zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
zIFBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.

Learn More · Register Now
Welcome to The New Jedi Order. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Flying, open...
Awena
Posted: Feb 13 2005, 12:59 PM

Blocking the light

Group: Members
Member No.: 28

Sable was in a small fighter that she had stolen from a gambler. Smiling to herself she headed nowhere just away from anywhere. Finally free.. in someways... She could feel the force around ehr and she really didn't know where to go. Finally she punched in a destination. Lok.. nothing major there but no Jedi or Sith.. No one looking for my head or trying to find me. She flew the fighter with ease taking ehr time enoying space.
Lord Drake
Posted: Feb 14 2005, 10:00 AM

Dark Lord / Crimson Knight

Member No.: 39

Suddenly a ship appeared above Sables ship. It's style was much like the old empire's star destroyers but modified and twice as big. The light from the nearby sun reflected from its dark grey hull. Short range interceptors began to launch from the fighter bays along the side of the star destroyer. They were sleeker, faster, and more menuverable then the original tie fighters and styled after the original trade federation fighters. Immediatly Sables ship was tractorbeamed and pulled into the ships massive shuttle bay. Everything was clean and spotless. The reflection of the ship could be seen as it was gently set on the deck. A hovering trade federation style tank pulled out from one of the service elivators and moved up to the ship. It stopped just meters from the hull with its main cannon aimed at the engines. It was inside of the sheild range in case the ship raised its sheilds in defence.

The ship then quickly re-cloaked without a trace, only the vastness of space.

Within the shuttle bay, stormtroopers with black armor ran up to the ship and stood in formation, leaving a path from the main shuttle bay doors leading up to the ship. Slowly the doors opened and a Crimson Guard walked out of the door and looked around, examening the ship closely and then proceeding down the path He stood tall and was very powerful looking. A commander by looks alone but in the mind as well. Smoke swirled in his wake as he began to proceed near the ship and the smoke passed around his cloak as he walked. One of the dark troopers ran around from the other side of the ship and up to the Crimson Knight.

"Sir, the area is secure. If the ship makes any move it will be blown the pieces."

The Crimson Knight nodded in approvel.

"Very good trooper. Make sure you take all as prisoners, ALIVE. Lord Drake wants anyone found inside to interogate."

His voice was deep as he spoke through the masks comm system.

The Dark Trooper nodded and ran back towards the ship to oversee the deck hands bringing thermal charges to blow a hole in the hull to get inside.

The Crimson Knight peered up at the ship as he caught a slight feeling. The lights from the shuttle bay gleemed from his mask. Someone or something was trying to peer into his thoughts. He gave a sly smirk from behind his mask knowing that there was someone inside who was trained in the force. Little did they know that his mask blocks all thought patterns from entering his helmet. He thought outward harder so that his voice could be the only thing picked up in the thought pattern.

You are clever, however you will find nothing. My helmet blocks anyone from reading my feelings and my thoughts. Your effort is worthless. Come out and show yourself before the Lord. His voice was slow, powerful and deep.
Awena
Posted: Feb 14 2005, 12:55 PM

Blocking the light

occ:This is my character Sable...

Sable grew angry when she saw the ship take over hers.

He is a dead man walking...

She uncliped herself from the seat and started towards the rear door.

He is not getting on this ship...

Once at the door she opened it. In a blur the door closed and locked from the inside. Sable was off her blacklightsabers were out and going. The group of troopers near her went down. Those outside of her range were knocked back by the force. Sable glanced at the man in red.

He must be the one..

She still hung back waiting for the rest of the troopers to come after her.
Lord Drake
Posted: Feb 15 2005, 09:51 AM

The Crimson knight stood there as sable and the troopers battled. He was watching her style and the way she moved. A good opponent watches his/her foe closely because that persons style can tell alot about that persons history and that person in general. He noticed her style was wild but had a few motions that were rythmic and fluent like a jedi knight but she also had much expression on her face and her feeling were put into her strikes.

After a few moments of battle after it seemed the number of troopers decreased to about eight, the Crimson Knight extended his head outward. It shoved sable back and onto the floor with the his force powers. She slid backwards after hitting the floor. He then moved his to his right and Sable was thrown against the wall. He moved his hand left and she was throw against the opposite wall of the shuttle bay. He then brought up his other hand and Sable was suspended in the air.

Before sable was just about to fight back, the door to the shuttle bay opened once again revealing yet another Crimson Knight, however his red armor was more detailed and the inside lining of his cloak was a deep dark violet. His cloak swept along the floor as he began to walk across the shuttle bay.

The Crimson Knight that was suspending Sable looked towards the other Crimson Knight and Sable fell hard in his distraction.

"Lord Drake..." The Crimson Knight Spoke in surprise

Drake waved his hand in front of him slowly. As if the other Crimson Knight knew what he was thinking, he stepped back. Drake turned to sable to was now in in a pre-pouncing stance ready to strike.

"You will not be harmed" Drakes voice was slow, deep, and more electronic then the Crimson Knights voice was standing behind Drake. For those who had knew Lord Vader, they would have noticed a strong simularity.

"Draal..." Drake ordered in a louder tone. The Crimson Knight behind him moved around in front of him and kneeled.

"Yes my lord..." He spoke with his head down.

"Take Ms Sable to her quarters and see that she is comfortable." Draal nodded and stood next to his lord waiting. Drake stepped closer to Sable.

You have become very powerful. I am pleased with how you have turned out. I will be expecting you to join me on the bridge after you have made yourself comfortable. He spoke to her through his sheilded helmet,by his outward thoughts.
Awena
Posted: Feb 15 2005, 01:00 PM

Blocking the light

Sable growled with anger. She fought back with the force stopping herself from just hititng the walls.

Fools.. All of them...

While suspended in the air she waited and ready herself. Waiting for the moment to strick.

Draa is a dead man walking...

She sets herself down on the deck lightly, both of her sabers deactivated and moved to her sides with force.

Wait where have I heard that before...

Sable follows the dead man walking to her room. She looks around then heads back to the brigde.
Lord Drake
Posted: Mar 10 2005, 08:24 AM

The bridge was dark and loomy. The only real lighting emitted from the various displays and lights on the consoles. Drake liked it that way. Dark and silent. He stood looking out of the large bridge windows. Peering out into nothingness. Feeling the presents of everything that his sences could reach. Then his sence veered back into the room. He slowly turned towards Sable, Acknologing her presence.
Awena
Posted: Mar 11 2005, 07:53 AM

Blocking the light

Sable looks him over wondering how she knows him. She walks up to him nodding her head slightly. She looks around the ship, wondering about the ship.
Lord Drake
Posted: Mar 11 2005, 09:40 AM

Drake looked her over through his mask. As his gaze lowered, he extended his red gloved hand slightly. Sable's lightsaber sprung from the clip and flew into drakes hand.

His deep electronic voice cut through the silence.

"I see you have constructed your own lightsaber..."

He examined the lightsaber hilt closely taking note of its components and design.

"The work of a true Jedi Master. Your skills are far excelled then I anticipated"

His voice grew louder as he ended his sentence to give emphisis on his approval. As he ended his last sentance, he activated the lightsaber. The beam extened from the hilt with the tipical humm of the blade. He examined it for a few moments then retracted the blade into the hilt. With a sweep of his hand, the lightsaber hilt left his hand and it was replaced on her hip belt.

Drake replaced his hands to his side and returned his gaze out into open space along with hers.

"There will be a balance once again to the force. It has been too long that the jedi have reigned and the balance in their favor. Soon the Sith will rise to power to balance the force. These 'middle' men must be eliminated. There is no center to the force. The force should not be balanced by a mear single faction. Good or evil..."

Drake turned to sable.

"...There is no nutral" He looked back towards the stars.
Awena
Posted: Mar 11 2005, 01:06 PM

Blocking the light

Sable watched his movements with one of her sabers.

"I've constructed two..."

She moves her cloak aside showing the other. Sable listens to him realizing what he was planning.

"There shouldn't be a middle ground..."

Sable continued looking out at the stars.

"What are you planning on doing?"

He plans to rid the stars of the arnie... Quite a task....
Lord Drake
Posted: Mar 11 2005, 07:21 PM

"In time I will destroy the Arnie...but we have an obsticle in our way. The Yuuzhan Vong will be our first victory. The jedi can wait. They are too few in numbers like ourself. Our battle will come but first we must take care of a threat that indangers both sides of the force. The Arnie will come next and then the Jedi like it was a long time ago."

Drake peered down at her second lightsaber.

"You are more and more like your father then I thought."
Malinza Tiryia
Posted: Mar 12 2005, 01:35 AM

Commodore

Member No.: 58

Malinza's Blastboat entered the same system.

"Not a blasted thing out here" She said

Her R-7, Sparks, beeped a waring.

"What...The gravdectetors have posted a waning...What ever is hiden there masses the same as a Super Star Distroyer..."

Lord Drake was hiden well, but the Blastboats hypedup computers could see the mass shadow of the Star Distroyer.
Lord Drake
Posted: Mar 14 2005, 07:56 AM

The five supporting Star Destroyers Decloaked and turned towards Blastboat. The Super Star Destroyer Drake was on remained cloaked. The Star Destroyers quickly caught up to the Blastboat and began attacking it at once. The weapons and cannons on the Crimson Star Destroyers were more advanced then the originals but had to original design used during the clone wars. The little Blastboat began taking a beating and soon would not last long.
Awena
Posted: Mar 14 2005, 07:58 AM

Blocking the light

My father...

Sable watched out the window at the little ship they were beating up.

"How do you know my father..?"
Lord Drake
Posted: Mar 14 2005, 08:20 AM

Drakes glare stared deep into space as he spoke

"He was a powerful jedi...like yourself. Although he had his flaws and was killed by the Emporer, long ago. I knew your mother as well. Your mother Sara, loved your father very much. But your fathers quest for greatness took him from her. His duty forbid him from her."

His breathing resparator was slow and rythmic.

Awena
Posted: Mar 14 2005, 08:21 AM

Blocking the light

Sable turned to look at him when he menitioned her mother.

Could he possibly know the truth...

"Who was he...?"
Lord Drake
Posted: Mar 14 2005, 08:23 AM

Drake turned towards her. The explosions in space gleemed from the smooth surface of his mask. He slowly and gently grabbed her shoulders.

"Search your feelings, they do you credit. You know who your father is already...don't you?"
Awena
Posted: Mar 14 2005, 08:26 AM

Blocking the light

Not possible....

Her mouth opened and she knew it was true. She shook her head slowy.

"Yes, father I know..."
Lord Drake
Posted: Mar 14 2005, 08:29 AM

Drakes gaze on her remained as he supported her and kept her on her feet so she did not calapse. As soon as he knew she had her whit about her, he slowly removed his hands and stood streight.

"Now... my daughter, Complete your destiney and stand by my side. Let us create an empire together and bring order to what the emporer started. He was foolish and wanted everything for himself. Together, we can become the greatest sith in the galaxy!"
Awena
Posted: Mar 14 2005, 08:31 AM

Blocking the light

"Let us create this empire and finish what was started..."

Sable smiled slowly, an evil grin...
Loco_Hosa
Posted: Apr 9 2005, 04:49 PM

Captin of the Maniak

Member No.: 87

”DAMN IT YOU STUPID RUST BUKET!!!” I yelled at the droid.

[“I can see you are upset, we will speak another time”] the droid replied simply.

”You get your stupid self back here, you said that there would be peace and quite here, not a butt load of star destroyers!! ”

[“It would appear I was mistaken.”]

”NO! REALY?!”

We were arguing as I saw these star ships converge on the blast boat, knowing we were next. I knew I stood no chance of escape so I powered down the shields and surrendered.
Malinza Tiryia
Posted: Apr 10 2005, 11:09 PM

Commodore

Member No.: 58

OCC:This topic is over...the war with the empire has started...
« Next Oldest | Space | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0294 seconds · Archive