zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums

Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Welcome to The New Jedi Order. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Searching for a force user
Senger Weren
Posted: Feb 24 2005, 02:20 AM

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 40

Searching for the person who killed the Sith who part trained him, Saba went to Lok.

Saba: WHERE ARE YOU???

After seeing that shouting didn't do anything exept get everyone there staring at him, he went into an abandoned building, and sat there for hours.

Saba (in quiet whispering): Where are you? Or any Jedi or Sith? I want to finish my training, I don't care who trains me, but I just want to be trained.
Senger Weren
Posted: Feb 25 2005, 06:42 PM

Advanced Member

After seeing that the person wasn't there, Saba went out to just sit and think in the open.

OOC: you might find it weird thay he wants to be trained by the person who killed his master, but he wants to be trained by the most powerful group, and it dosn't matter who it is that's training him.
The Pantheress
Posted: Mar 1 2005, 12:52 AM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 48

"Escuse me, sir."

A woman walked into the room, sweeping her black cloak tighter around her. She surveyed the man with slit-pupilled eyes.
Senger Weren
Posted: Mar 1 2005, 01:14 AM

Advanced Member

Saba: What is it? Did I do somthing wrong? Oh great! Now I have to spend the rest of my life in a cell!

Saba ran away only to find a wall was blocking his only escape.

Saba: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!
The Pantheress
Posted: Mar 1 2005, 01:20 AM

Advanced Member

The Pantheress crossed the room and placed a hand on his arm.

"Cool down, sir, I merely came to ask what ails you. You have done nothing but mope all day."

Her relentless, colour-changing stare was quite dizzying.
Senger Weren
Posted: Mar 1 2005, 01:27 AM

Advanced Member

Saba: Phew!

Saba faints, but quickly gets up.

Saba: I'm just looking for a Sith, Jedi or Arna to train me.
The Pantheress
Posted: Mar 1 2005, 01:32 AM

Advanced Member

"Ah, not one to stand alone, eh? I can help you find who you are looking for, or you could travel with me as my companion. I do not know where my own path will lead me, but it has led me thus far. Surely we did not meet by chance?"

The corners of her blood red lips curled. This man amused her.
Senger Weren
Posted: Mar 1 2005, 01:37 AM

Advanced Member

Saba: We might have, but the Force moves in mysterious ways.

Saba looked at the person.

Saba: What is your name and where did you come from?
The Pantheress
Posted: Mar 2 2005, 12:45 AM

Advanced Member

The Pantheress stared at him for several moments - a fierce, calculating stare.

"I can see you are not one to get sidetracked. I may tell you one day, but I have secrets and shadows in my past and name that I do not wish everyone to know. I need to be able to trust you first. Know this, though: I am known as The Pantheress, and that is how you will know me. And who are you that is wanting to know?"
Senger Weren
Posted: Mar 2 2005, 02:01 AM

Advanced Member

Saba: My name is Saba Genter.

He looked for a way out just in case The Pantheress attacked without warning, but he saw no escape.

Saba: Why did you come here?

Saba redied his lightsaber just in case, but he didn't activate it just in case she would count that as a threat.
The Pantheress
Posted: Mar 3 2005, 12:23 AM

Advanced Member

"I do not know."

For the first moment since they had met, The Pantheress's fierce guard slipped. Her eyes dulled with sadness momentarily, then she returned to normal, furious with herself.

"Perhaps I should go - yes, I should."

She made for the door.
Senger Weren
Posted: Mar 3 2005, 03:38 AM

Advanced Member

Saba takes his lightsaber out and activates it about an inch from The Pantheress's face.

Saba: Don't move! I knew I could trick you with acting nice! Now give me your weapon and all your credits!

Saba grabbed an old gun off the ground and tested it on a wall, and after seeing the wall crumble into pieces, he held it at her face and deactivated his lightsaber.
The Pantheress
Posted: Mar 4 2005, 01:05 AM

Advanced Member

"I am ashamed. I have been fooled."

The Pantheress hung her head. But not out of shame, as it seemed, but so he wouldn't see her smile.

Suddenly, she used a crescent kick to knock the blaster out of his hand. With the hand she was not twisting his arm behind his back with, she used the Force to call his lightsaber, which flew into her hand. She activated it, slicing the old blaster in half, then holding it to his neck.

"I smell your fear, fool. Your mind is like an open book - not enough to fool a Force sensetive bounty hunter. I have organised some training for you at the Jedi Academy. If you decide to take it, tell them I sent you."

She hesitated, then drew the lightsaber down his right arm.

"A scar for your travels."

Then, in a flash, she was gone.
Senger Weren
Posted: Mar 4 2005, 01:25 AM

Advanced Member

Saba clutched his arm.

Saba: How could she do that! I'll rember that name!

Saba went outside still clutching his arm.
« Next Oldest | Lok | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Learn More · Sign-up Now

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0411 seconds · Archive