zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.

Learn More · Sign-up Now
Welcome to The New Jedi Order. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Searching the past
Exar Kun
Posted: Mar 22 2005, 06:43 PM

Group: Members
Member No.: 66

Exar Kun landed his ship The Night Rider among the ruins of the ancient temple. He exited his ship and looked around him. His fierce eyes scanned for any life. He found none.

Kun pressed on and entered the decaying temple of his ancestor. He had to know what power his forefather had wielded before him. He had to know the source of that power.
Senger Weren
Posted: Mar 28 2005, 07:09 AM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 40

Whil landed his Coralskipper near where Exar landed his ship.

Whil (talking to himself): What would he want in here, a place owned by the Yuuzhan Vong?

Whil walked in the temple Exar had walked into.

Whil: Who are you? Why would you come here?

Whil asked as he drew his Amphistaff.
Lord Halrath
Posted: May 16 2005, 08:43 PM

Member No.: 109

Lord Orephan Halrath, consumed by ambition, followed the great ripple of force power that is Exar Kun to the abandoned planet of Yavin 4.

To slay this Exar Kun would surely proclaim my ultimate dominance in the world, he thought.

He landed his ship, Eternal Retribution, powered down, and flitted into the temple with blurring speed. I am the greatest warrior ever, not this imposter, this Exar Kun, Orephan raged to himself. His head will be mine.
Jorrick
Posted: Jun 6 2005, 06:23 PM

Nightmaster

Member No.: 132

Following Exar into the temple, knowing Exar's heritage, Jorrick's was Ulic Qel-Droma, together Exar and Ulic conquered most of the galaxy...
"Greetings Exar, I am Jorrick, descedent of Ulic Qel-Droma, Exar's equal when they conquered the galaxy together. May i ask dear friend, why are you on this world un-protected?" Jorrick asked as a band of Nighthood entered the Corridors of the Temple.
Rythmear
Posted: Jun 7 2005, 08:27 PM

Bounty Hunter

Member No.: 123

None of the figures noticed the shadow standing on the cliff-face nearby, looking down on them.
Saesee Tiin
Posted: Jun 7 2005, 08:53 PM

Iktotchi Bounty Hunter for the Jedi Council

Member No.: 139

A cloaked Iktotchi male walked silently to beside the shadowy figure on the cliff. "Jorrick." His deep gravel voice whispered as he spotted the man. "You will need to be disposed of." He whispered to himself. He turned to the man beside him. "Myname is Saesee Tiin." He said as he extended his hand in greeting.
Jorrick
Posted: Jun 7 2005, 09:04 PM

Nightmaster

Jorrick greeted him and said, "Master Tiin, greetings." He said as he used the force to message Sasee
My name is Jorrick, former Sith and trying to see what this Dark-Sider is up to, he has enormous power, be wary, he is the descendent of Exar Kun, we could take him to the Council together, if we tried
Saesee Tiin
Posted: Jun 7 2005, 09:08 PM

Your people killed most of my race. Why should I trust you? I should kill the both of you. He mentally sent back with an image of Ictotchi's being slaughtered by Sith soldiers.
Rythmear
Posted: Jun 7 2005, 09:10 PM

Bounty Hunter

There is a voice from up above you on the clifface.
"Be careful, if you enter that temple, you'll never come out."
the voice was said through an amplifier, disguising its voice, and then a jetpack flares and the figure dissapears.
Saesee Tiin
Posted: Jun 7 2005, 09:24 PM

Regardles of the warning, Tiin ignited his deep green saber and entered the temple. Ready for battle.
Rythmear
Posted: Jun 7 2005, 09:27 PM

Bounty Hunter

Entering the temple you see nothing but darkness. As your eyes become acustomed to the gloom, you see statues of jedi and sith long dead standing clutching stone lightsabers.
Saesee Tiin
Posted: Jun 7 2005, 09:30 PM

Tiin eyed the statues and walked slowly with his saber extendd to the right, slowly cutting through sith statues.

((He is clearly not a happy camper.))
Rythmear
Posted: Jun 7 2005, 09:42 PM

Bounty Hunter

As he continues walking, he feels his saber get stopped.
You look up and see the statue staring back at you with cold stone eyes, its lightsaber flaring into life!
All the hundreds of statues slowly dismount from their pedastals, lightsabers igniting red and blue.

"You will never leave this place." they chant in a deep uinison.
Saesee Tiin
Posted: Jun 7 2005, 09:47 PM

((This'll be fun.))

Tiin narrows his eyes at the oncoming statues. He throws his saber through the head of the closest one and jumps up ontu it's now stone body. He pulls his sber out and looks across the room. He uses the force to enhance his speed and he bounds across the room, using the statues heads as stepping stones.
Rythmear
Posted: Jun 7 2005, 09:50 PM

Bounty Hunter

One of the stautues reaches up and grabs your leg, causing you to fall to the ground.
Saesee Tiin
Posted: Jun 7 2005, 09:58 PM

Tiin slices through the stone fingers and frees his leg. With his free hand, he grabes his blaster and makes a few more breathing holes on a statue. He decapitates another before spinning strait up and clicing a hole in the ceiling. He lands on the floor and jumps strait up again, through the hole, into the nigt air.
Jorrick
Posted: Jun 7 2005, 11:17 PM

Nightmaster

"Master Tiin may i be of your service?" Jorrick says walking into the darkness.
Saesee Tiin
Posted: Jun 8 2005, 12:47 AM

Tiin looks at Jorrick and ignies his saber again. "Yes. You can die!" He screamed out as he charges Jorrick. He swings at Jorric's leg with his saber while shooting at his arm with his blaster.
Jorrick
Posted: Jun 8 2005, 09:50 AM

Nightmaster

Blocking the saber with his own and the blaster grazed his shoulder, singeing his robe, Jorrick says, "I'm not on the Dark-Side anymore!!" Jorrick said to Saesee.
Saesee Tiin
Posted: Jun 8 2005, 10:08 AM

Saesee scowled and did a backflip imitating what a spring would do. He landed lightly on his feet ten feet away. "Tell me who is responsible for thhe attack on Iktosh and I will let you live!" He roared out while pointing his saber at Jorrick.
Jorrick
Posted: Jun 8 2005, 10:14 AM

Nightmaster

"Darth Sion, Master Tiin." Jorrick said answering his question.
Saesee Tiin
Posted: Jun 8 2005, 10:21 AM

"And where is he now?" He asked, a bit more calm than before.
Jorrick
Posted: Jun 8 2005, 10:24 AM

Nightmaster

"He is probably headed towards a Sith planet, Korriban, Byss or one that no one knew the Sith occupied this world, Lok. If you require my services I am willing to go with you." Jorrick said to Saesee.
Saesee Tiin
Posted: Jun 8 2005, 10:27 AM

"Then lets go." He said. He deactivated his saber and walked up to Jorrick. "A truce?" He asked as he extended his hand.
Jorrick
Posted: Jun 8 2005, 10:30 AM

Nightmaster

"A truce." Jorrick said to Master Tiin as he shook his hand. "His ship is on my ship's navigational charts we can track him down on that, or your ship can follow mine whatever you want." Jorrick said to Saesee as he boarded his ship.
Saesee Tiin
Posted: Jun 8 2005, 10:33 AM

"I'll follow. I dont like being a passenger." He said through a com-link. He looked through his own cockpit into that of Jorrick's and gave him the thumbs-up, signaling that he's ready for take off.
Jorrick
Posted: Jun 8 2005, 10:37 AM

Nightmaster

The two ships took off.
(Continue this topic in Lok)
« Next Oldest | Yavin 4 | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Learn More · Sign-up for Free

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0628 seconds · Archive