zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
zIFBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.

Learn More · Sign-up Now
Welcome to The New Jedi Order. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

looking for members
Knick Galla
Posted: Mar 30 2005, 11:11 PM

Leader Of The CKY

Group: Members
Member No.: 76

I landed my ship at the star port and got out. "now to get members for the CKY" I looked around I then walked to the bar and sat down. This is a good place to look for members and low lifes and maybe get in a fight who knows
Sasch Essialc
Posted: Apr 1 2005, 10:21 PM

Emotionless Cyborg

Member No.: 78

Raze was sitting at the stool next to him and slowly turned his head sideways towards Knick. "What are you doing here?" he asked, and gave one of his cyborg sighs.
Padawan
Posted: May 24 2005, 07:12 PM

Member No.: 118

Padawan walked into the bar and ordered his usual. "Hello," he said casually greeting the two sitting beside him. "What brings you to Tatooine?"
Mik Kibo
Posted: May 25 2005, 12:26 PM

Jedi Council Member

Member No.: 112

A jedi padawan, clab in brown robes, walked in to the bar. "I don't like this place." he muttered before approaching the bar. "Hello." he said to the padawan and gave a slight bow. The bartender asked Poond if he wanted anything. "No thank you." he said cooly.
Sasch Essialc
Posted: May 25 2005, 12:54 PM

Emotionless Cyborg

Two jedi. he thought. This wasn't good. Well, it wasn't bad, but surely they both would know who Raze was. He was the infamous jedi killer. He was the one who had killed a class of younglings at the academy. Raze's cloak hung, revealing the 30 or 35 master's lightsabers he had taken when he killed the jedi masters. The jedi that just walked in, between the two of them, would recognize the cyborg.
Rythmear
Posted: May 31 2005, 05:02 AM

Bounty Hunter

Member No.: 123

No-body notices the strange hooded figure sitting in the corner.

He sits there for a while, when he suddenly mutters to himself, so quietly that the others only barely hear him.
"2 minutes to go... I should probably get this show on the road." He stand up and the hood falls back to reveal what appears to be a helmet very similar to that of Jango Fett, but slightly different. He turns and walks towards the bar.
Mathius Fett
Posted: May 31 2005, 12:59 PM

Jedi Padawan

Member No.: 125

Mathius stood watching the hodded figure, staring at him with widened eyes...
Rythmear
Posted: Jun 1 2005, 04:59 AM

Bounty Hunter

The hooded figure pulled his brown hood back over his head to hide the helmet and stepped up to the bar. He reached into the recesses of his robes and took out a small pile of credits, with something else hidden within. He threw the credits onto the counter, and the small red object which was emitting a dull whine bounced behind the counter where the bar tender didnt notice it. He turned and began walking very quickly towards the door.
Mathius Fett
Posted: Jun 1 2005, 07:25 AM

Jedi Padawan

"Crap..." Mathius whispered to himself, also swiftly walking out the door.
Rythmear
Posted: Jun 2 2005, 03:48 AM

Bounty Hunter

The Bounty hunter turns and beckons to his aprentice to hurry from the bar. He mutters, somewhat loudly.
"Hurry along now, wont want to be around when the fireworks start."
he sweeps out of the door.
Mathius Fett
Posted: Jun 2 2005, 07:36 AM

Jedi Padawan

"Yes Master." he grinned, looking over his shoulder as he walked out.
Karas Azura
Posted: Jun 2 2005, 07:53 PM

Bounty Hunter

Member No.: 130

Karas walks into the bar. He wore his usual Mandalorian armor. He walked to the bartender.

"Give me some Jawa Juice. I don't have the credits to pay it, but before I get off this hell hole I'll be sure to pay a visit."

The bartender stuttered..

"Uhh.. N..no need for that sir.. it's uhh free of charge.. please don't come back.."

The bartender then put the Jawa Juice on the bar table. Karas smirked and pick it up.
Sasch Essialc
Posted: Jun 3 2005, 12:05 PM

Emotionless Cyborg

Raze sat at the bar in silence, and then, immediatly, swiftly, and unexpectantly pounced off of his stool with his metal feet, and breifly landed on the side of the bar, springing off of it within a half-second towards Poond Yubop. While in the air, he crossed his arms, pulling two lightsabers out of his cloak. He ignited them as he landed and looked at the jedi Poond. "Greetings, Jedi padawan.." he said, coldly, holding two lightsabers at his side.
Mik Kibo
Posted: Jun 3 2005, 12:10 PM

Jedi Council Member

Member No.: 112

The jedi sprang from his seat and ignited his lightsabre, getting in the defensive position. "Hello.." he said, not striking at Raze. He then suddenly swiped his saber at the cyborg's neck.
Sasch Essialc
Posted: Jun 3 2005, 12:17 PM

Emotionless Cyborg

He spun around and kicked the Jedi's hand, crushing it immediatly, making him drop the lightsaber. "Hahaha!" he laughed triumphantly as he, while the Jedi grasped his hand, deignited his saber put his lightsaber to the Jedi's neck. "Goodbye." he said, and ignited the lightsaber, cutting a hole in his neck, and with the other saber, slashed his head off, and Mik Kibo's head rolled along the ground. Raze bent down and scooped up his lightsaber.

((this isn't god-moding, Mik Kibo and I had agreed for this to happen.))
Rythmear
Posted: Jun 4 2005, 08:01 AM

Bounty Hunter

As he heard the fighting going on in the bar, Rythmear decided now was the time.
"See now Apprentice, watch the not so subtle art of destruction..."
Rythmear flicks open his wrist panel and sets off the bomb he cast down into the bar. The entire building detonates, going up in flames.
Fortunatley for the occupants, the auto shields of the bar in question saved them from most of the damage.
"I'd like to see that Cyborg make his way out of that." walks down the street with pistols in hand.
Sasch Essialc
Posted: Jun 5 2005, 09:21 PM

Emotionless Cyborg

This was unexpected. But, then, Raze heard the beeping of the bomb as it was about to go off. He stared at where it came from and his eyes widened. Thinking quickly, he sprung as far away from the blast as he could be, and took cover. This was going to be one hell of an explosion.

Raze came lunging slowly out of the building, appearing out of the smoke, kicking the bodies to the side, and KAFF KAFFing from the smoke. It distorted his vision, the smoke, but he still lurched out of the building virtually unscathed. Sure, he had a few scratches and dings, but he was fine. He coughed a few more times. Giving a hiss, he turned his head from left to right.
Rythmear
Posted: Jun 6 2005, 04:35 AM

Bounty Hunter

The Bounty Hunter was already turning the street corner down the road and walking away from the Cyborg. He glanced back to see him emerge from the rubble and cursed.
Mathius Fett
Posted: Jun 6 2005, 01:12 PM

Jedi Padawan

"And that is what we call a highly unlikely survival..." Mathius grumbled.
Rythmear
Posted: Jun 7 2005, 05:49 AM

Bounty Hunter

"Dont worry my young apprentice. Here's lesson one in the life of a rogue. If at first you dont succeed." *Plants a stasis grenade on the ground* "Erase all evidence that you tried. C'mon!"
*Turns and bolts down the street away*
« Next Oldest | Tatooine | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0345 seconds · Archive