Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to The New Jedi Order. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Salvarian Guidelines
Saryeako
Posted: Aug 6 2003, 02:49 PM

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

I guess I should start with the elemental stones. The stones can one be used once per 15 post(by salvarian and others in the topic), ex: say in the first post of the topic you use your elemental stone(s), 15 posts latter you can use it again. Colors and elements: Blue-water/lightening, huricans thunder storms; yellow-sun, think up something cause i can't lol; Silver-heal, healings powers; pink-abilitie to talk to all animals, 15 post rule doesn't aplie to this one; green-speed,makes you go faster(last for 5 of your posts); orange-strenght, makes you stronger for 5 posts; purple-pshyic, teleportation levitation other things similair to jedi powers; brown-earth, earth quakes; white-snow/ice, snow storms blizards freazzing; light blue-air, flight gusts of wind; Black-dark jedi like powers; red-fire, fire balls and other fire things; clear-allows the user to use all colors, only five exsit so I'm going to be picky about who gets them. Animals Salvarians have 4 forms but I think for the sake of not being too powerful I'll only have three on this site. Form one human/Yuuzhan Vong, self explanitory. Form two were-animal form, you take the animal that you are and take some of it's features and add it to the first form. Form three is your animal form. I think that about sums the Salvarains race up. If you still have questions about them please post questions under the questions board in the public area.
« Next Oldest | Rules | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0181 seconds · Archive