Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to The New Jedi Order. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

trying to find an ally
Knick Galla
Posted: Apr 1 2005, 11:25 AM

Leader Of The CKY

Group: Members
Member No.: 76

MY A-Wing landed again on this dead world. I said to myself "I dont know why I came back but something in the force told me to come". I walked around the surfice looking for a base that i heard of that was here but then again i heard it from a drunk in a bar on time. I walked more then the wind started to pick up and snow started to fall. I ran but did not make it far and blacked out.
Ro Ven
Posted: Apr 1 2005, 12:56 PM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 52

Ro watched the man stumble and finally fall. Pulling his hood down tighter, he trudged forward and grabbed the man's collar, dragging him up and onto his shoulders. Grumbling obscenities with every step, Ro brought his charge to a sheltered outcropping of ice pillars. where a dilapidated tramp freighter sat. After boarding the vessel, Ro dumped the man unceremoniously into a chair and sat down, relighting his cigarra and waiting for him to wake up.
Knick Galla
Posted: Apr 1 2005, 02:53 PM

Leader Of The CKY

I woke to see teh face of Ro and said "Why dont you just leave me alone Ro".
Ro Ven
Posted: Apr 2 2005, 01:01 PM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 52

Ro smiled blandly. "Fine." he said, pointing at the ship's exit. "Get Out."
Knick Galla
Posted: Apr 2 2005, 02:05 PM

Leader Of The CKY

"Fine i will" I said. I got out of the ship and nto the cold i started to walk and looked around
« Next Oldest | Hoth | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Learn More · Sign-up Now

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0281 seconds · Archive