zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.

Learn More · Register for Free
Welcome to The New Jedi Order. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Blizzard, come and rp here if you want
Fortis
Posted: Aug 8 2003, 02:55 PM

Unregistered

It was night and freezing as hell as Fortis walks through the snow. Luckliy, he was prepaered for the snow. " damn wampas..." he says, with his sythe in one hand, as he cuts yet another one in two with ease
Kavia
Posted: Aug 9 2003, 09:57 AM

Unregistered

Kavia blended perfectly with the snow. Cold never botherd her! She has traking a man named Fortis. She did not know why he was wanted, she just obayed. ((I need an employer!))
Saryeako
Posted: Aug 9 2003, 12:35 PM

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

((He's a Jedi think about it, who wants Jedi?))
Fortis
Posted: Aug 9 2003, 12:37 PM

Unregistered

he evntually came to the old hoth base that was destroyed so long ago. The place was a reck, and dead wampas littered the ground, as well as what looked to be an atuomatic turbolaser batterie. "hhhmm...wonder what happened here?" after looking around some more and inspectining the wampas, it loked like a lightsaber had done this. "a jedi must have been here a while back...."
Kavia
Posted: Aug 9 2003, 01:47 PM

Unregistered

((ooc: I don't know......I want Jedi! Kill Kill KILL!!!!!!! What's a bounty hunter supposed to do all day if they dont have someone to track dawn? Could you refer me to an employer who wants jedi dead? )) ninja.gif
Saryeako
Posted: Aug 9 2003, 01:48 PM

Administrator

((*points at holonet* but I think he wants them alive))
Kavia
Posted: Aug 9 2003, 01:54 PM

Unregistered

"Ha! Tsavong Lah will be pleased! He is walking right into my trap!" Kavia thought to herself. Her green eyes follow Fortis's every move....
((thanks!))
Saryeako
Posted: Aug 9 2003, 04:03 PM

Administrator

((No problem, it's my job to make sure everyone has fun. and to make sure the bounty hunters have a job biggrin.gif ))
Jedi_Master_Antoine
Posted: Aug 9 2003, 08:48 PM

Unregistered

Master Antoine's fighter slipped into the atmosphere of Hoth with virtual ease. He had come here to inspect the ruins of Hoth in search of information for the Jedi Council. However something had been troubling him. Why was he sent here to search for information on Hoth? Nevertheless, Antoine had to obey the Council. Something was growing inside of Antoine. A rage, a burning rage. He had to summon all his power to subdue his rage. Yet he could no longer fight it. In a flurry of speed and hatred, as Wampas approached looking for a fresh meal, Antoine wheeled around and cut them down with his lightsaber. He felt satisified, but hungering for more. He wanted the power that could have been his, that SHOULD have been his. The force was strong in him, much stronger than the Council would admit. He would search the ruins of the Hoth base quickly, but then, Antoine would fulfill his destiny. "The Sith will prevail!" were the only words he said to a lonely planet where no one could hear him, or so he thought...
Fortis
Posted: Aug 9 2003, 11:32 PM

Unregistered

he closes his eyes as he feels a void and a dark presence. "hahaha....a sith and a vong i think...just what i need...." he looks around some more, not paying much attention to them but VERY much aware of his surroundings
Kavia
Posted: Aug 10 2003, 08:31 AM

Unregistered

Kavia slipped off her perch and stepped lightly to another. Her movments were so quiet that she did not even disturb the lone tonton that was huddeld on the snow. She gently pulled out her blaster and waited. The ice floor that was beneth Fortis was very week. Kavia knew, just one more step, and crack! She would have what she came for! Her eyes countinued to wach, and her ears straind for a sound.
Fortis
Posted: Aug 10 2003, 10:00 AM

Unregistered

he took one more step, just as the ice broke, but lept bachwards from the crumbling ice.
Jedi_Master_Antoine
Posted: Aug 10 2003, 12:40 PM

Unregistered

Master Anoine entered the old rebel base. He felt a presence. He felt two presence. One was strong in the force. "A possible canditate for the Sith perhaps?" He muttered to himself. The second one however was peculiar. He had never felt such a presence before. Could it be that Master Antoine was not as educated about his foes anymore? "This is unacceptable." He told himself, "I must track down this other creature and discover its true nature and why it is here on Hoth." The journey through the narrow caverns was long and trecherous. Many Wampas laid dead on the ground from starvation as their new home was the base. Those that were not dead yet soon found themselves at the mercy of the Sith Master's lightsaber. The presence of the force user grew stronger as he continued in to the caverns. He reached for his lightsaber. "Just a precaution." He warned himself. That is until he heard the sound of the floor caving in the distance. His lightsaber sprang to life emitting a vibrant green blade. He became very aware of his surroundigs now drawing on the force to find all living creatures in this installation. "I thought I was alone. This will NOT do." He said as he quickly darted out of the room
Kavia
Posted: Aug 10 2003, 04:26 PM

Unregistered

Kavia cursed inwardly. She had not counted on this jedi having such strong reflexes! She reached into her bag and pulled out a poisoned dart, and fitted it on to her blaster. She took carfull aim and fired!
Fortis
Posted: Aug 10 2003, 04:58 PM

Unregistered

he slighty moved his head as it skimmed pass his head. "damn..."he lept over the fallin part using the force as help, and ran through a door, making sure to close, and seal it as he left.
Kavia
Posted: Aug 10 2003, 09:23 PM

Unregistered

Kavia quikly looked arund her. Jumping onto an old power generator she climbed through a hole in the roof. She then slid down to the ground and looked for any sign of Fortis.
Kavia
Posted: Aug 11 2003, 06:35 AM

Unregistered

Not seeing Fortis anywere, and knowing some one else was there, she hit a button on a braclet on her wrist. A humming noise was heard and Kavia's ship landed infront of her. She quikley climbed in and seald the ship. She then took off, her ship was clearly sene as it enterd the clear atmopher............... (( gone to "wild space" ))
Jedi_Master_Antoine
Posted: Aug 11 2003, 03:27 PM

Unregistered

Master Antoine could feel the presence of the force user in the next room. "He will either join the Sith or die!" He quitely said to himself. He closed his eyes and focused his energy upon the thought of this force user, tyring to find his weakness. Afterwards he pushed the door open with aid from the force. He felt the dark side grow in him as he entered the room and saw another creature on the other side of the room. "The jedi..." Were the only words that Master Antoine said before charging at the jedi with a burning hatred in his eyes
Fortis
Posted: Aug 12 2003, 07:16 AM

Unregistered

"just what i nedd...a sith." he pulled out both his lightsaber, and his sythe, connecting them at both ends to form one weapon, as energy from the blade, was transferring over to the sythe to form an energy sythe of sorts. "ready whenevr you are." he says preparing for his attack
Jedi_Master_Antoine
Posted: Aug 12 2003, 08:25 AM

Unregistered

"Look jedi, You do not want to do this. I can show you power far greater than that which young Master Skywalker could. Join me and as the new Lords of the Sith we can bring Skywalker to an end and the Sith will rule the galaxy once again!" Praying to turn this very potent jedi to the dark side of the force. "However if you wish to destroy yourself I will not hesitate to help you... jedi!" He takes out another lightsaber and connects it to his other lightsaber to form a double-bladed lightsaber. He ignites the other part of the staff and goes into a very concentrated state focusing his energy on his opponent. Master Antoine could once again feel his rage welling up within him. This time he would not hesitate to unleash it upon this poor helpless jedi.
Fortis
Posted: Aug 12 2003, 10:11 AM

Unregistered

"not interested. Imneither with the dark or the light." using the force, he too concentrates on his opponent.
Jedi_Master_Antoine
Posted: Aug 12 2003, 10:55 AM

Unregistered

"You will join me or die!"
Fortis
Posted: Aug 13 2003, 06:13 PM

Unregistered

"actually i wont join you and i WILL NOT die." angry.gif dry.gif ninja.gif
Jedi_Master_Antoine
Posted: Aug 14 2003, 07:22 PM

Unregistered

"oh but my young jedi. You will die." Master Antoine outstretches his hand and a surge of force energies lance out from his hand and fly towards the jedi. "You will join me or die! Choose the sensible option. Embrace the powers of the dark side!"
Darth Hawk
Posted: Jan 16 2005, 12:11 PM

Sith Lord/ Leader Hawk Squad/ King Of Tatooine

Group: Members
Member No.: 20

Weird, i thought this was OOC( Out Of Character) that means that you wont RP with your character angry.gif
« Next Oldest | Data-bank | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0335 seconds · Archive