that you two understand," she said.

"But why keep it secret?" one asked.

"Because there are still peaces missing," she said, "and they'll need to be found. We don't want the Jedi knowing what we're after."
Top
Dies Irae
Posted: Aug 10 2003, 06:25 PM


Unregistered









Veii pretends to fall asleep.
Top
Saryeako
Posted: Aug 10 2003, 06:30 PM


Administrator


Group: Admin
Posts: 8
Member No.: 1
Joined: 6-August 03



"No I sapose not," said one of the humans.

"Look you two are being hired to find the other four," she said.

"How will we know?" one asked.

"They will have a clear stone," she said, "one will have it inbeded in the right wrist, one will have it in the left wrist, one will have it inbeded in her forehead, and the male shall have it inbeded in his chest. All you will need to know to identify them."

Top
Dies Irae
Posted: Aug 10 2003, 06:33 PM


Unregistered









Veii gets up and leaves the cantina.
Top
Saryeako
Posted: Aug 10 2003, 06:35 PM


Administrator


Group: Admin
Posts: 8
Member No.: 1
Joined: 6-August 03



Kitasie blocks his way. Her teeth bared and growling.
Top
Dies Irae
Posted: Aug 10 2003, 06:37 PM


Unregistered









Veii turns and heads towards another exit.
Top
Saryeako
Posted: Aug 10 2003, 06:39 PM


Administrator


Group: Admin
Posts: 8
Member No.: 1
Joined: 6-August 03



Kitasie jumps infront of him.
Top
Dies Irae
Posted: Aug 10 2003, 06:41 PM


Unregistered









Veii:"Move, bar my way no longer."
Top
Saryeako
Posted: Aug 10 2003, 06:42 PM


Administrator


Group: Admin
Posts: 8
Member No.: 1
Joined: 6-August 03



"I can't do that," growled Kitasie.
Top
Dies Irae
Posted: Aug 10 2003, 06:43 PM


Unregistered









"And why not?"
Top
Saryeako
Posted: Aug 10 2003, 06:46 PM


Administrator


Group: Admin
Posts: 8
Member No.: 1
Joined: 6-August 03



"I know what you've heard," she said, 'and you've heard too much."
Top
Dies Irae
Posted: Aug 10 2003, 06:47 PM


Unregistered









"Rumours and storys fill this cantina like the stars of space. Can you be a little more specific?"
Top
Saryeako
Posted: Aug 10 2003, 06:50 PM


Administrator


Group: Admin
Posts: 8
Member No.: 1
Joined: 6-August 03



dry.gif "You were listening to Saryeako and the two peace birgands," she said, "I could tell."
Top
Dies Irae
Posted: Aug 10 2003, 06:52 PM


Unregistered









"Not intentionally. I listen to everything overall."
Top
Saryeako
Posted: Aug 10 2003, 06:56 PM


Administrator


Group: Admin
Posts: 8
Member No.: 1
Joined: 6-August 03



"Drop it Kit," said Saryeako walking over, "no harm done."
Top
Dies Irae
Posted: Aug 10 2003, 06:57 PM


Unregistered









Veii turns and heads to the other exit.
Top
Saryeako
Posted: Aug 10 2003, 06:59 PM


Administrator


Group: Admin
Posts: 8
Member No.: 1
Joined: 6-August 03



"You really gona get it if the war master finds out about this, Saryeako," said Kitasie.
Top
Dies Irae
Posted: Aug 10 2003, 07:28 PM


Unregistered









Veii heads out of the cantina, and into the crowded streets.
Top
Saryeako
Posted: Aug 10 2003, 07:39 PM


Administrator


Group: Admin
Posts: 8
Member No.: 1
Joined: 6-August 03



"We should be headed back now," said Saryeako leaving the cantina.
Top
Dies Irae
Posted: Aug 10 2003, 07:41 PM


Unregistered









Veii walks out of the city, and towards his hidden transport.
Top
Saryeako
Posted: Aug 10 2003, 07:43 PM


Administrator


Group: Admin
Posts: 8
Member No.: 1
Joined: 6-August 03



At the outskirts of the city Saryeako turned into a medium sized dragon.
Top
Dies Irae
Posted: Aug 10 2003, 07:44 PM


Unregistered









Veii hurry into his transport and lifts off. From a distance, the ship could be mistaken for that of a Vong's.
Top
Saryeako
Posted: Aug 10 2003, 07:50 PM


Administrator


Group: Admin
Posts: 8
Member No.: 1
Joined: 6-August 03



Saryeako ran through the desert planets dunes with Kitasie following close behind.
Top
Dies Irae
Posted: Aug 10 2003, 07:52 PM


Unregistered









Veii's transport lifts off, speeding through the planet's atmosphere and into space.
Top
Saryeako
Posted: Aug 10 2003, 07:55 PM


Administrator


Group: Admin
Posts: 8
Member No.: 1
Joined: 6-August 03



Saryeako reaches her ride the yuuzhan Vong piolet was relaxing outside the ship. He looked up and saw her. "Ready to go already?" he asked.

"Yes, I am," she said.
Top
Dies Irae
Posted: Aug 10 2003, 07:59 PM


Unregistered









(posting in the wild space board)
Top
Talin Nickels
Posted: Aug 10 2003, 08:12 PM


Unregistered









((Sorry for nto posting in a while)) Talin looked around cautiously. No one suspicious was around, or close by at the moment. She walked to her ship and took off after the preflight check.((Also posting at Wild Space board))
Top
« Next Oldest | Data-bank | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options



Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0261 seconds · Archive