Create your own social network with a free forum.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to The New Jedi Order. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Trying to find his place in the force
Knick Galla
Posted: Mar 30 2005, 01:21 PM

Leader Of The CKY

Group: Members
Member No.: 76

The A-Wing landed in a flat plan and the hatch opened up. I came out and a blast of cold air hit me. My brown hair flew back and i hit the cold ground. I said to my self "Well I have not been here in a long time". I lookede around to see any buildings or flashes of light but nothing happened. I looked back at my ship and then i started to walk on the snow ground. I came to a cave and went in. I drawed my blaster and walked slowly on. I looked around the dark cave but could not see anything. I turned on my flash light and saw a dead human body laying on the floor. I walked up to it and saw he had a data pad. I picked it up and started to read it. There was only a short message and it said "If i die here i fail my test to be a sith master". I set the data pad down and started a fire to keep my self warm.
Ro Ven
Posted: Mar 30 2005, 08:20 PM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 52

"Strange how death brings a certian permenecy to events, isn't it..." a low voice murmered from the shadows. "In the constant motion of reality, death is the only lasting thing."
From the shadows stepped a gaunt human, garbed in cold weather gear. His eyes were bloodshot, pupils dilated in what was a text book sign of ryll addiction. He flicked a cigarra stub into the snow next to him.
Knick Galla
Posted: Mar 30 2005, 08:25 PM

Leader Of The CKY

"Who are you and what are you doing here" I said. I looked at the fire it spirked. I stod up and said "I'am looking for exiles to join the CKY so are you a exile or just looking around on this dead world of snow"?
Sasch Essialc
Posted: Mar 30 2005, 11:44 PM

Emotionless Cyborg

Member No.: 78

A loud HUM could be heard from outside of the cave as a small one man craft landed. A small figure stepped out, dressed all in black. His black hair, blowing in the wind. He was hugging himself, trying to keep warm. He is wearing a long black trenchcoat, and walked slowly into the cave muttering "What a pile..." and turned up his head. "Oh, hello..Um..I'm sorry, can I get some heat, too? This jacket is all I have, as far as winter gear goes." he said, shiverring, those ominous, cold eyes with those dark red circles, staring up at the two.
Ro Ven
Posted: Mar 30 2005, 11:52 PM

Advanced Member

The gaunt man crouched down, peering into the fire thoughtfully. "Outcast? Perhaps..." he said. "The term implies some inclusion from which to be cast out."
He chuckled bitterly. "More accurately, a killer, more truthfully, a junkie. My name is Ro Ven." Ro looked up at the other with haunted eyes. "As for you? What of dead worlds? As I said, more permenant. Easier to get lost when you don't want to be found at any rate."

The sound of the newcomer's entrance sent Ro back to the shadows. The man disappeared.
Knick Galla
Posted: Mar 31 2005, 09:21 AM

Leader Of The CKY

"Yes you can come in for a little". I looked around for Ro Ven but it seemed like he was gone. But i could feel him a little by the force. I looked at the man with the with the dark red circles and said "What is your name and what are you doing here on this dead world of snow and ice"
Ro Ven
Posted: Mar 31 2005, 10:35 AM

Advanced Member

A light flared from the shadows as Ro lit another fat cigarra. Without a word, he sat cross legged next to the fire, back to the wall, bloodshot eyes watching the other two warily.
Knick Galla
Posted: Mar 31 2005, 10:43 AM

Leader Of The CKY

I looked at Ro Venand said "What where you saying to me before"?
Sasch Essialc
Posted: Mar 31 2005, 12:02 PM

Emotionless Cyborg

Sasch looked up as light flared from the other side of the cave, and saw another man. His gaze resumed upon the other man. He walked over and sat down in front of the fire. He said "Sash Essialc. And as for what I'm doing on this ice cube, my ship broke, or at least, it can't go far enough to get to any other planets. I'm gonna need to do some repairs."
Knick Galla
Posted: Mar 31 2005, 12:13 PM

Leader Of The CKY

"Well at least you dont have a whole war ship comeing after you". I smiled and then looked at the fire as it glowed around the cave.
Sasch Essialc
Posted: Mar 31 2005, 12:17 PM

Emotionless Cyborg

Sasch looked confused "If you don't mind me asking, could you clarfiy?" huh.gif he said and pulled a small, round piece of food out of his bag and ate it. As he ate it, a look of disgust spread across his face.
Knick Galla
Posted: Mar 31 2005, 12:58 PM

Leader Of The CKY

(read here if you want to know what happend a little better http://s2.invisionfree.com/The_New_Jedi_Or...p?showtopic=211 )

I said "Well its sort of a wierd story but I will tell you anyway" I throw something into the fire to make it grow bigger. "It started in the Kelandor system, I started a clan but need members and a base so I want to the Kelandor system to build the base and out of know where a Star Destroyer came out of no where and started to fire on it so now iam here''.
Sasch Essialc
Posted: Mar 31 2005, 01:03 PM

Emotionless Cyborg

"Ah. I see. Actually, I'm on my way to.. ah, nevermind. What brings you here?" he asked, and started eating another piece of 'food.'
Knick Galla
Posted: Mar 31 2005, 01:13 PM

Leader Of The CKY

"Just try to get away from it all you know". I took a some food out and started to eat it the stood near the door of the cave and looked out.
Sasch Essialc
Posted: Mar 31 2005, 01:35 PM

Emotionless Cyborg

Sasch stood near the fire, rubbing his hands briskly together. Facing the fire, he spoke to the man looking out of the cave. "My ship's fine. I'm on my way to the Jedi Academy. I will be a Jedi." he said, angrily.
Knick Galla
Posted: Mar 31 2005, 01:41 PM

Leader Of The CKY

I said "This is just a tip but dont give into anger and dont fall to the dark side I have been there I know what it is like so dont do it".
Sasch Essialc
Posted: Mar 31 2005, 01:50 PM

Emotionless Cyborg

"I won't." he said, as he clenched his fists and thought to himself I will be a Jedi. It is my destiny. That's what I'm supposed to do. He looked into the dancing flames and those words that he thought were repeated in his head.
Knick Galla
Posted: Mar 31 2005, 01:54 PM

Leader Of The CKY

"Well good luck with that" I said and i left the cave leaveing him and Ro Ven. i walked in the snow to my A-Wing to go find pepole to be in the CKY and take the outer rim planets slowly
Sasch Essialc
Posted: Mar 31 2005, 01:58 PM

Emotionless Cyborg

"Wait a second. You used to be a jedi?" he asked, referring to the comment he had made about falling to the dark side.
Knick Galla
Posted: Mar 31 2005, 02:00 PM

Leader Of The CKY

I said "Not a jedi more like a sith I know some force powers".
Sasch Essialc
Posted: Mar 31 2005, 02:04 PM

Emotionless Cyborg

"You weren't a Sith. No, I don't believe it. You were a fallen Jedi." he replied.
Knick Galla
Posted: Mar 31 2005, 02:18 PM

Leader Of The CKY

"No I was a sith becouse my brother was killed and then i fell to the dark side Iam going good day" I said
Sasch Essialc
Posted: Mar 31 2005, 02:24 PM

Emotionless Cyborg

"Sure. Bye then." he said
Knick Galla
Posted: Mar 31 2005, 02:25 PM

Leader Of The CKY

I got in my ship and then said "if you need a place to stay join the CKY" and then took off.
Sasch Essialc
Posted: Mar 31 2005, 02:46 PM

Emotionless Cyborg

Sasch watched as the monstorous ship hovered above the ground, and the wind from the thrusters combined with the wind from the planet stung his face and blew his hair about. He looked up into the cockpit of the ship and gave a slight wave. He sat down across the fire from Ro Ven. And this, he thought, is what too much Spice does to you he thought about the man across from him.
Ro Ven
Posted: Mar 31 2005, 06:52 PM

Advanced Member

Ro waited as the other two talked, puffing quietly on his cigarra. Finally, the one named Sasch sat across from him. After a moment, he spoke.
"A Jedi, huh?" he asked, voice dripping sarcasm. "Not another lightsaber waving martyr ready to throw his life away for an abstract idea he cannot fully comprehend, i hope..."
Ro flicked the cigarra away contemptuously. With one quick motion, he slipped a thin syringe of neon red liquid from a pouch and jabbed it into his arm. Ro hissed, his eyes dilating once more.
Sasch Essialc
Posted: Mar 31 2005, 10:08 PM

Emotionless Cyborg

Sasch gave a small chuckle at the comment about a lightsaber waving martyr. "I'm not in it to save the galaxy. The galaxy's messed up enough past the point of no return. And I wouldn't throw my life away trying to 'restore peace to the galaxy.' I'd die for reasons a drugged out fossil like you couldn't understand." he spat, full of anger.
Ro Ven
Posted: Mar 31 2005, 10:14 PM

Advanced Member

Ro's eyes flashed. "Drugged out fossil, huh...?" he barked hoarsely. "Lemme tell ya somethin' ya fething nerf herdin' son of a Hutt, I'm not any 'drugged out fossil'."
Ro calmed suddenly, sinking back to where he'd been sitting and pulling out a cigarra. "Ever hear of Mynock's Alley on Coruscant?"
Sasch Essialc
Posted: Mar 31 2005, 10:21 PM

Emotionless Cyborg

"No. Why? Should I have?" the boy spat. He was quite curious as to why the man had suddenly calmed down, and as to what 'Mynock's Alley' was.
Ro Ven
Posted: Mar 31 2005, 10:44 PM

Advanced Member

Ro took a slow drag. "Mynock's Alley was the worst part of Coruscant. They called it Mynock's 'cause it sucked the life from you. The place was so bad, cops never went there, not even a Corsec would. It was my home for 18 years of my life, you little punk."
"Maybe you're not the type to know, but nowadays they call it Butcher's Alley." Ro grimaced, then jerked a thumb at himself. "Meet the butcher, kid."
Sasch Essialc
Posted: Apr 1 2005, 01:36 PM

Emotionless Cyborg

Sasch sat in thought for a second and then spoke aloud "So you're a violent drugged out fossil. So why'd you live there? Wouldn't the obvious solution just be to leave?" he then mumbled something else: "and I'm not a little punk. You'll see."
Ro Ven
Posted: Apr 2 2005, 01:22 PM

Advanced Member

Ro leaned forward, grinning like a wolf. "Violent? Maybe I was. But I'm retired, kid." he said. "But I wasn't just violent. I was brutal, I was silent. I was the fethin' BEST." Ro shrugged. "But that was before the Alley, before the ryll, before the galaxy started sirclin' the fethin drain."
Sasch Essialc
Posted: Apr 2 2005, 02:39 PM

Emotionless Cyborg

"My father was the best. Better than you could ever hope to be. Better than you could even begin to fathom. And he wasn't hopelesly addicted to drugs either." Sasch said through gritted teeth.
Ro Ven
Posted: Apr 2 2005, 05:26 PM

Advanced Member

"Your father? The best?" Ro snorted. "Just 'cause I'm a junkie now doesn't mean I always was." He hunched forward again. "I've been killin' since I was ten, kid. It only took eight years for every fething crime faction, family, or gang to gang up on me. Hell, they even sent a team of fething Jedi to waste my fethin hide."
Sasch Essialc
Posted: Apr 3 2005, 08:12 PM

Emotionless Cyborg

"That's all good, but apparently, you were so weak you resorted to drugs and now, that's all you know how to do, that is, besides being nostalgic." he said matter-of-factly.
Ro Ven
Posted: Apr 3 2005, 09:05 PM

Advanced Member

Ro was silent, eyes burning. "Nostalgic?" he said. He didn't snarl, or growl, but his voice was low, disturbingly normal. "That's what you get out of this?"
The gaunt man spit into the fire. "Listen to me, you haughty little snot nosed punk; I was tryin to teach you somethin. Somethin that might keep you alive. Somethin that might keep you from endin up like me."
Ro stabbed a finger at his chest. "I used to be the best. But sooner or later everyone falls. If you go too high too quick, your fall ends up fatal. Or worse. Like me."
Ro stopped, chucking his last cigarra into the fire. He snorted. "And for the record, kid...I may be a junkie..."
Without warning, Ro snapped up into the shadows and disappeared.
"But some things you never forget..."
« Next Oldest | Hoth | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0824 seconds · Archive