zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.

Learn More · Register for Free
Welcome to The New Jedi Order. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

nosa star port, landing
aveman1
Posted: Mar 14 2005, 03:31 PM

Cyborg Force-infused Zebrack

Group: Members
Member No.: 60

Vital landed in dock 4 in Mos Espa. star port. He didn't know what town he was in, but he knew he may not be tracked down in tat by the the sith. He headed off to the local shops in the market place for some "equitment".

Sorry about the title-

(any one want a bounty?)
Darth_Shiva
Posted: Mar 14 2005, 09:38 PM

Dark Woman

Member No.: 31

Leigh was in a local shop fiddle with her broken pit crew pod racing droid.
She'd never raced pods but the droid was good at making fast repares to her ship.
She notice the creature walking in.

ooc:I used creature because I didn't know if he was and Android or just a droid.
aveman1
Posted: Mar 15 2005, 03:18 PM

Vital also saw another marketer. She/He was looking back at him. Suddenly his eyes bulged and he saw a flash of red with a black out line around the person who was looking toward him. He sruged the flare off and approched him/her.

"Excuse me, do you know of an advance droid eginneer or someone with rare droid parts."
Darth_Shiva
Posted: Mar 15 2005, 07:58 PM

Dark Woman

Leigh watched the droid walking about.
The pit droid beside her began to beep wildly.
he must have a bounty.

out of character: Was the droid talking to me?
aveman1
Posted: Mar 15 2005, 08:57 PM

occ- i don't have a droid, except for my cyborg parts. My character still looks like a normal zebrack. He dosen't look like a droid.

Vital saw some worry-ness in her eyes. He knew the sith had probely placed a bounty on him. He wondered if the news had reached tat. He asked again, trying to look un-threating-

"Hay, you o.k.?"
Ghion Frin
Posted: Mar 16 2005, 02:57 AM

Member No.: 59

Ghion walked and saw someone talking, so he started to think.

hmmmm, maybe he knows where to get some death sticks

"Hello, cyborg person. Would you know where to buy some death sticks?"
aveman1
Posted: Mar 16 2005, 03:16 PM

"only if you know an great droid egnineer."
Darth_Shiva
Posted: Mar 16 2005, 07:21 PM

Dark Woman

"No one around here sells those any more." Leigh smiled a seductive smirk at the two. "But I'd make a run to any planet that sold them, for a price of-coarse."
Leigh wasn't going to blow this bounty, not this time. She wouldn't, she couldn't Dishonor the Fett name. Not now.
Ghion Frin
Posted: Mar 17 2005, 03:01 AM

Member No.: 59

"Oh, because I would pay quite a lot for some."

ooc: it's spelt Zabrak not zebrack
aveman1
Posted: Mar 17 2005, 03:20 PM

thanks- zabrak

Feeling that he's being watced, Vital asked," A black market, any thing?"
Darth_Shiva
Posted: Mar 17 2005, 03:37 PM

Dark Woman

The droid beside Leigh displayed a holograph of a primative village.
"This is where I buy the stuff from. it'll cost you about 1000 credits, and that's my special price." She smirked.
aveman1
Posted: Mar 17 2005, 06:19 PM

Vital knew a thing or two about bragining. He only had about one hundred credits on hand, but if he could reach an A.T.M. droid he may be able to hack it.

"One thousand credits for the location. eh? I say no credits in exchange for your droids memory banks." Vital said with a threating tone directed toward her beeping droid/
Darth_Shiva
Posted: Mar 17 2005, 07:08 PM

Dark Woman

"You've a qualm with my droid?" She asked un effected by his threat.
aveman1
Posted: Mar 18 2005, 08:46 PM

occ- whats a qaunm???

Vital saw out of the corner of his eye a large posting screen flicker his picture and the word "bounty" in big bold print.

Vital toke her hand and pulled out a large metallic object that resembled a cutless. He also toke her neck and crused her trought while twisting her arm to 180* out of place from the socket.

"You tell me where it is or I kill you"
Darth_Shiva
Posted: Mar 19 2005, 10:14 PM

Dark Woman

OOC:A qualm is a past fight or dispute.
and I'm going out of town for a while can we hold this?
IC:
Leigh felt the arm leave it's normal position.
"It's on Endor! But I've only got clearance!" She gasped as the pain sent a shock through her body.
How could this happen to me!? She thought.
aveman1
Posted: Mar 19 2005, 11:37 PM

occ-o.k. just pm me when your going to beback

*****if any one wants to rp with us please feel free to post invloving yourself.*****

Vital draged his hostage to a back ally in his current position. He also used his cyborg adaptor to have the droid follow them. He luged her closer to an old broken down pile of mush and metal scrap. He knocked her uncontious and sliped her a drifter sleeping agent to keep her asleep for a while.

He went to the star port and checked his yacht out for departure. The droid slowly dragged the sleeping corpse on to the loading bay. Vital followed suit and straped his hostage to a sith torture bed. It was a sith yacht after all so he had alot of dreadly toys to play around with.

He headed for endor on auto-pilot. The hostage's droid had been straped to a droid interface so Vital could now control it. Vital was walking throw one of the halls and had a vision. His eyes flashed from white to gray to black each showing a dipiction of his life. The white showed his wife's son who Vital left after he was born for a republic sp. op. misson. That mission was the one where he was captured and brought into sith turmoil. The gray showed what he had done before his capture good and bad. But the black showed what he had done a few days before when he killed all those people on that frighter. All the people he killed. He came to his senses and found him self on the floor sitting in his own sweat. All his skin was burning and pooring out sweat like a facuete.

He immeditlly felt a huge pot of guilt arise to him. Not just what he had done in his flash back but what he had done in the past hour. He knew he needed these droid parts but to resort to kidnapping? He questioned himself how much he changed while under sith control. He cleaned him self up and approched his captive. His eyes flashed again, for this time only a few seconds. He saw all black and than white, except for his chaptive who was outlined in a highlited shade of gray. His eyes flashed back to normal when his captive started to wake up.

Wondering if his captive could break free, he also wondered if the presence he felt during his flashes, and within his killing spree was what the jedi called the force.

His captive's eyes broke open glazing about where she was and how to break free from the torture bed.
The Pantheress
Posted: Mar 22 2005, 03:10 AM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 48

Suddenly, Vital felt a sharp pain and toppled to the ground, unconcious. A woman clad in black had kicked him sharply in the head.

"You disgust me!" she spat at his limp figure.

The woman lifted her slit pupil eyes to meet that of the victim's.

"I am The Pantheress, Leigh. Don't worry, everything will be fine."

The Pantheress brought out her lightsaber and cut the other woman free. Feeling that her arm was dislocated, The Pantheress took hold of her wrist.

"Grab onto something - this will hurt."

Then, The Pantheress pulled with all her might and the arm popped back into place. She left Leigh sitting on her former trap while she dragged the Zabrak into a room and locked the door. With haste, she deactivated the brain-washed droid and made her way back to the room where Leigh sat, holding her arm. She sat down on the floor.

"How are you feeling?"
aveman1
Posted: Mar 22 2005, 03:23 PM

Vital was in rage that someone had gotten on his ship without him knowing about it. He would have to put his past memories on hold to deal with this first. Vital pretened to be dead as his enemy un-loosened his prisner. He remembered the sound of a light saber so he decided to be diplomatic. As it was his ship, he un-locked the door and made his way to the bridge, almost on the other side of the ship. He activated the bridge security doors witch left him isolated from the rest of the ship. He also set up mines and activated the turrets. He closed the torture chamber's blast door. and opened a comlink.

As he was setting up more defences he said, over the conlink," I don't want to hurt you. But, what are you doing on my ship?
Darth_Shiva
Posted: Mar 23 2005, 10:20 PM

Dark Woman

Leigh awoke strapped to the table.
"Where.... am... I..." She whispered now feeling sore from being druged.
She used what strength she'd gained from her alien mother and broke the straps holding her down.
"Where is that fool." She said caulking her gun.
aveman1
Posted: Mar 24 2005, 03:47 PM

occ- Drath lightsaber, please delete your post as it has nothing to do with this rp.

Vital saw leigh clocking her gun. He reconized it and knew it could not penatrate the doors that he had holding them. He had a few ideas of what to do if they woundn't negotiate. He could gas the room, but he didn't think it could kill, much less knox them out. He also could off set a uitilty droid on the outside of the ship's hule. And then blowing a charge that was pre-implanted in it, taking out the window. He had used this tactic in his republic days to kill a room of sith jedi. It worked flawless and he was given the republic's medal of honor for killing the leaders of three sith armada's.

Vital glanced at the data pad that was in an open locker next to him. He took the data pad and copied it to a memory unit under his cyborg left brain lob. He knew that what he was doing was in-moral but, he knew it was o.k. to kill a few to save many. He saw the two arming them selfs with guns and a lightsaber trough the moniters. He decided to send out a unitlity droid that was annoyingly beeping at his side. He set a few charges that he knew would break the torture room's window. They would be exposed and they would have no chance of escaping the vacum of space that would over come them before they had a chance to use any jedi powers. He let the droid out through the air lock and sent it on it's way. In a few minutes the threat would be over.

"Kill a few to save many" mumbled vital.
Darth_Shiva
Posted: Mar 24 2005, 09:37 PM

Dark Woman

Liegh shouted through the door.
"Listen! I wont shoot if you won't kill me. Listen, You've a bounty on your head.... I wont take it if you don't want, it's clear that your the stronger one here! Maybe we could team up, you'd be a great hunter!"
She layed the gun on the ground and lifted her hands up in the air.
"Partners?"
aveman1
Posted: Mar 25 2005, 01:15 PM

The utility droid was in postion but, this new offer had vital hold the droid's chargers for now.

"How can i trust you? And why should I let you live if you are trying to take me in as a bounty?"
Darth_Shiva
Posted: Mar 25 2005, 01:18 PM

Dark Woman

"Trust me? Why would you trust me? I don't trust you. And besides, it was a large bounty, you'd have taken it on yourself if you were me." She sighed. "Listen, I'm not to good at this brute force thing, but you've got brains and brawn, Me I've just got a little brains not even enough to get by with out selling scrap to feed myself. Come on, we could team up and take down who ever has the bounty out on you."
aveman1
Posted: Mar 25 2005, 01:22 PM

Vital looked at the data pad in the open locker beside him. He sruged. He still couldn't bear to think of what was on that pad.

"What about that jedi with you?
Darth_Shiva
Posted: Mar 25 2005, 02:10 PM

Dark Woman

"I've no jedi with me! Honest! I don't trust them!" Leigh said her arms beginning to cramp.
aveman1
Posted: Mar 25 2005, 04:17 PM

occ= I mean the jedi who freed you and pluged her lightsaber in my back.-The patherless?
The Pantheress
Posted: Mar 28 2005, 06:14 PM

Advanced Member

The Pantheress stepped forward with her arms crossed. A smile flickered across her face.

"Why do you assume I am a Jedi? What evidence is there of that?"
Darth_Shiva
Posted: Mar 29 2005, 04:10 PM

Dark Woman

ooc: I didn't know she did that.

ic;
"Who the heck are you?" Leigh picked her blaster up off the ground and pointed it at the pantheress.
The Pantheress
Posted: Mar 30 2005, 02:11 AM

Advanced Member

"A simple thankyou would be sufficiant, but thanks for offering. It's a nice blaster."

The Pantheress continued to smile.

"I thought I had already introduced myself - but perhaps not. How rude of me. This I will tell you: I am the Pantheress and I am no Jedi."
Darth_Shiva
Posted: Mar 30 2005, 10:53 PM

Dark Woman

"THen what are you?" Leigh glanced from Vital to the Pantheress.
aveman1
Posted: Mar 30 2005, 11:00 PM

If you stick a light saber to my back, i belive your a jedi. Now, I have both of your lifes in your grasp. I will let you live if you put down your weapons.
Darth_Shiva
Posted: Mar 30 2005, 11:15 PM

Dark Woman

Leigh sat down her weapon and slid it towards vital.
"Listen... I don't know why you hate Jedi but I don't trust em' either... please lets me allies if not team mates...?"
aveman1
Posted: Mar 30 2005, 11:22 PM

Over the comlink Vital spoke, "A- I don't hate jedi. B- I have bigger things to take care of. C- Give me a reason to keep you alive
Darth_Shiva
Posted: Mar 30 2005, 11:27 PM

Dark Woman

"A-Sorry.... B-Then why did you capture me. C-I'm of the Fett line, weather I can deal with problems or not I can get connections with most people!" Leigh said.
aveman1
Posted: Mar 30 2005, 11:30 PM

"I captured you because I need a good droid engineer, and somthing to use as payment. We are about to land at endor. Where is this great droid engineer?"
Darth_Shiva
Posted: Mar 30 2005, 11:35 PM

Dark Woman

"No! I was talking to the guy about death sticks! I know a guy who sells death sticks on endor...." Leigh swore a bit as she pulled on one of her horns.
Sasch Essialc
Posted: Mar 31 2005, 12:09 AM

Emotionless Cyborg

Member No.: 78

Post Deleted
aveman1
Posted: Mar 31 2005, 04:07 PM

OCC- We are on a yacht in space. This is not a cantine. Please revise your post Sasch Essialc

ic-

"Well then you and your friend are of now use to me." Vital hovered over the detenaion button and prepared to press it destroying them.

All of a sudden, he had another black to gray to white flass and he thought about what he did on the yacht where he killed all the sith and the traders who were there. He brushed it off and was about to end his prisners lifes when a small crab like droid clamed onto the cockpit's window. "OH SHI...."

The droid detonated it self sending a shockway through the ship. The electronic control system was fried and it started doing aratic things like disabling the traps and freeing his prisners. The ships two ionic engines started making random jumps. Vital knew the ship would probley break soon as the pilot window started to break and cut away. As he ran into the storage area for a hell jumper pod, a explosion went off behind him as the hallway had been blown black. He needed to get in a pod as fast as he could because, the pressure of space would implode the ship in a matter of minutes. He grapped a nearby heavy ripper and opened the pod. Behind him Leigh ran into the room. The other person, Patherless, was not present as far as Vital could tell.

The only other helljumper pods went into tiny pieces as another exploison went off destroying the other pods. Vital said "Only way out this death trap is this pod. You coming?"
aveman1
Posted: Apr 2 2005, 09:14 PM

bumb
Darth_Shiva
Posted: Apr 3 2005, 11:35 AM

Dark Woman

"Are you crazy of course I am!" Leigh said as she followed him into the pod.
aveman1
Posted: Apr 3 2005, 12:19 PM

Vital closed the door and got into his seat. There were two exstra seats so it wasen't cramped. Vital activated the pod's space door and he was thrown back for a few seconds until the pod pressureized it self. The pod hurled toward endor. "We are about to enter the atmosphere. If pod's shell starts to peel off, wait till about twenty thousand feet and use this." Vital handed the pack to Leigh. It was a very old parachute with a radio, food ration. "You know how to skydive right?"
The Pantheress
Posted: Apr 4 2005, 01:30 AM

Advanced Member

Meanwhile, The Pantheress was in the middle of a very dangerous operation. She remotely operated her X-Wing, which had been following them from Tatooine.

"C'mon baby," she said, squinting through the window at the ship approaching. It came to a stop before the boarding ramp. Suddenly, a loud noise in the cockpit told her that the glass had been ripped from its frame and was proceeding to tear things from the room.

She stabbed at the controls for the boarding ramp and hurried into a cargo storage area of the side, closing the air-tight door. Her x-Wing flew up the ramp, coming to a stop inside what was up until now her death trap. Its blasters fried the controls to the boarding ramp, which closed neatly in its place.

Sighing, she stepped shakily from her hidey-hole and slipped into her ship, preparing to take off.

Moments later, the walls completely fell away as the vacuum of space tore things from their places. Objects were flying everywhere. The black X-Wing tumbled through space until its engines roared to life and The Pantheress roared towards her home planet - Endor.
Darth_Shiva
Posted: Apr 4 2005, 04:49 PM

Dark Woman

Leigh nodded to Vital.
aveman1
Posted: Apr 5 2005, 03:36 PM

(OCC: The pod is like the ones on the harbinger that weren't working from KOTOR 2)

Vital put on the chute to his back. He was holding the controls as a large ion bolt slammed into the port side of the pod. The electric controls immeditly started beeping as the pod began to go into a spin. Vital's body tummbled through the back of the seats smashing his feat toward the panel. Before he fell back, Vital got a look at the hull's strength screen. It was covered in red and black flashes, indecating that the pod was falling apart. Another ion charge hit the star board side of the pod exposing a square two feet of the pod's under belly to the outside world. Vital noticed that the pod was already through the upper region of the mesaphere due to the lack of cloud cover.

"We need to use the chutes. Help me punch out the door."

(OCC: The meaphere is a low-to- middle range part of our atmospere where skydivers jump)
Darth_Shiva
Posted: Apr 6 2005, 08:23 PM

Dark Woman

Leigh focused her strength into one clear kick removing the door from their way.
"We jump now!?" SHe asked holding tight to the straps of her chute.
aveman1
Posted: Apr 7 2005, 04:07 PM

Vital Charge thought of the data that was on his datapad. It was the details of a creature witch used the force to remain hidden. It was small and could be hidden in great numbers as they could be compressed and controlled with kaklon- A modified gas run-off of kolto. The creature's name was called- A Jink Holster-

If the creatures were about to die they would try a dead last resort in order to kill their attatcker with them. They would lunge at the enemies head and attempt to insert a long needle injecting a liquad into the attackers brain. The liquad would take control of the body and begin using the body to continue the orignal Jink's life. These now Jink- infested bodys would attempt to kill other Jink infested to absorb their Jink. Each Jink-infested body are different and seemed to become more like those who they absorbed.

Vital gave Leigh the datapad, that he had copied on the yacht, and said "Get this to the Republic under any circumstances. Go and jump now." Vital saw a small animal being hurrled toward the pod's opening. Vital jumped out of the pod into the flying animal. In a few seconds, Vital felt a sharp pain in his skull. He fought the pain long enough to open his chute before passing out. His last thoughts were that the Republic would stop this threat from outbreaking.

(OCC: Vital isn't dead, just passed out.)
Darth_Shiva
Posted: Apr 7 2005, 04:18 PM

Dark Woman

Leigh let out a shriek as she released her chute.
She would honor what he said, she had to get this information to the republic, but how?
aveman1
Posted: Apr 8 2005, 08:36 PM

Vital was belly first on the floor of an endor jungle. His chute was cought from an over head tree with the straps dangaling down. His eye's opened to his vison covered in a bright yellow tint. Layed beside him was a large misqueto like bug with a nose in the shape of a long cylinder. The nose stopped abroubtly with ahole at the end. Vital reached to the back of his head to find just what he had expected. He scraped his fingers along the a needle as he pulled it out. The pain was nearly deadly but, it didn't last too long as the needle ncame out in a single second.

Vital looked up to see the world around him in a yellow tint. There were however, small parts of blue, red and gray. The blue was covering most of a airborne craft and it seemed to squarm like little kinraths all bunched up. The red was covering large balls falling from the sky. Vital assumed that those were ion charges as he stumbled to his feet. He examined his body to find no critical ingureies. Vital's blood dripped behind him as he walked fowared through the jungle's heavy trees. He wondered why he was still alive and without heavy inguries.

Vital Charge saw a humnoied shaped red figure to his 11 o'clock. Was it Leigh...... or the attackers???

**IF ANY ONE WANTS TO JOIN NOW IS THE TIME, I WANT MORE PEOPLE IN THIS RP***
Darth_Shiva
Posted: Apr 8 2005, 09:34 PM

Dark Woman

"Where am I!" Called Leigh from her perch high atop a tree.
She'd gotten caught in a branch and tangled in her straps.
"This is not the way a daughter of the Fett name should be caught!" She shouted into the empty forest.
aveman1
Posted: Apr 11 2005, 04:42 PM

(OCC: Any want to rp here besides me and Darth Shiva????? I want more people here.)
Darth_Shiva
Posted: Apr 11 2005, 04:54 PM

Dark Woman

ooc:Where is the pantheress?
aveman1
Posted: Apr 17 2005, 11:20 AM

(OCC=bumb- PLEASE SOMEONE COME AND POST HERE)
aveman1
Posted: Apr 20 2005, 04:22 PM

OCC: I will try and end this rp if no one joins)
aveman1
Posted: Apr 22 2005, 05:42 PM

Vital Charge saw a person coming toward him on a large speeder bike towing somthing covered by a gray blanket. As the bike went by Vital punched the driver in the face. He was a human with skin whiter than the snow on Hoth. As Vital got on the bike, he saw his blue blood trailing behind him. He knew that he would be dead in a few hours due to the wound in his head.

Vital drove up to a large cliff and to an inspection of what was in tow. The board behind him was carrying the sith's most poweful bomb- the Killalot. Vital's sight was darkining as his movements were becoming more unreponsive. He wabeled over to the cliff to see the very thing he wanted to prevent. There was the back of three H- clase star destroyers. Vital knew all about these new destroyers and their misson. These were destroyers desgined to warp to the republic's core world and utterly destroy the republic from the inside. These ships had enough fire power to destroy ten planetary defenses and a republic fleet each. And to make things worst.... there were eleven more camps, each with another three destroyers.

Vital had given Legih a datapad with this data. If these ships got off the ground, the republic was doomed- no questions asked. Altough, Vital thought...... these ships were being fueled and resupplyed. If the ships were damged here.....

Vital's image in his left eye went black as his right leg lost it's blood supply. Vital knew he would not die in hours- He knew he would die in minutes. Vital cralled over to the Kilalot bomb behind the speeder bike. Due to his time in sith torture, he was familar with the sequance to arm a sith bomb. Vital-Charge set the bomb for three minutes. It took him another one-and-a-half minutes to get on the speeder bike and start it. He would wait another fourty-five seconds hopping Leigh would get out of the immense blast radius that would erutpe after three sith generators went boom.

Vital reached to his back and pulled out a safety covering of his personal generator. He pulled out a chip witch kept the generator from overheating into a mega-ton bomb. Immeditly Vital felt the heat rise up as he sealed his own fate. He went over 140 degrees- the point of no return were his generator would explode no matter what. He gunned the bike carrying him and the Kilalot bomb over the sith camp.

The three destroyer's back sections were all pointed into one refueler station. This was the best thing Vital could hope for as it would insure the destruction of the destroyers thus, saving the republic from death in the inside.

Vital blacked out before he landed in the back of a destroyer. His personal generator, the speeder bike and the Kilalot bomb, all blew away utterly ripping out the back portion of the three destroyers. Vital's body was burned and ripped into dozen of seperate pieces. His last thought were that Leigh would servive to tell the republic about the other destroyer camps. He also saw flashes of the murder on that sith yacht.

Vital-Charge's death would be his escape from madness.
aveman1
Posted: Apr 26 2005, 10:42 AM

BUBM
Darth_Shiva
Posted: Apr 26 2005, 10:12 PM

Dark Woman

Leigh had cut the ropes of her chute and was now trekking the jungle floor trying to find one of the old imperial stations still in tact. If she could then she could send a message to the republic then she could find Vital.
Suddenly there it was, almost as if she dreamed it there.
Running as fast as she could she threw open the door and ran in. Jungle snakes and other creatures covered the panels but she didn't care she had to do this.
She typed in the coordinates towards the republic base for the satellite and began her message.
"THis is Fett to republic, I repeat Fett to republic." She said in a frantic voice.
Slow down Fett , this is the republic. Over A male voice on the other-side said.
"I've info that needs to sent pronto, how quick can you get someone here? Over." She asked.
Give us about three hours, where are you? Over
She sent the coordinates over the control panel and then caulked her blaster and released her dead bladed spear to wait.
« Next Oldest | Tatooine | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0505 seconds · Archive