Create a free forum in seconds.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to The New Jedi Order. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

The Falcon Name
Darth Feerse
Posted: Feb 14 2005, 11:42 PM

Arna High-King

Group: Members
Member No.: 21

Feerse jumped into the Tatooine system.

FEERSE: I'm taking my fighter, The Fierce, down to the planet. If you wish to come with, you may take a transport down on your own. We will meet at the Mos Isley Spaceport.

Feerse goes to Oboe's chambers.

FEERSE: Oboe, I really appreciate your help with everything. I couldn't have done it without you. I have signalled the Golden Eagle to your location. If you wish to leave you may, although I do hope you'll accompany me on Tatooine. If you do decide to leave, I just wanna say thank you, and I hope we'll meet again someday.

Feerse hugged Oboe, and with that, got on his fighter and left for Tatooine.
Oboe Falcon
Posted: Feb 15 2005, 06:33 AM

Con Artist/Gambler

Member No.: 26

Oboe had mixed feelings. He felt enormous gratitude to Feerse, but he could not see himself allied with an organization bigger than....well, bigger than himself. I need to go back to working for myself, Oboe thought. Then he had an idea, What better place to start than Tatooine?

He convinced a tech that he was borrowing a shuttle to replenish medical supplies, and he flew down to Mos Eisley.
Admiral Kiliyes
Posted: Feb 15 2005, 07:32 PM

The Word of Blake

Member No.: 13

The Katana entered the Tatoo system right after the Arna. The Katana was outfited with Orbital Drop Pod Troopers. Theses Marines drop form pods on to the world below.

Katana ready room

Major Anderson:"We will be droping onto Tatoone in our Drop Pods. The Fleet troopers and Marines get to head down in nice dropships, sipping tea and eating orderves...Thats not how we're going down. DO YOU HEAR ME MARINES?"

Drop Marines:"WE HEAR YOU, SIR!"

Anderson:"Damn right you do! Get to your pods. Move like you got a perpose! Captian Tinnis wants a smooth ship, and we'll give it to her!"

Captian Tinnis(PA):This is the Captian speaking...We our D-miuns 5 and counting. Major are you there?"

Anderson:"Yes, Ma'am?"

Tinnis:"Load up a flight of Dropships with heavy wepons. We don't know what the Arna have down there."

Anderson:"Yes, Ma'am! Alright! It looks like i'm not droping with you...I get to join the Tea sucking fleet troops and come in dropships. See ya on Tatoone!"

The Pods are droped form the Katana. The Drop Troopers hit the soft Tatoone sand about five kicks away form Mos Iely Spaceport.

The Dropships come in and dropoff Hoverscout Attack trasports and AT-PT walkers.

Anderson:"MOVE,MOVE,MOVE! We got us a Falcon to subdue and a Arna King to kill!"
Darth Feerse
Posted: Feb 15 2005, 08:17 PM

Arna High-King

Feerse is walking around the spaceport, receiving odd looks. He sees an Arna transport land in the spaceport.

FEERSE: Oboe?

Feerse sees Oboe Falcon land on the planet.

FEERSE: Oboe! I'm glad you decided to stay...but I sense it is a reason other than accompaniment. What are you doing here then? I'd like to help.

Feerse looks at Oboe, waiting for his answer.
Oboe Falcon
Posted: Feb 15 2005, 08:21 PM

Con Artist/Gambler

Oboe's first stop was Chalmun's Cantina, the local bar. He wondered who would be tending the counter today, and it was an old associate of Oboe's, a purple Rodian by the name of Chuk'tor.

Oboe stepped up to the bar, "Howdy, Chuck! How's the wife?"

The Rodian jumped, "Oboa! Porque nos to dillima no rast'to? Tu Chuck'tor no rana. Corto, te pu blasto no pa mucho poodoo." [Rodian translation: Oboe! Why must you always insult me? My birth name is Chuk'tor. Now, please leave before you cause any trouble.]

OBOE: "You know Chuck, you owe me big time. The least you can to is get me a drink."

CHUK'TOR: "No rann westeeko por muy trabao to ganno se do. No mpao sok dako te beluvo." [Rodian translation: I have worked very hard to get this job. I am not going to lose it for a thief like you.]

OBOE: "Don't do anything you'll regret or I'll get rid of your job."

CHUK'TOR: "E chu ta." [Huttese translation: !@#%$]

OBOE: "How does your manager feel about fights in the bar room?"

CHUK'TOR: "Tu rannyeo bla sano ra teo!" [Rodian translation: You do not have the guts to throw a punch!]

Oboe turned away from the Rodian and surveyed the bar. Then he stuffed a wad of credits into the hands of a Trandoshan next to him.

OBOE: "Here's 200 credits to punch the Weequay sitting over there. 100 more if he goes down."

The Trandoshan snarled with satisfaction, and promptly knocked the Weequay unconscious. However, a moment later, he was assaulted by four other Weequays.

Oboe handed a hundred credits to the Trandoshan's partner, a Whiphid, "Go help your friend out."

A moment later the bar was total chaos, as a myriad of creatures ripped, slashed, stabbed, and otherwise inflicted pain on each other. Oboe calmly walked out of the bar sipping a sweet Coruscant Vodka.
Admiral Kiliyes
Posted: Feb 16 2005, 04:16 PM

The Word of Blake

The group of Marines walked and walked and walked forever, atlest it seamed like that to Major Anderson. The Hoversocuts were sent ahead and had entered Mos Ieys aready and where scaning with a CGND, looking for Force users. They had found a Jedi knight, and two people that had no idea that had the Force. But no Arna yet.

Prv. Lokhear:"Sir, is that the Spaceport?"

Anderson:"Yes...Send the AT-PTs in. I don't care how the township govenment has to say, just do it"

AT-PT paltoon leader:"Yes, Sir!"

The AT-PTs move into the city with the Marines right behind them. The Marines found the ships with Arna makings and locked them down. The Arna would have to confrunt the Marines now.

With the AT-PTs and Hoversocuts tromping around town. The Arna would know they where here. But Anderson was confedent that they could do nothing about it.

OCC:Killing Marines is not godmoding. But you can't kill Major Anderson.
Darth Feerse
Posted: Feb 16 2005, 05:20 PM

Arna High-King

Feerse sensed something was wrong. He turned around to face marines.

MARINE: Sir, you need to stand down, immediately.

FEERSE: What are you talking about?

MARINE: Stand down, sir!

FEERSE: I will not stand down to a bunch of Morian Marines. You must have ties with Admiral Kiliyes and Major Anderson.

MARINE: This is your last warning, sir. Stand down or we will be forced to take action.

FEERSE:...let's dance!
Admiral Kiliyes
Posted: Feb 17 2005, 09:06 AM

The Word of Blake

The Marines form a half cercle around Feerse. Captian Myiiu had giving him a chance to give you. Now it was time for the killing.

Captian Myiiu:"Stand down, you can't beat all of us."

Feerse stood, not moving or talking.

The Captian fired one round at Feerse...
Darth Feerse
Posted: Feb 17 2005, 09:15 PM

Arna High-King

Feerse, using the Force, immediately took out his lightsaber and deflected the shot.

FEERSE: A bunch of marines against an Arna? You've gotta be kidding me. Show me what you got!
Senger Weren
Posted: Feb 19 2005, 10:15 PM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 40

Sengar goes to see what all the comotion is about after almost getting hit with a stray blaster shot.

Sengar: What is going on here???
Darth Feerse
Posted: Feb 19 2005, 10:43 PM

Arna High-King

FEERSE: It'd be best if you run along, sir, this is about to become dangerous.

Feerse charges the marines, running back and forth, killing a few. He seemed like he was in charge, but then back-ups came.

MARINE: Charge!
Senger Weren
Posted: Feb 19 2005, 11:04 PM

Advanced Member

Sengar: SIR???? What do you mean by "sir", i'm a bounty hunter!
Darth Feerse
Posted: Feb 20 2005, 02:27 AM

Arna High-King

Feerse was too occupied to hear Senger's statement. He was fighting off the Marines with the silver side of his double-bladed lightsaber.

FEERSE: There's no chance for you!

MARINE: That's where you're wrong!

The marine dashed at Feerse with a vibroblade, but he quickly dodged and decapitated him. Feerse had killed almost the whole squad, then he used dim side thunder on the rest, making them drop limp to the ground. Feerse then turned to Senger.

FEERSE: Now that that's over, what did you say your name was?
Senger Weren
Posted: Feb 20 2005, 05:37 AM

Advanced Member

Senar: I didn't. It's Senger Weren.
Oboe Falcon
Posted: Feb 20 2005, 02:07 PM

Con Artist/Gambler

*On another side of the city

Oboe was still wandering around Mos Eisley. He found a gullible looking pair of Mon Calamari in a speeder trying to avoid Tatooine's twin suns. After selling them Tatooine hard rain and flood insurance, he found a card lounge playing Pazaak. He played a few hands and lost some money. He left the lounge in frustration, and went back outside.

Outside, he tripped over the body of marine and fell face first in front of Feerse.
Darth Feerse
Posted: Feb 20 2005, 04:04 PM

Arna High-King

Feerse saw Oboe fall in front of him.

FEERSE: Oboe? I'm glad you didn't leave. Let me help you up.

Feerse lifts Oboe with the Force.

FEERSE: I sense you are not here to accompany me, though. So what are you doing here?
Oboe Falcon
Posted: Feb 20 2005, 04:20 PM

Con Artist/Gambler

Oboe brushed himself off.

OBOE: I'm rekindling my life as an artist. Just came to Tatooine to check on old assets. You interested in Flood Damage Insurance?
Darth Feerse
Posted: Feb 20 2005, 04:22 PM

Arna High-King

FEERSE: I live on Hoth, I'm covered in wet snow. I don't think Flood Damage Insurance will do me any good.

Feerse laughed as he put away his still hot lightsaber.
Admiral Kiliyes
Posted: Feb 22 2005, 04:41 PM

The Word of Blake

(Over one of the dead troopers comlinks)

"We found it! The Star Map! This is team 2, we found the system were the Star Forge is! Team 1? Are you there? Meet us back at the LZ, the dropships will pick us up and then the Katana will bug out".

Fersee notes that the Comlink is part of a datapad with the LZ's loction.

You chould use the Marines unaforms to make your way up to the Katana and get the Star Forge's location before it is downloded into the FLEETNET databanks.

OCC:I hope I did not godmod there.
Oboe Falcon
Posted: Feb 23 2005, 09:31 PM

Con Artist/Gambler

OOC: Have you read the Thrawn trilogy? Where the heck did you get the Katana fleet? Or is it named in honor of the original fleet or something?
Admiral Kiliyes
Posted: Feb 26 2005, 12:46 AM

The Word of Blake

OCC:Its the last of the oringal Katana Fleet ships left over form Thrawn's battles.
Darth Feerse
Posted: Feb 27 2005, 10:07 PM

Arna High-King

((I want this to be as active and big as the Star Forge RolePlay, so I'm going to try to start this back up.))

Feerse put on a marine uniform, covering all of his Iridonian horns and a skin mask that covered his colored paint.

FEERSE: I'm going to the LZ to try and find the Star Forge. If you wish to come with me, you must put on one of the marine's uniforms.

Feerse heads off in the direction of the LZ, using the datapad to navigate his way around.
« Next Oldest | Tatooine | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.4671 seconds · Archive