zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.

Learn More · Sign-up Now
Welcome to The New Jedi Order. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

The Edge of the Sea, meditating
Sasch Essialc
Posted: Apr 1 2005, 09:23 PM

Emotionless Cyborg

Group: Members
Member No.: 78

Sasch arrived at the musty, sandy, storming spaceport that was Mos Eisley wearing his black trenchcoat and boots. He got out of his ship. The docking manager approached him, and requested a small fee. A short, dirty man, the docking manager was quite innocent and harmless enough. Sasch walked quickly, and bumped the man off of balance, and striding out without paying the fee. He then went to the gates and commanded the guard to let him out of the spaceport and into the sea.
Sasch ran a good 50 miles before sitting down, cross legged, in the middle of nowhere. Sweat was pouring down his face and body, so he finally removed his jacket and removed his shirt, to reveal a very muscular, toned, and pale body with tattoos covering it. The tattoos were a sort of extremely intricate black tribal looking pattern, and they covered all of his chest and arms. However, these markings held a much deeper meaning than just style. He sat there, cross legged, with his arms resting on his legs, and his hands clenched on eachother under his chin. The sun was shining directly on his back, blistering his skin. However painful this was, he saw it as nessecary training if he wanted to be a Jedi. He set up a small, collapsable black table that he removed from his bookbag. He removed dozens of small pieces of metal and one crystal. He sat there, working for a few hours as his lightsaber began to take shape. He was about half done when he heard footsteps. Not wanting to be disturbed he spoke aloud "Who's there?" and he heard the voice of....
Vynn Raith
Posted: Apr 2 2005, 02:01 AM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 34

Vynn Raith. As Vynn Raith walked to Sasch his armor and mask gleamed in the sun. He felt as if he was stuffed into a stove set as high as it could get, but he had ways of healing himself, and taking his mind off the pain. At this time that was not his problem though.

Vynn: "I can tell you want to be a Jedi, or a Sith, but I'll go with Jedi for now. I heard what you did back there, pushing the docking manager. If you want to be a Jedi that is not the way to handle a situation like that."

Vynn walked over past Sasch, and to the other end of the table.

Vynn: "Making a lightsaber I see. As a Jedi you should only use that for good. If you had that back there, what would you have done. Instead of pushing pass him would you have cut his head off?"

Vynn walked behind Sasch.

Vynn: "Maybe being a Jedi isn't for you. I can also sense being a Sith isn't either. But remember, there is always the other choice. The Arna."

Vynn walked back to the other side of the table. He stood there silent, awaiting a responce.
Sasch Essialc
Posted: Apr 2 2005, 02:35 PM

Emotionless Cyborg

He heard Vynn and replied, "I will be a Jedi. And its his fault: Dogging around, peddling for money. And maybe I could have done something more productive if I had a lightsaber, yes." Sasch had traveled 50 miles out here to build a lightsaber, and that someone else was this far away from anywhere confused him. But, he hadn't heard of these 'Arna,' and was curious as to what they were. "What are Arna?" he asked.
Vynn Raith
Posted: Apr 2 2005, 05:00 PM

Advanced Member

Vynn: "Arna is a religion much like Sith or Jedi, but we beleive in a balance. Good and evil have a place in everyones soul. Even someone as great as Yoda must have had a little bit of the dark side in him. We don't limit ourselves to do only good, or only evil. We do what is needed at the time.

"But don't get me wrong. We do not do simply as we please. We do what has to be done, not what is wanted to be done. In most cases anyway. Our main goal is to acheive our goals."

Vynn looked down at the sand and quickly back to the man in front of him.

Vynn: "So, you come all the way out here just to build a lightsaber. Why?"
Sasch Essialc
Posted: Apr 3 2005, 08:22 PM

Emotionless Cyborg

"It's quiet out here." he said, and continued to build the saber. "I agree, do what must be done. But, it is also my belief that there is room enough for one or the other-good or evil-in a person.

"So, if the Arna are so great, why is it that the Jedi are in charge? Mind you, I can think of a better way to run the galaxy..." he said, practically begging Vynn to ask what Sasch's way is. A sandstorm was starting to build up in the distance, and a fierce one at that.
Vynn Raith
Posted: Apr 4 2005, 04:54 PM

Advanced Member

Vynn: "Jedi in charge? They are not in charge, beleive me. We are infact allies, at the wishes of Darth Feerse. And I guess I might as well as what your way is. So, what is it?"
Sasch Essialc
Posted: Apr 4 2005, 08:07 PM

Emotionless Cyborg

"Well, you get a couple person, and they sit down and analyze life in the galaxy. He then, based on their analysis, does what is right, and they are in charge of everything. But, believe me, I won't join the Arna. Or the Sith. It is my destiny to become a Jedi." he said, angrily.
Vynn Raith
Posted: Apr 4 2005, 09:03 PM

Advanced Member

Vynn looked into the eyes of the figure in front of him.

Vynn: "Anger is not the way of the Jedi, and I sence alot in you. Beleive me, I do not care if you fall, I am just telling you the way it is."
Darth_Shiva
Posted: Apr 5 2005, 01:58 PM

Dark Woman

Member No.: 31

Fer-de-lance teleported her self in-front of the two men.
"So you are the padawan." She scoffed pointing to Sasch
Sasch Essialc
Posted: Apr 5 2005, 04:58 PM

Emotionless Cyborg

"The padawan? And just what would you mean by that?" he said, with raised eyebrows. How would she have heard of him? What did she mean by 'the?'
Darth_Shiva
Posted: Apr 6 2005, 08:20 PM

Dark Woman

"THe skywalker boy, his padawan.... I felt in the force, he'd taken a student.... but you I have nothing to fear from you." She said.
Thad Hild
Posted: Apr 7 2005, 05:34 AM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 85

Thad sensed a person... force sensitive... and may become a Sith with the right training.

Thad used Force Sense to find the person, and he found him, but there was an Arna nearby.

Thad: Great! How am I supposed to turn him the a Sith when there are is an Arna around?

Thad walked up to Vynn.

Thad: Why are you here? I didn't think people just stood in the deserts of Tatooine. I got lost trying to find a Krayt Dragon.

Thad took out his blaster.

Thad: Unless, since you are with other people, you might be planning on killing them and blaming it on a Krayt Dragon.

Thad walked a few steps back from Vynn.

Thad: You might have vibroblade or a laser-sword thing which those people who use that thing called the force or whatever, and attack me with it.
Sasch Essialc
Posted: Apr 7 2005, 03:07 PM

Emotionless Cyborg

"You will have something to fear from me. In time, you will." he said darkly. He turned to Thad and said "It's called a lightsaber." he was thinking to himself: "You ignoramus."
Darth_Shiva
Posted: Apr 7 2005, 04:21 PM

Dark Woman

Fer-de-lance gave an evil grin to the boy.
"The dark side is strong in you, if The skywalker boy ever treats you wrong come to me."
Sasch Essialc
Posted: Apr 7 2005, 05:12 PM

Emotionless Cyborg

He gave a scowl. "I will never join you. I will never fall to the dark side."
Darth_Shiva
Posted: Apr 7 2005, 08:44 PM

Dark Woman

"Perhaps your master can attest." Fer-de-lance smiled.
Vynn Raith
Posted: Apr 7 2005, 09:19 PM

Advanced Member

Vynn looked around. Why did this two idiots have to ruin his plans. He would have had another recruit for the Arna.

Vynn: "Fer-de-lizer (J/K)

Vynn: "Fer-de-lance is it? Oh and Thad? Thad? Anyway, both of you can shut up already. You see, until you two infidels showed up, me and this guy.."

Vynn pointed to Sasch.

Vynn: "Were having a conversation. Now, if both of you don't mind, leaving, I'll have to take this 'laser-sword' and cut both your heads off."

Vynn reached to his side and took out his double-bladed saber. He wasted no time to ignite both silvery blades, and crouched down in a defensive position.
Thad Hild
Posted: Apr 8 2005, 04:51 AM

Advanced Member

Thad put his blaster away.

Thad: If you want me to leave, tell me where a city is.

Thad sat down.

Thad: If you don't tell me where I can find a city, then I can't go away.
Vynn Raith
Posted: Apr 8 2005, 01:55 PM

Advanced Member

Vynn: "It is not my fault that you are such a fool that you do not know where the city is. I will warn you. Dying of thirst and hunger while searching for the city will have less pain then battling me. That I assure you. So leave, or be beheaded!"
Darth_Shiva
Posted: Apr 8 2005, 09:37 PM

Dark Woman

Fer-de-lance placed one hand gently on Sasch's shoulder and the other under his chin.
"Remember my words." She said then turned to Vynn.
"If your capable of intelligent speech then carry on with your words, don't mind me."
THen with a flash of white light she was gone.
Thad Hild
Posted: Apr 9 2005, 04:43 AM

Advanced Member

Thad: Fine. I will go.

Thad walked out of sight of Vynn.

Thad: The fool! He dosn't know I am a Sith unless he is smarter then I think.

Thad made a whirlwind of sand go around him, concealing him.

Thad: Now I can go without being seen.

Thad laughed, the sound of the wind covering his voice.
Vynn Raith
Posted: Apr 9 2005, 12:08 PM

Advanced Member

Vynn still senced Thad through the Force ((DUH!)).

Vynn: "Do you think I am a fool? Leave now."

Vynn walked over to the place we're he felt Thad.

Vynn: "Or I will kill you this instant."

Vynn took his lightsaber only inches away from Thad's neck. He was ready to strike, and he would.
Thad Hild
Posted: Apr 11 2005, 04:27 AM

Advanced Member

The whirlwind disapeared and Thad wasn't in the whirlwind. Thad was in Mos Eisley.

Thad: Ha ha ha! He will never find me now.

Thad walked away into a big croud of people.
Sasch Essialc
Posted: Apr 12 2005, 10:01 AM

Emotionless Cyborg

Sasch felt the gentle touch of Fer-de-Lance's hands. He looked up and saw that she was gone. He also heard the arrogant voice of Thad. He was sure Vynn could've killed him at any time. He thought: What does she mean, 'my master can attest to that;' had she done something to him? He then spoke aloud, after packing up his things, including the 2/3 finished lightsaber, "I have to go." And started to walk away.
« Next Oldest | Tatooine | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0365 seconds · Archive