zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.

Learn More · Sign-up Now
Welcome to The New Jedi Order. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Wandering
Awena
Posted: Feb 23 2005, 09:43 AM

Blocking the light

Group: Members
Member No.: 28

Sable's mind wandered as she sat apon the hot sand. She could feel the heat travel up her legs and into her body, warming her core. Sable wandered along the lines of the force throughout the galaxy, letting it take her were it would.

Her sabers were unactivated at her sides though no one was enar her that didn't mean she couldn't be found. Black and white, good and evil, dark and light, she was both. A sence flashed into her mind from far away from her spot.

A blue woman was fighting another but it was a holo, the woman wasn't jedi but she wasn't sith either..

It vanished from her mind and she opened her eyes.

Senger Weren
Posted: Mar 1 2005, 12:40 AM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 40

Saba came up to the person.

Saba: Who are you? What are you doing here?

Saba looked around for somone who might know, but he only saw sand and a broken speeder.
Awena
Posted: Mar 4 2005, 07:54 AM

Blocking the light

Awena looks at the man as he approches.

He looks interesting...

Awena stands up.

"My name is Awena... You look a little lost..."
Ro Ven
Posted: Mar 6 2005, 05:29 PM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 52

Ro stumbled across the hot sand, clutching a metal case to his chest. The blaster burn across his upper arm throbbed painfully, but the human paid it no mind. He needed his fix.
Maybe it hadn't been a good idea to screw over the crimelord. Maybe it hadn't been a good idea to shoot the messenger. Maybe it hadn't been a good idea to steal a case of death stix from the vault of one of the most vicious pirates in the sector.
But Ro needed his fix.
Suddenly, the human fell forward. His legs felt numb. Gasping, he rolled over and looked down to see an ugly burn beneath his right ribs. He hadn't noticed it before. Squinting, he saw it wasn't a blaster burn, but an acid burn. Pain lanced through him, suddenly, and Ro screamed at the intense agony. It was a deathspitter, an insidous weapon that shot a time released poison globule, benign on initial impact, but fast acting upon release into the bloodstream. Ro screamed again as the acidic poison poured fire into his veins.
Awena
Posted: Mar 7 2005, 08:29 AM

Blocking the light

Hearing the scream Sable took off running towards it.

Great wonder whos in trouble now....

She spots someone on the sand and she starts towards him, ready for anything.

"don't shoot me..."

Sable moves to his side.

"Looks like you hurt alot right now...."
Ro Ven
Posted: Mar 7 2005, 06:52 PM

Advanced Member

Ro felt the shadow fall over him. It felt like his body was burning from the inside out, a supernova exploding along each neural pathcenter. His bloodshot eyes snapped open.
"P-POISON" he managed to growl out between clenched teeth. Vow be damned, someone was going to pay for this. And all for a fething fix, Ro screamed inwardly. Despite this, Ro reached a hand out for the metal case as he writhed, the gleaming container filled with precious death stix. After all, he hadn't gone through hell and high water for no reward. He looked blearily up at whoever it was standing over him as the poison continued lines of agony through his body.
Awena
Posted: Mar 9 2005, 08:28 AM

Blocking the light

Sable picks him up.

"Come on we are going to my ship..."

She walks for some time before she stops. Using the force she pushes a button on her wrist. A ship appeared out of nowhere. The door openes and she walks aboard withthe man.

That guy better follow...

She sets him down on a bed and grabs a bottle. Sable pours it into his mouth killing the pain that was in him.
Ro Ven
Posted: Mar 9 2005, 08:13 PM

Advanced Member

Ro must have passed out, because the next thing he knew he was in what he thought was a ship. His ears detected no hiss of air reprocessing, or the low thrum of a sublight engine. He concluded he must still be on Lok. The pain had eased, replaced by a throbbing headache. Ro remembered the last time he had this type of headache. Withdrawal. Had it really been that long since his fix? Maybe it was the slow tolerance his body was accumulating to the death stix.
Ro rolled an aching eye to his mysterious benefactor. "Who are you?" he asked in a low voice. It had been a long time since he had spoken to anyone.
Awena
Posted: Mar 10 2005, 08:05 AM

Blocking the light

Sable looked down at him.

"I am Sable... Who are you?"

More strays everyday...
Ro Ven
Posted: Mar 10 2005, 08:19 PM

Advanced Member

Ro looked at Sable with haunted eyes. "Damned, as far as it concerns you. My name is Ro Ven." he said evenly. "My gratitude is yours..."
Ro's eyes darted to the metal case. Death stix. He stared at the case with bloodshot eyes.
Awena
Posted: Mar 11 2005, 01:10 PM

Blocking the light

"Death Stix....I imagin that is why you are in this condition...."

Sable moved the box closer to him but not in his reach.

"Who are you sided with?"

She closed the door trapping them in the room.

Time to find some information out...
Ro Ven
Posted: Mar 11 2005, 09:18 PM

Advanced Member

Ro laughed. A chuckle at first, but soon, gales of laughter, bitter laughter. He regarded Sable. "Side?" he said in a bemused tone. "Its been a long time since I was on a side. Feth, I'm not even on my own side."
Ro glanced at the case. "As for the death stix...let's say I've reasons." he spat. "152 reasons. 152 dead reasons."
Awena
Posted: Mar 14 2005, 07:56 AM

Blocking the light

Sable passes him the box.

I could use this to my advantage... Ideas.. Ideas...

"Sounds like you have had quite a time... You should tell me about it..."
Ro Ven
Posted: Mar 14 2005, 06:50 PM

Advanced Member

Ro glanced at the case. Gingerly, he picked out a vial of the neon liquid, cradling it in the palm of his hand. Then, he regarded Sable. "'Quite a time'?" he growled, propping up on an elbow. "'Quite a time?'?
Ro's face face twisted darkly. "I was responcible for the deaths of over 152 sentient beings, and I had 'Quite a time'?" Ro squeezed the death stik until if shattered in his hand. The shards tinkled onto the deck, mixed with death stik liquid and fresh blood from his cut hand. "Being the best contract assasin ever to tear his way through the underworld od Coruscant is NOT 'Quite a time'"
Awena
Posted: Mar 15 2005, 07:56 AM

Blocking the light

Sable just an evil smiled.

"I think I might have a job for you..."

152 not bad... I think i will have to bring him with me...
Ro Ven
Posted: Mar 15 2005, 09:25 PM

Advanced Member

Ro wrenched a wry smile. Offering him a job. Not exactly the first to try, and probably not the last. "Sorry there, babes." he growled. "I retired."
The gaunt human leaned forward. "Ever hear about Mynock Alley?" he asked. "On one of Coruscant's lowest levels. Not even a veteran CorSec would chase a guy down there. It was death for any law enforcement."
"Ya see, they called it Mynock Alley 'cause it sucks the life from you. Like a leach. Nothin' but death there."
"I made my mark, I suppose. Cause now its called the Butcher's Pit."
Awena
Posted: Mar 16 2005, 07:53 AM

Blocking the light

"Death can be heaven.... It just matters on what happened to you in life..."

Either way he is gonna come with me...

"Still there is someone I would like you to meet..."
Ro Ven
Posted: Mar 16 2005, 10:14 PM

Advanced Member

Ro shrugged. "Long as those are there?" he said, pointing at the case of death stix. "I'm there."
He left out the part where she had him in her ship, weaponless. And she had two lightsabers.
Awena
Posted: Mar 17 2005, 01:18 PM

Blocking the light

"My master can get you whatever you want..."

Sable smiles a dark look in her eyes. She pushed a few buttons on her wrist band.

"Rest up.. You should be fine in here.. I am going to be leaving this plant soon..."

She walks to the door it opens then closes. Sable then makes her way to her seat.

i love my ship...

Father... I have someone you might want to meet... We will be there shortly...

Sable starts leaving the planet.
Ro Ven
Posted: Mar 17 2005, 07:56 PM

Advanced Member

Ro waited for Sable to leave before snatching up a death stik. His breath became ragged, as he stared hungrily at the neon liquid. With a hiss, he jabbed the needle point into his arm. The effect was immediate, his vision both clouding and becoming crystal clear simultaneously. Time slowed, and Ro sank into a trance listening to his thumping heartbeat.
The gaunt human passed out.
Senger Weren
Posted: Mar 17 2005, 10:52 PM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 40

OOC: It is spelt "death sticks" and you pour the contents in a drink and it makes you see things.
Ro Ven
Posted: Mar 19 2005, 03:26 PM

Advanced Member

((ooc: thanks. i just needed a substance, so i just picked one. from now on, it'll be distilled ryll essence. that work?))
« Next Oldest | Lok | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1020 seconds · Archive