Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to The New Jedi Order. We hope you enjoy your visit.


You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.


Join our community!


If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:


 

 Kavia loved space, She speed through the stars...(yeah!)
Kavia
Posted: Aug 8 2003, 02:47 PM


Unregistered









Kavia was alone in her fighter. She was on the lookout for prey, like a hawk circling the trees. She had to find someone with a price on there heads! ninja.gif
Top
Dies Irae
Posted: Aug 10 2003, 07:58 PM


Unregistered









Veii Kaevrek's transport drops out of hyperspace, having come from Tatooine(sp?).
Top
Kavia
Posted: Aug 11 2003, 06:27 AM


Unregistered









At once Kavia's scaners pick up Veii Kaevrek's transport. She swings her fighter around and flyes nearer. She keeps her distance though.
Top
Kavia
Posted: Aug 11 2003, 12:54 PM


Unregistered









Kavia wonders if it is a jedi. Hate fills her as she thinks of the jedi. With a pang of sorow and anger she lookes at the empty seat beside her. It was where her sister Taqui would sit. Taqui was killed by the jedi. Kavia never forgave the jedi for what they did to her sister. She moves into full scaning range and tryes to open a channel.
Top
Dies Irae
Posted: Aug 11 2003, 12:57 PM


Unregistered









Veii continues flying, the dovin basals(sp?) on his ship ready for combat in case a fight came.
Top
Kavia
Posted: Aug 11 2003, 01:04 PM


Unregistered









Kavia opend up her defense grid. Opening the channel she said, "State you buisnes please, and you will not get hurt."
Top
Dies Irae
Posted: Aug 11 2003, 01:06 PM


Unregistered









"No current business, other than traveling from one place to another."
Top
Kavia
Posted: Aug 11 2003, 01:08 PM


Unregistered









"You may proced unharmed. But one question. Are you jedi ar vong?" Kavia waited. Siting tensly in her seat.
Top
Dies Irae
Posted: Aug 11 2003, 01:10 PM


Unregistered









"I am the percieved best of both worlds."
Top
Kavia
Posted: Aug 11 2003, 01:11 PM


Unregistered









"Clarify please."
Top
Dies Irae
Posted: Aug 11 2003, 01:13 PM


Unregistered









"But that will ruin the fun of suspense. Perhaps another time." Veii's transport enters hyperspace, heading for Kessel.
Top
Dies Irae
Posted: Aug 11 2003, 01:14 PM


Unregistered









(posting at Kessel)
Top
Kavia
Posted: Aug 11 2003, 01:17 PM


Unregistered









"Well best of both worlds, if there is a next time." Kavia was speaking to herself. She wached the ship jump to hyperspace.
Top
Talin Nickels
Posted: Aug 11 2003, 04:06 PM


Unregistered









Talin Nickels flew through space in her sleek Starship, heading back to Yavin IV, as she just left Tatooine.
Top
Dies Irae
Posted: Aug 11 2003, 06:58 PM


Unregistered









Veii's transport drops out of hyperspace, having come from Kessel.
Top
Kavia
Posted: Aug 11 2003, 08:06 PM


Unregistered









Kavia had considerd folowing the ship into hyperspace, but desided against it. She leand back and tryed not to think about what happend on Hoth. How could she have failed?!? Taking her mind suddenly off that was the arivel of another ship. She put her scaners at maximum.
Top
Dies Irae
Posted: Aug 11 2003, 08:09 PM


Unregistered









Her sensors show that it is the same ship that had entered hyperspace on a course to Kessel.
Top
Kavia
Posted: Aug 11 2003, 08:12 PM


Unregistered









Kavia's scaners adentified the ship as a starfighter. "I will asume you are jedi." She wisperd to herself. She begain to follow Talin Nickels' ship, but was carfull to stay out of scaning range.......
Top
Dies Irae
Posted: Aug 11 2003, 08:13 PM


Unregistered









Veii watches Kavia follow Talin's ship, once again choosing to observe rather than intervene
Top
Talin Nickels
Posted: Aug 12 2003, 11:43 AM


Unregistered









Talin who luckilly had her shileds up, then turned her ship around, trying to find who was shooting at her ship, so she could shoot back. That was Talin's way of thinking.
Top
Talin Nickels
Posted: Aug 11 2003, 09:52 PM


Unregistered









Talin stared at her scanning system, and cursed silently. Someone was on her tail. Hmm, better make them think i don't know. Talin thought to herself.
Top
Kavia
Posted: Aug 12 2003, 06:24 AM


Unregistered









Kavia smiled. She put up her sheild and then desided to use the hit and run techneque. She quikly flew in and fired at Talin's engens. She wanted only to disable the ship. Then she zoomed back to her original position.
Top
Dies Irae
Posted: Aug 12 2003, 07:35 AM


Unregistered









Veii continues to watch. The dovin basals on his ship 'wake up', and ready themselves for combat.
Top
Kavia
Posted: Aug 12 2003, 03:49 PM


Unregistered









Kavia spun her ship around and fired at the side of Talin's ship in a fly by. She then put her shields up at maximum. Kavia's scanners alerted her of another ship. "Oh great," she said rolling her eyes, "It's the best of both worlds."
Top
Dies Irae
Posted: Aug 12 2003, 05:40 PM


Unregistered









Veii's transport flys past, heading for a hyper-jump point.
Top
Talin Nickels
Posted: Aug 12 2003, 07:02 PM


Unregistered









Talin spun around, and started to shoot at Kavia's ship quickly, not liking this one bit, but it was fun for a while.
Top
Kavia
Posted: Aug 12 2003, 08:11 PM


Unregistered









Kavia fliped her ship over Talin's to get out of firering range. She then fired repetedivly at Talin's ship.
((can i capture you? please?!?))
Top
Dies Irae
Posted: Aug 12 2003, 08:14 PM


Unregistered









Veii's ship stops as the dovin basals switch to gravity mode, preventing ships from using hyperspace.
Top
Kavia
Posted: Aug 12 2003, 08:14 PM


Unregistered









Kavia noticed that Veii's ship was leaving. "Good. Just as long as that ship doesin't join the fight. If it does..... I'm tost.
Top
Kavia
Posted: Aug 12 2003, 08:15 PM


Unregistered









((Is Veii's ship organic?))
Top
Dies Irae
Posted: Aug 12 2003, 08:34 PM


Unregistered









(yes. It is very similar to the Yuuzhan Vong transports)
Top
Talin Nickels
Posted: Aug 13 2003, 01:06 PM


Unregistered









((*sigh* Go ahead....Capture me...*sigh* dry.gif blink.gif ))
Top
Kavia
Posted: Aug 13 2003, 01:53 PM


Unregistered









((yippy! biggrin.gif ))
Kavia flew her ship directley over Talin's ship and lached on. Kavia then burned a hole through the hull. She droped into the starfighter with blaster ready.
((thanks! After I hand you over youre jedi freinds can stage a rescue mission! rolleyes.gif ))
Top
Dies Irae
Posted: Aug 13 2003, 02:00 PM


Unregistered









Veii swings his ship around, readying for possible combat.
Top
Kavia
Posted: Aug 13 2003, 05:32 PM


Unregistered









Kavia was in the back of Talin's ship. She slowly walkes to the front. She is very carefull. Kavia just hopes that the other ship out there does not destroy her fighter while she is on the enemey's. "Mabey they are Vong. I hope....." she wispers to herself.
Top
Talin Nickels
Posted: Aug 13 2003, 06:42 PM


Unregistered









Talin turned around quickly. "Oh shoot..." She said, locking all the doors, and relising the escape pods were in the back.
Top
Dies Irae
Posted: Aug 13 2003, 06:44 PM


Unregistered









"Both ships are too close to avoid unwanted destruction...sometimes I hate plasma weapons." Veii continues to observe, not wanting to accidently kill Talin if he fired.
Top
Talin Nickels
Posted: Aug 13 2003, 06:49 PM


Unregistered









Talin pressed a couple of buttons, sending it to all ships in the area. "All ships in a 30 miles radius watch out. You could be in danger, especially all supply runners." Talin said, then ending the transmission, after repeating what she said once more.
Top
Kavia
Posted: Aug 13 2003, 08:49 PM


Unregistered









Kavia had to take a chance. She presed a botton her braclet and typed in a code. Her ship relesed it's hold on Talin's starfighter and flew away at top spead, leaving her behind. It was dangores, but a usefell decoy. She had to get to Talin. The door was seald. Kavia took out her p.p.g. and begain to fire at the door. The door would repel laser, but would it repel plasma?
Top
Talin Nickels
Posted: Aug 13 2003, 09:05 PM


Unregistered









Talin knew that whoever was in her ship had not left. She coudl sense them, and te only thing to do was get ready for combat. She grabbed her lightsaber and hid in he dark control room that was very tight and small.
Top
Kavia
Posted: Aug 14 2003, 05:56 AM


Unregistered









The plasma was working. Kavia burned a hole through the door. She stoped before going in to set her blaster fot stun, and to load a few poison darts. She climbed into the control room. It was dark and small, not good for fighting with a jedi at close range.
Top
Dies Irae
Posted: Aug 14 2003, 07:52 AM


Unregistered









Veii fires at Kavia's fighter. He knew no one was onboard, but it was something to do while he awaited events.
Top
Kavia
Posted: Aug 14 2003, 09:47 AM


Unregistered









Kavia typed in another code on her metal braclet. Her ship had sheilds up at maximum, but would not last long. It alreadey was taking damege. Kavia's fighter spun around and fired back at Veii. It then jumped to hyperspace at Kavia's comand. ((It is semi-organic, but most of it is artificial intelegence))
Top
Dies Irae
Posted: Aug 14 2003, 10:54 AM


Unregistered









The dovin basals on Veii's ship absorb the attack from Kavia's fighter. With her fighter gone, Veii's ship docks with Talin's ship.
Top
Kavia
Posted: Aug 14 2003, 10:59 AM


Unregistered









Kavia's confidens seemed to leave with her ship. She heard Veii's transport nearing Talin's ship. She quikly looked around the room, her green eyes serching for her target. She found it. What apeard to be a figure hidding in the darkness. She aimed at the figure and fired two posion darts.
Top
Dies Irae
Posted: Aug 14 2003, 11:12 AM


Unregistered









Veii steps onto Talin's ship, sealing the entrance to his ship. No one but him could open the entrance to his transport. This time Veii does not wear a cloak, exposing the Vonduun shell-crab armor he is wearing. He readies his amphistaff.
Top
Kavia
Posted: Aug 15 2003, 09:08 PM


Unregistered









Kavia countinued to fire rapidley, she didn't have much time left......... if she was corecct and another had just borded....... to help the Jedi......... she was as good as gone.
Top
Kavia
Posted: Aug 16 2003, 09:45 PM


Unregistered









((Is it still ok that I capture you Talin? And to Veii: Please don't kill me!!! ohmy.gif sad.gif ))
Top
Dies Irae
Posted: Aug 17 2003, 07:04 AM


Unregistered









(I won't kill you Kavia)
Top
Kavia
Posted: Aug 19 2003, 05:29 AM


Unregistered









((Bye! Leaving for camp! I'll be back in a week. Kavia will have to fall asleep. But I think we are all waiting for Talin *glares* to post!))
Top
Dies Irae
Posted: Aug 19 2003, 06:33 AM


Unregistered









(heh, yah)
Top
Talin Nickels
Posted: Aug 19 2003, 08:19 PM


Unregistered









((:'( Sorry, I was grounded from the comp, and havent been able to get on! Mesa sorry!)) Talin waited in the dark control room, waiting.
Top
Dies Irae
Posted: Aug 19 2003, 08:29 PM


Unregistered









(it's alright. I know how you feel. We just need to wait for Kavia to post)
Top
Talin Nickels
Posted: Aug 21 2003, 06:38 PM


Unregistered









((Okkk...))
Top
Kavia
Posted: Aug 23 2003, 01:47 PM


Unregistered









((zzzzzzzzzzz....... Ok! I'm alive, alert, awake, inthusiastic, and back! biggrin.gif )) Kavia atached another poison dart to her blaster. As her eyes ajusted to the dark room she could see Talin's shape more clearly. She took carfull aim, she might only get one shot. ((ug, I know how it feals to be grounded!))
Top
Dies Irae
Posted: Aug 23 2003, 05:11 PM


Unregistered









Veii makes his way towards the control room, where he sensed both Kavia and Talin.
Top
Kavia
Posted: Aug 23 2003, 06:50 PM


Unregistered









Before she fired Kavia made a split second desision. She quikly typed in a code onto her braclet. In hyperspace, her ship receaved the transmision and the order to return. The ships computer sent a code back, telling Kavia it was comming. She hopped it would provide a quik escape if things turned nasty for her.
Top
Talin Nickels
Posted: Aug 24 2003, 06:37 PM


Unregistered









Talin glanced aroudn the dark room. She knew someone was closeby, but who? She sensed to other on her ship. She crept around, her breathing and her footsteps quiet.
Top
Dies Irae
Posted: Aug 24 2003, 08:49 PM


Unregistered









Veii stops just outside of the control room and readies for combat.
Top
Kavia
Posted: Aug 25 2003, 08:15 AM


Unregistered









Kavia follows the almost unaudible sound made by Talin. She points her blaster with poison dart at the genaral direction of movment. She takes a deep breath, knowing all to well she was in danger, and pulled the trigger.
Top
Talin Nickels
Posted: Aug 28 2003, 10:21 AM


Unregistered









Talin reluctantly turned on her lightsaber as the dart came flying toward her. She deflected it with a swing, and then quickly turned it off and took off again, quietly.((Sorry, havent been on))
Top
Dies Irae
Posted: Aug 28 2003, 12:54 PM


Unregistered









(its ok) Veii sees the light saber's light. It temporarily blinds him, having adjusted his vision so he could see better in the dark.
Top
Kavia
Posted: Aug 28 2003, 08:38 PM


Unregistered









(((Hahaha! missed ya all!!)))
Kavia could now pinpoint Talin. The lightsaber flash was all she needed. She loaded three more darts as quik as lightning and fired again.
Kavia's ship made the jump out of hyperspace. It hoverd out of fireing rang of Veii's transport.
Top
Talin Nickels
Posted: Aug 30 2003, 04:10 PM


Unregistered









Talin tripped as a dart went whizzing past her ear. She landed with a thud, her lightsaber went flying across the ground, making Talin's eyes widen. "Uhoh..." she said. She would be cornered in a matter of seconds, there was no way to get out now.
Top
Kavia
Posted: Aug 30 2003, 04:23 PM


Unregistered









Kavia heard metal strike metal as the lightsaber clatterd to the ground. Kavia wanted to grab it, but it was too dark. She fired twice more at Talin.
Top
Talin Nickels
Posted: Aug 30 2003, 07:39 PM


Unregistered









Talin gasped, there was a way as she heard the unadible sound of the darts coming toward her. She quickly grawled away, trying to blindly find her way to her lightsaber. She grabbed something, but it wasnt her lightsaber....
Top
Dies Irae
Posted: Aug 31 2003, 03:20 PM


Unregistered









Veii's vision recovers. He steps into the control room, his amphistaff ready. "A bounty hunter attempting to pick off another Jedi? This I can not allow."
Top
Kavia
Posted: Aug 31 2003, 04:00 PM


Unregistered









Kavia had put the reast of her darts away, and instead took out her plasma gun. She heard somthing behind her, but desided to take a chance. She aimed carefully, there must be no mistakes this time. Hopefully one shot would be enough to disable Talin. She fired three shots at Talin.
Top
Talin Nickels
Posted: Aug 31 2003, 07:40 PM


Unregistered









Talin yelped slightly as a shot got her arm. She grabbed it in pain, sitting in the darkness...
Top
Dies Irae
Posted: Sep 1 2003, 06:21 AM


Unregistered









Veii swings his amphistaff at Kavia. He was not aiming to kill the bounty hunter, but rather to injure her enough to force her to leave.
Top
Kavia
Posted: Sep 1 2003, 07:12 AM


Unregistered









Kavia felt somthing hit her head. She was knoked off her feet by the blow. She quikly stood up, her head throbing. She heard Talin, and knew she was hurt. Kavia moved so she would not be hit again. One headace was enough for her. In the process she stumbeld into Talin. She grabbed her and snaped a metal band around Talin's neack.
Top
Talin Nickels
Posted: Sep 1 2003, 11:36 AM


Unregistered









Talin gasped slightly, still holding her arm, she reached out with her other arm, and pulled on the bounty hunters leg, hoping they would fall, and Talin could manage the rest of it. Then, she held out her injured arm, and tried to get her lightsaber to fly into her hand.
Top
Dies Irae
Posted: Sep 1 2003, 11:40 AM


Unregistered









"Leave the Jedi alone bounty hunter, or my next blow will not be so kind to you."
Top
Kavia
Posted: Sep 1 2003, 02:02 PM


Unregistered









She almost tripped,but Kavia balenced on one leg, and lightly pressed her braclet. It sent electicall curents to Talin through the metal band. She also kicked hard to free herself. She knew this better end quikly. She could feel her head was bleeding. And fighting two Jedi was more than she had barganed for. She deffinatly wished Taqui was here to take care of the other one.
Top
Talin Nickels
Posted: Sep 1 2003, 06:47 PM


Unregistered









Talin groaned slightly in pain, and tried to tackle the bountyhunter, while also struggling to keep her hand out to try and catch her lightsaber which she heard rattling on the ground.
Top
Kavia
Posted: Sep 1 2003, 07:50 PM


Unregistered









Kavia increased the electical currents. She knew once the jedi had her lightsaber it would be all over. Kavia strugeld to get free of Talin, because the electricity was effecting her as well. She heard the other and mutterd to herself, "Leave the jedi alone? Sorry! That does not compute!" But Kavia grimaced as the blood from her face now splaterd on the floor.
Top
Dies Irae
Posted: Sep 2 2003, 06:55 AM


Unregistered









"It will compute, one way or another." *Veii blocks the entrance from the control room. His amphistaff hisses, changing its venom from poisoness to a sedative*
Top
Talin Nickels
Posted: Sep 2 2003, 10:52 AM


Unregistered









Talin muttered something under her breath, the elecric charge wasnt going to stop Talin from anything, though, it was starting to drain her energy. She kept holding onto Kavia, dropping her lightsaber.
Top
Kavia
Posted: Sep 2 2003, 04:38 PM


Unregistered









Kavia increased the electicity as high as she dared, any higher and she risked putting Talin into cardiac-arest as well as inflictig damege to herself. She grabed a dart and attempted to jab it into Talin, feeling the electricity go through her own body from Talin. Kavia shudderd as she heard Veii's response, it didn't sound good.
Top
Talin Nickels
Posted: Sep 2 2003, 05:43 PM


Unregistered









Talin let out a yell, still maintaining her grip. She tried to use the force to stop the electricity from surging through her body. She felt she would crack under the presure if she actually maintained a hold. She wouldnt give up, she would have to fight back. After a while, she managed to make her own ball of electricty, the electricity surging through her actually making the small ball of light grow bigger.((Hmmm...Sounds like Dragonball Z here! O.o;; ))
Top
Dies Irae
Posted: Sep 3 2003, 02:19 PM


Unregistered









Veii advances towards Kavia, holding the amphistaff ready. The amphistaff hisses, bareing(sp?) its fangs at Kavia.
Top
Kavia
Posted: Sep 3 2003, 04:21 PM


Unregistered









Kavia stoped the electical flow once she saw she was helping Talin create the ball of light. She heard rather that saw Veii aproching. "ok, ok, think fast!" ((idea is coming, idea is coming, idea is here!)) Kavia swung her blaster into Talin's face, twisting her body around at the same time to free herself.
(((Evil school! Die! Die!)))
Top
Talin Nickels
Posted: Sep 3 2003, 06:14 PM


Unregistered









Talin yelled again as she fell backwards, clutching her face, the ball of light flying somewhere, though she was unsure where it went. She went and tackled Kavia again, trying to get her cornered into a wall, her lightsaber finally clipped back to her side.
Top
Dies Irae
Posted: Sep 3 2003, 06:19 PM


Unregistered









Veii makes a calculated swing at Kavia with his amphistaff. The amphistaff sinks its fangs into Kavia's arm, injecting the sedative into her blood stream.
Top
Kavia
Posted: Sep 4 2003, 03:18 PM


Unregistered









Kavia cried out in pain, but the pain was dedend by a sudden drowsieness. "No! No, this is no time to sleep!"she thought to herself. She jabed her blaster into Talin's side and fierd again. Kavia tried to stand up but her legs gave way beneath her and she colapesed onto the floor. Her only thought was to get away from Veii and his evil staff.
Top
Talin Nickels
Posted: Sep 4 2003, 06:50 PM


Unregistered









Talin, even though in great pain, flipped away quickly, accidently bashing into a wall.
Top
Kavia
Posted: Sep 4 2003, 06:55 PM


Unregistered









Kavia was trying to crawl away, but she couldn't think straight! The room was spining, and she heard muffeld sounds. The sedative was taking effect quikly.
Top
Dies Irae
Posted: Sep 5 2003, 01:56 PM


Unregistered









Veii watches Kavia with an emotionless stare. He moves between her and Talin, protecting the jedi from the bounty hunter.
Top
Kavia
Posted: Sep 5 2003, 03:39 PM


Unregistered









"They will capture me and destroy my ship," Kavia thought to herself, "I can't let that happen!" Her ship was the last conection with Taqui she had! Taqui was the one who built it! She slamed her hand onto her braclet, giving the order for her ship to jump to hyperspace. Onul, her pet who was on board at the time, would take it to safety. Kavia then slumped over, fully unconcios. Her eyes were open, but her brain was asleap.
Top
Talin Nickels
Posted: Sep 7 2003, 05:56 PM


Unregistered









Talin gasped in pain slightly. Every ounce of pain she had felt was starting to catch up to her, as she held onto a bracket in the wall for support.
Top
Dies Irae
Posted: Sep 7 2003, 06:29 PM


Unregistered









Veii turns and faces Talin. He sensed her pain. "Are you alright?"
Top
Kavia
Posted: Sep 8 2003, 03:45 PM


Unregistered









zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ((How long do I have to stay asleap?))zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Top
Dies Irae
Posted: Sep 8 2003, 03:56 PM


Unregistered









(It is a real strong sedative)
Top
Kavia
Posted: Sep 9 2003, 01:10 PM


Unregistered









zzzzzzzzzz((*yawn* well, wake me up for interogations. 'night ya all!))zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Top
Kavia
Posted: Sep 12 2003, 12:33 PM


Unregistered









zzzzzzzzzzzz((Hey Talin! Veii! I'm not gonna sleep forever ya know!!!!))zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Top
Dies Irae
Posted: Sep 12 2003, 02:22 PM


Unregistered









(I was waiting for Talin to post) *Veii binds Kavia's hands behind her back with what seems to rope, but is in fact a living vine.
Top
Kavia
Posted: Sep 12 2003, 04:25 PM


Unregistered









zzzzzzz((I'm waiting for Talin too! sad.gif I wish I could sleep this long at school!))zzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Top
Talin Nickels
Posted: Sep 12 2003, 05:03 PM


Unregistered









((HEY! SRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYY! I've been bombarded with homework!)) Talin coughed. "I'm good." She said, grabbing her lightsaber, and turning it on, making sure it still worked.
Top
Saryeako
Posted: Sep 12 2003, 05:10 PM


Administrator


Group: Admin
Posts: 8
Member No.: 1
Joined: 6-August 03



(ish bored so.....)
A thud is heard from outside the haul of the ship.
Top
Dies Irae
Posted: Sep 12 2003, 08:25 PM


Unregistered









*Veii hears the thud. He stands up*
Top
Talin Nickels
Posted: Sep 13 2003, 06:14 PM


Unregistered









Talin looked up as she heard the thud, though she did quickly move her hands up to the collar around her neck, wanting it off.
Top
Saryeako
Posted: Sep 13 2003, 07:56 PM


Administrator


Group: Admin
Posts: 8
Member No.: 1
Joined: 6-August 03



A few more thuds can be heard against the haul of the ship as a few tentcals wrap around it.
Top
Kavia
Posted: Sep 14 2003, 08:59 AM


Unregistered









zzzzzzzz*Kavia's breathing becomes iregular, not that the sedative was waring off but rather that her body was begining to fight it.*zzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Top
Saryeako
Posted: Sep 14 2003, 09:20 AM


Administrator


Group: Admin
Posts: 8
Member No.: 1
Joined: 6-August 03



(say hello to the inside of my war vessal biggrin.gif )
Then tentacals pull the ship into the hold of a rather large Yuuzhan Vong warship.
Top
Dies Irae
Posted: Sep 14 2003, 01:48 PM


Unregistered









*Veii's transport detaches its-self from Talin's ship and moves a safe distance away from the Yuuzhan-Vong ship*/// *Veii readies himself for a fight with the Yuuzhan-Vong. He didn't expect any mercy.
Top
Saryeako
Posted: Sep 14 2003, 03:01 PM


Administrator


Group: Admin
Posts: 8
Member No.: 1
Joined: 6-August 03



Saryeako steps onto Talin's ship flanked by about ten Yuuzhan Vong warriors. 'Surrender and you shall not be hurt," she said.
Top
Kavia
Posted: Sep 14 2003, 03:18 PM


Unregistered









zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz wink.gif zzzzzzz((I'm saved!)) *Kavia twiched, she was wakeing up!* zzzzzzzzzzz
Top
Dies Irae
Posted: Sep 14 2003, 04:44 PM


Unregistered









"Surrendering without a fight is disgraceful." Veii readies himself. He knew he was outnumbered, but was determined to go down fighting. His amphistaff hisses at the Vong warriors
Top
Saryeako
Posted: Sep 14 2003, 05:00 PM


Administrator


Group: Admin
Posts: 8
Member No.: 1
Joined: 6-August 03



"Very well then," she said, "but I don't think your friends will be of much help." Saryeako motioned for the warriors to attack Veii.
Top
Talin Nickels
Posted: Sep 14 2003, 06:15 PM


Unregistered









talin gasped. She grabbed the hilt of her lightsaber, still trying to figure out how to get the collar around her neck off, as she held her lightsaber at ready. No one was going to hurt anyone...
Top
Saryeako
Posted: Sep 14 2003, 06:56 PM


Administrator


Group: Admin
Posts: 8
Member No.: 1
Joined: 6-August 03



Saryeako walked over to talin and grabed her wrist and squezzed and twisted. "Tsk tsk, you shouldn't use such things," she said.
Top
Talin Nickels
Posted: Sep 14 2003, 07:01 PM


Unregistered









Talin quickly pulled back her arm, grabbing ehr wrist. joy, i'm getting ebat up left and right, Talin thought, as she ignited her lightsaber, and held it out in front of her.
Top
Saryeako
Posted: Sep 14 2003, 07:03 PM


Administrator


Group: Admin
Posts: 8
Member No.: 1
Joined: 6-August 03



saryeako tilted her head to one side and laughed. "You think you can defeat me, little jedi?" she asked.
Top
Talin Nickels
Posted: Sep 14 2003, 07:06 PM


Unregistered









Talin smirked. "Indeed I do, though, I am probably mistaken that you think you can defeat me?" Talin said, her blue eyes glinting.
Top
Saryeako
Posted: Sep 14 2003, 07:09 PM


Administrator


Group: Admin
Posts: 8
Member No.: 1
Joined: 6-August 03



"Do you know what you're messing with?" she asked. Her eyes had both been gray but now one was turning greesn.
Top
Talin Nickels
Posted: Sep 14 2003, 07:14 PM


Unregistered









"i dont crae who you are...I know I can defeat you!"
Top
Saryeako
Posted: Sep 14 2003, 07:38 PM


Administrator


Group: Admin
Posts: 8
Member No.: 1
Joined: 6-August 03



"Oh we shall see about that," sneered Saryeako.
Top
Talin Nickels
Posted: Sep 14 2003, 07:40 PM


Unregistered









Talin's smirk grew even wider, as she swung her lightsaber around.
Top
Kavia
Posted: Sep 14 2003, 08:11 PM


Unregistered









Kavia blinked, she was awake! She didn't move though, just incase she was still in danger. She saw Veii and Talin conversing and begining to fight with a person she had never seen before. Kavia tryed to move her hands, but she could not. She could feel it and guessed it was some type of rope, not knowing it was vine. She begain to wiggle back, trying to get away while her captorse were distrackted. 'Taqui would be ashamed if she saw me now!' Kavia thought.
Top
Saryeako
Posted: Sep 14 2003, 08:19 PM


Administrator


Group: Admin
Posts: 8
Member No.: 1
Joined: 6-August 03



Saryeako brought up her arm witch had a brown armour like growth comeing out of it. The lightsaber hit the brown growth and was held there until Talin moved it.
One of the warriors noticed Kavia and picked her up by the colar.
Top
Dies Irae
Posted: Sep 15 2003, 01:57 PM


Unregistered









Veii takes out the bio-version of a lightsaber and ignites it, its silvery glow casting shadows in the room. Veii attacks the Vong warriors, knowing that his vonduun crab armor would protect him from the Vong amphistaffs while he attacked with his own weapons, relying and the Force to give him some form of an advantage in the fight.
Top
Talin Nickels
Posted: Sep 15 2003, 04:51 PM


Unregistered









Talin moved her lightsaber away quickly, quickly making one long swift movement, that cut off the collar, sending slight sparks. The room birghtend, but once Talin cut a wire, all power to the ship was shut down, making it even darked then it had been in the first place, sparks flew everywhere.
Top
Saryeako
Posted: Sep 15 2003, 05:56 PM


Administrator


Group: Admin
Posts: 8
Member No.: 1
Joined: 6-August 03



Saryeako's eyes glowed an eerie gray, she was able to see in the dark due to her dragon like nature. The Yuuzhan Vong on the other hand could not see as well. But the silver glow of Veii's weapon gave away his postion.
Top
Talin Nickels
Posted: Sep 15 2003, 06:33 PM


Unregistered









talin swung her lightsaber arond again, holding it close to her face, making it have an eerie glow. The blue and silver clashed together, giving the hilt a bright blue area at the top of it. She swung her lightsaber once again, and once again held it out in front of her.
Top
Kavia
Posted: Sep 15 2003, 10:03 PM


Unregistered









As she was pulled to her feet, Kavia tryed to get her balance. Although she could not free her hands, she could tap a code onto her braclet. The coller that was now on the floor suddanly burst into life with electricity, lighting the room and sending electical currents through the floor.
Top
Saryeako
Posted: Sep 16 2003, 06:42 AM


Administrator


Group: Admin
Posts: 8
Member No.: 1
Joined: 6-August 03



Saryeako being a creature of the water colapsed. Two Yuuzhan Vong went to her side while a third came to take her place in fighting talin. The Yuuzhan Vong holding Kavia draged her out of the ship by the colar of her shirt. The two yuuzhan Vong holding Saryeako followed, leaving 7 warriors behind for Talin and Veii to fight.
Top
Kavia
Posted: Sep 16 2003, 03:25 PM


Unregistered









Kavia didn't struggle, she couldn't. She let the Vong drag her away. Electricity filled the control room. Kavia could type the code to stop it, but she thought it would slow Talin and Veii. The metal coller jerked and jumped on the floor as the currents pored out of it. If it had still been on Talin's neck it would have put her into cardiac-aresst. As it was Talin was saved from that fate.
Top
Saryeako
Posted: Sep 16 2003, 04:23 PM


Administrator


Group: Admin
Posts: 8
Member No.: 1
Joined: 6-August 03



Saryeako pulled herself out of the grasp of the Yuuzhan Vong and walked over to Kavia. She barked an order to the Yuuzhan Vong holding her. The Yuuzhan Vong let go of Kavia's colar.
Top
Dies Irae
Posted: Sep 16 2003, 05:11 PM


Unregistered









Veii closed his mind to the pain caused by the electrical currents. He could easily withstand the electricity. He continues to fight the Vong warriors, and manages to kill one.
Top
Saryeako
Posted: Sep 16 2003, 05:43 PM


Administrator


Group: Admin
Posts: 8
Member No.: 1
Joined: 6-August 03



(*chough* God moding*chough* I don't mind ^-^, kill them. I got a whole ship full.)
Top
Talin Nickels
Posted: Sep 16 2003, 06:25 PM


Unregistered









Talin began to fight the Vong, using the Force to try and let her think there was no electric current through the floor. She avoided trying to step on the collar. As Talin was young, and had only started to use her powers, the electricity was getting to her, btu she would try not to give up to easilly.
Top
Dies Irae
Posted: Sep 16 2003, 06:33 PM


Unregistered









(what happens if your character dies?) Veii begins to get tired. The electricity was starting to get to him, since he had no contact with it before, since his race used bio technology like the Vong.
Top
Saryeako
Posted: Sep 16 2003, 07:34 PM


Administrator


Group: Admin
Posts: 8
Member No.: 1
Joined: 6-August 03



(You can only die if you allow it. If you do merely make a new character.)
Top
Kavia
Posted: Sep 16 2003, 09:16 PM


Unregistered









Kavia got to her feet rather awkadly, scince her hands were tied behing her back. She maneged to type the code to stop the electical flow, and another code also. The coller burst into hundreds of pices. Now no one could use it to make another, only she knew how. ((There goes one of Taqui's finest invensions!)) "Thanks for getting me out of there! I thought for shure I was a goner!" Kavia said with relife. Her head had stopped bleading and she felt fully awake. "But why did you do it?" she asked Saryeako.
Top
Saryeako
Posted: Sep 17 2003, 05:43 PM


Administrator


Group: Admin
Posts: 8
Member No.: 1
Joined: 6-August 03



"Your not out of the woods yet," said Saryeako, "you'll still have to convince the Yuuzhan Vong that you were working for me to bring this jedi here."
Top
Dies Irae
Posted: Sep 17 2003, 05:48 PM


Unregistered









*With the electrical currents gone, Veii's fighting improves, though he is beginning to tire out*
Top
Kavia
Posted: Sep 19 2003, 02:49 PM


Unregistered









"What convinsing do they need? Here I am on a jedi ship, getting my head smashed to jelly and asleap with my hands tyed behing my back, do they think I am a jedi?!?" Kavia said rather anoyed. She slid a knife from her pocket and began to slice through the vine that held her as best she could. "You can tell the Vong to ask them *she indicates with her head towards Talin's ship* if I am a jed! This is embarising. How Taqui would laugh!"
Top
Saryeako
Posted: Sep 19 2003, 07:03 PM


Administrator


Group: Admin
Posts: 8
Member No.: 1
Joined: 6-August 03



Saryeako cringed slightly. "Please don't insult them," she said, "never call them just Vong or the will kill you. You must always say Yuuzhan Vong when in their pressince."
Top
Kavia
Posted: Sep 20 2003, 09:39 AM


Unregistered









"Sorry, I'll remember." she said as she cut through the rest of the vine. "So the Yuuzhan Vong think I am a jedi. How am I supost to prove I'm not? It's my word against theres!" Kavia masaged her wrists, they had the imprints of the vine from being tied to tightly.
((I only said Vong because Yuuzhan Vong was to long to remeber! tongue.gif lol!))
Top
Saryeako
Posted: Sep 20 2003, 09:51 AM


Administrator


Group: Admin
Posts: 8
Member No.: 1
Joined: 6-August 03



((hehe, well I remember odd bits and so yeah lol))
"Don't worry just act like you were working for me and everything will be fine," she said.
Top
Kavia
Posted: Sep 24 2003, 12:30 PM


Unregistered









"All right. Oh, and if all goes well, I need to do some repairs on my ship. It took good number of hull dameges. Nothing I can't fix though." Kavia said.
Top
Saryeako
Posted: Sep 24 2003, 04:33 PM


Administrator


Group: Admin
Posts: 8
Member No.: 1
Joined: 6-August 03



"We'll see," said Saryeako, "but I think the best they can do is drop you off near a planet, but even then I can't gaurntie((SP?)) much."
Top
Dies Irae
Posted: Sep 25 2003, 04:02 PM


Unregistered









Veii continues fighting the Vong warriors. He tries to back away, looking for a way to escape and recover.
Top
Kavia
Posted: Sep 25 2003, 07:56 PM


Unregistered









Kavia looks at Talin's ship. "Do you think we sould go back and finish the jedi off? Well, not kill them, but get the capturing done alot quiker. I have terminated the elctrical coller."
Top
Kavia
Posted: Sep 30 2003, 07:47 AM


Unregistered









((Sorry!))
Top
Dies Irae
Posted: Sep 30 2003, 03:37 PM


Unregistered









(I'm waiting for the other rpers to post. Is it such a problem to show a little courtesy and patience to the other rpers?
Top
Talin Nickels
Posted: Oct 3 2003, 08:52 PM


Unregistered









You know, I'd post, but I'm confused!))
Top
Dies Irae
Posted: Oct 4 2003, 08:23 AM


Unregistered









(As far as I can figure out. my character is on Talin's ship fighting a few Vong warriors amd Saryeako and Kavia are on the Vong warship)
Top
Saryeako
Posted: Oct 11 2003, 09:47 AM


Administrator


Group: Admin
Posts: 8
Member No.: 1
Joined: 6-August 03



(that's what I figure too happy.gif)
Top
Talin Nickels
Posted: Oct 11 2003, 10:01 AM


Unregistered









(( Current position: blink.gif huh.gif ))
Top
Kavia
Posted: Oct 13 2003, 01:14 PM


Unregistered









((Yeah, I think you are still on your ship w/ Veii. unsure.gif At least I think.....))
Top
Dies Irae
Posted: Oct 14 2003, 02:25 PM


Unregistered









(yah, I think that's right)
Top
Talin Nickels
Posted: Oct 24 2003, 03:19 PM


Unregistered









((long time, sice I've posted... schools in the way, wucks big time. Ya, I think you are right. unsure, but ya...)
Top
Kavia
Posted: Oct 25 2003, 10:13 PM


Unregistered









Kavia cursed herself. She could have done better, but she failed. Some where out in hyperspace her ship flew on, guided only by artificial inteligence and a cat-like creature named Onul. She missed Onul, her pet and only companion sence Taqui's death. She waited and watched. Maybe the jedi would fall, but after that fight she knew her thoughts about jedi had changed. They were good.
((Talin, if I can remeber corectly, you are fighting the Vong duds w/ Veii. Saryakeo and I are on the Vong's ship waiting. Hope that can start it. *shouts*kavia! Go do my homework! >*kavia yelles back,* No! > *me again* Do it or die!> *kavia pulls out a blaster* *me talking* Fine! I'll do my own homework! tongue.gif biggrin.gif ))
Top
Dies Irae
Posted: Oct 28 2003, 03:23 PM


Unregistered









(yah, school is overwhelming. Too many honor classes dry.gif . Who's post is it now?)
Top
Kavia
Posted: Oct 29 2003, 05:59 PM


Unregistered









((i dunno.any one's ecept mine caus i just posted.))
Top
Dies Irae
Posted: Oct 31 2003, 03:34 PM


Unregistered









(ok) *Veii backs away from the Vong warriors. There were too many for him to handle, and the repeated blows from their amphistaffs and just about killed his vonduun crab armor.*
Top
Talin Nickels
Posted: Nov 10 2003, 05:00 PM


Unregistered









((Ok, I'll finally post))Talin began to fight the Vong Warriors, with anything she had, she accidnelty smashed her lightsaber, so that was busted, so anything would do now. dry.gif
Top
Kavia
Posted: Nov 15 2003, 07:53 PM


Unregistered









Kavia begain to pace. "Give up jedi!" she mutterd to herself. She stopped only to turn and look again at Talin's ship. "They should have been disabled by now.........." She underestimated jedi powers. Kavia fingerd her plasma gun. Should she go back to finish the job?
Top
Dies Irae
Posted: Nov 16 2003, 11:00 AM


Unregistered









*Veii lets his anger take hold of him, and lashes out at the Vong warriors. He lets the energy of the Dark Side flow through him*
Top
Admiral Kiliyes
Posted: Nov 6 2004, 10:48 PM


The Word of Blake


Group: Members
Posts: 94
Member No.: 13
Joined: 6-November 04



A Star Distroyer came out of hyperspace in the same sistem that all this is going on.

This Star Distroyer is the Naomi,Burning in 5 diffrent places, the Naomi had just made a blind jump into hyperspace to get away for a battle with the Vong.

Deck Captian:Admiral Kiliyes, we have just enter this system and we have found atlest one Vong ship, It is to our left.

Kiliyes:Damn,Power up portside shileds,Have all cannons target that Vong ship, Send it to hell where it belongs.

Deck Captain:It will take 15 min to power up all cannons, shall we try to hale the Vong ship, maybe it will break off or give up.

Kiliyes:Fine, But in 15 min that ship is dust.

Radio man:This is the New Republic Star Distroyer Naomi,This is a call to all ships in this system, respond to this trasmittion or die!
Top
Darth Feerse
Posted: Jan 16 2005, 01:38 AM


Arna High-King


Group: Members
Posts: 264
Member No.: 21
Joined: 15-January 05



Suddenly, everything darkens. The fighting stops for a moment as everyone looks up to see The Silence. It covers all the ships as if it doesn't know they're there. Darth Feerse is aboard, alone as usual. Suddenly the landing garages' doors open and a magnetic field is opened. All the ships are beginning to get sucked in.

Feerse: "At last, I have find a worthy apprentice that let the dark side flow through him. I will see how the battle ends up and if Veii still lives, I will "persuade" him to join me and become one of the most powerful Sith of all time!"
Top
Darth Hawk
Posted: Jan 16 2005, 08:50 AM


Sith Lord/ Leader Hawk Squad/ King Of Tatooine


Group: Members
Posts: 30
Member No.: 20
Joined: 15-January 05



Hawk, Hawk Squad, and Tsavong Lah were in the spaceship, that flew by.
"You want some tea, Master?" Hawk said.
"Yes, give me some."
Hawk gave him a cup of tea.
"How did you wanna assault Tatooine, Sith Lord Hawk?"
"My squad will attack Tatooine, while we go for the place."
"Great, let's go than."

Sith Lord Hawk and Tsavong Lah were up to Tatooine.
Top
Darth Hawk
Posted: Jan 16 2005, 11:48 AM


Sith Lord/ Leader Hawk Squad/ King Of Tatooine


Group: Members
Posts: 30
Member No.: 20
Joined: 15-January 05



The spaceship was going from Tatooine to BountyHunter HQ, Sith Lord Hawk just got a mission from himself, he had to keep Tatooine safe,
With the speed of light Hawk flew to BountyHunters HQ.
Top
Admiral Kiliyes
Posted: Jan 17 2005, 12:02 AM


The Word of Blake


Group: Members
Posts: 94
Member No.: 13
Joined: 6-November 04



Admiral Kiliyes:WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?

Captian:I don't know Sir, what should we do?\

Admiral Kiliyes:Uh...Deploy K-wing bombers, Fire all guns that have been put on stanby, AND TRY TO BREAK WAY! ITS SUCKING US IN!

Captian:Right, This is Command. K-wing group A, you can lanch! FIRE! FIRE!

*The Naomi lanchs 24 K-wing bombers and fires all its Ion cannons at The Silence*
Top
Darth Feerse
Posted: Jan 19 2005, 01:07 AM


Arna High-King


Group: Members
Posts: 264
Member No.: 21
Joined: 15-January 05



The ion cannons seem to be doing nothing, mainly because The Silence is shielded from ion, energy, fire, and ice on the outside. The only successful attacks can be made from the inside. Feerse notices the K-wing bombers firing upon his vessel. He sends out special Sith fighters, which have cloaking devices just as great as The Silence's. And many of the Sith fighters have K-wing bomber ID transponder codes, so it'll be difficult to know which ships to attack.

It seems as if the only chance of surviving is to infiltrate the ship and attack the main generator core, which is right past the bridge. Ironically, Darth Feerse stands on the bridge, awaiting his "guests."

"Ah...I sense much anger in the vessels, they will make great crewmen on my ship. And...more Force sensitives? It seems as if I hit the jackpot."
Top
Admiral Kiliyes
Posted: Jan 19 2005, 06:15 PM


The Word of Blake


Group: Members
Posts: 94
Member No.: 13
Joined: 6-November 04



Kiliyes:What do we have left?

Captian:Just a squad of TIE Hunters, Sir.

Kiliyes:Send them out, and prepare Counter-Borading troops

Captain:Right away, Sir.

*The TIE Hunters deploy and enter the fray*
Top
Darth Feerse
Posted: Jan 19 2005, 09:49 PM


Arna High-King


Group: Members
Posts: 264
Member No.: 21
Joined: 15-January 05



The Sith fighters are no match for the TIE Hunters and many are destroyed, but the Sith fighters get off a few shots and destroy a few ships.

"Damnit!" yelled Feerse. "That's it, we must send out the camo TIE transports, even their weapons can take down those TIE Fighters."

"Lieutenant Yu'usk."

"Yes, milord?"

"Prepare for our guests, I wish for them to meet me."
Top
Admiral Kiliyes
Posted: Jan 19 2005, 10:02 PM


The Word of Blake


Group: Members
Posts: 94
Member No.: 13
Joined: 6-November 04



The TIE Hunters and K-wings form up and prepare to protect the Star Distroyer

K-wing leader:All right boys, The Radars seems to be on the fizs, It looks like that big son of a slug is deploing something, but I can't see what"
Top
Darth Feerse
Posted: Jan 20 2005, 04:57 PM


Arna High-King


Group: Members
Posts: 264
Member No.: 21
Joined: 15-January 05



The TIE Transports are deployed and begin firing rapidly upon the TIE Hunters and the K-wing bombers. A few connection tunnels are opened as the tractor beam becomes more powerful.

"The TIE Transports have been deployed, milord, and our guests will sooon be docked." said Lieutenant Yu'usk on a comm unit from the bridge.

Meanwhile, Darth Feerse is in the medlab with an injured Jedi Knight.

"Very good, Lieutenant. I'll get to the bridge soon, I have some...business...to take care of here. Once the ships are docked, send out the Elite Soldiers to take them to me, and if they refuse...kill them."

"Forgive me, milord, but the Elite Soldiers will be no match for the Jedi."

"I know, but they will at least weaken them. If they wish to destroy my ship, they will have to make it to the main generator, which is past the bridge. This is where I'll face them and turn them to the dark side. Should they not fall from the light, I'll give the command to set on the electronic sensors. And, if they should survive this, I'll take them in the generator room."

"Yes, milord. And...what is to be of Admiral Kiliyes?"

"Take him to the detention center. I wish to speak with him."

"Yes, milord, right away."

((Hey Kiliyes, how do you pronouce your character's name? Just wondering...))
Top
Admiral Kiliyes
Posted: Jan 21 2005, 08:53 AM


The Word of Blake


Group: Members
Posts: 94
Member No.: 13
Joined: 6-November 04



The Troops set up a E-web at the Airlock and about 20 troops to defend it

Kiliyes:"Allright, It they want me and my ship they will have to take it, Have the TIEs and K-wings dock back with us"

OCC: Keeles-thats about how you would pornoc it.
Top
Darth Feerse
Posted: Jan 21 2005, 10:08 PM


Arna High-King


Group: Members
Posts: 264
Member No.: 21
Joined: 15-January 05



Darth Feerse is standing on the bridge. He seems to be trying to speak to Admiral Kiliyes through the Force.

(through Force) "Admiral Kiliyes. You have chosen your path. I will not take your ship. All I want is you...on my side. Give into your anger. Give into your hate. Let the dark side flow through you. I can provide you with more than you'll ever need, and so will the dark side. Join me, and we can revolt against the Republic and the Je--"

"Milord." interrupted Lieutenant Yu'usk. "Sorry to disturb you but--"

"DO NOT INTERRUPT ME AGAIN! What is it that you must speak to me about?"

"Sorry, milord. But, the ship has been docked. They are on board. I sent the Elite Soldiers down, as well as a few assassin droid--"

"I told you to deploy only Elite Soldiers. I do not wish to kill them, yet. Another mistake like that and you'll be floating with your father in the river of blood on Byss!"

"Yes, milord. I am deeply sorry."

"I will not show you mercy. Leave me, our guests will be arriving soon. I've made a change in plans. Take Admiral Kiliyes to the Officer Training Facility."

"Yes, milord."

OOC: Thanks. biggrin.gif

Top
Admiral Kiliyes
Posted: Jan 22 2005, 11:41 PM


The Word of Blake


Group: Members
Posts: 94
Member No.: 13
Joined: 6-November 04



Kiliyes: *Shakes his head* "Whoa, what the hell was that..."

Captian Morria: "What is it Sir?"

Kiliyes:"I don't know...But I know what must be done. Signal the Silent Cartographer and the Leviathan, we might be needing there help"

Morria: "Right away Sir!"

Kiliyes:"And Captain, Get Jedi Master Tikis out of her room, me might need her help to defend the bridge."

Morria:"Right away Sir!"
Top
Darth Feerse
Posted: Jan 23 2005, 12:32 AM


Arna High-King


Group: Members
Posts: 264
Member No.: 21
Joined: 15-January 05



A few of the Sith Elite Soldiers encounter Admiral Kiliyes as they arrive.

"Please, lay down your weapons and follow us, and you will not be harmed."

The signalled eachother in a way that none of Kiliyes's crew would know of. They then lowered their blasters to show they do not wish to harm him or his crew.
Top
Admiral Kiliyes
Posted: Jan 24 2005, 04:47 PM


The Word of Blake


Group: Members
Posts: 94
Member No.: 13
Joined: 6-November 04



Kiliyes:What?, Fine, we give up. Captain, Tell the Silent Cartographer and the Leviathan to surrender when they jump in-system.

Morria:Yes, Sir...

Kiliyes:Just tell us what you want?
Top
Darth Feerse
Posted: Jan 24 2005, 06:00 PM


Arna High-King


Group: Members
Posts: 264
Member No.: 21
Joined: 15-January 05



The Sith Elite Leader steps forward.

"Admiral, follow my men to the Officer Training Facility in the right wing. Your crew will be sent to the Interrogation Center to be questioned, and the Jedi will go t the bridge. You will meet with Lord Feerse immediately. Do you understand, Admiral Kiliyes?"

Top
Admiral Kiliyes
Posted: Jan 24 2005, 09:40 PM


The Word of Blake


Group: Members
Posts: 94
Member No.: 13
Joined: 6-November 04



*The Crew and Troops put there hands up*

*Kiliyes gets up and follows the Sith troops to the Officer Training Facility*

Kiliyes:What do you want with me?
Top
Darth Feerse
Posted: Jan 24 2005, 11:35 PM


Arna High-King


Group: Members
Posts: 264
Member No.: 21
Joined: 15-January 05



Darth Feerse walks into the room.

"What we want is you. We want you on our side to help destroy the Republic and the Jedi. I have felt your anger, your hatred, and it all stems from the dark side. So join us, Admiral, and you will have more power than you can imagine."

Feerse gives a sinister smile as he waits for Admiral Kiliyes to respond.
Top
Admiral Kiliyes
Posted: Jan 25 2005, 04:07 PM


The Word of Blake


Group: Members
Posts: 94
Member No.: 13
Joined: 6-November 04



Kiliyes: Tell me more...My Lord.
Top
Admiral Kiliyes
Posted: Jan 25 2005, 04:33 PM


The Word of Blake


Group: Members
Posts: 94
Member No.: 13
Joined: 6-November 04



Kiliyes comlink beeps

Kiliyes: What is it?

Morria:Sir, the Silent Cartographer and the Leviathan have arived in-system, They came with all the ships from the 2th fleet and have in there 8 M.A.C guns.

Kiliyes:My Lord, you have just aquried a new fleet...

Kiliyes looks out the window and points at the Star Distroyer, Indicktor Batlleship and the groups of Drednauts and fighters.

Kiliyes: THe Star Distroyer is the Leviathan and the Indicktor Battleship is the Silent Cartographer.
Top
Darth Feerse
Posted: Jan 25 2005, 06:51 PM


Arna High-King


Group: Members
Posts: 264
Member No.: 21
Joined: 15-January 05



"Good choice, Admiral." said Feerse. "You will now have more power than you ever could imagine. Your first priority is our squadron. You will be leading our entire offensive and defensive squadrons, including Lieutenant Yu'usk. Watch that one, he is very defiant."

"You may retrieve your party in the Interrogation Room. They have not been harmed, as promised."

Darth Feerse presses a button on the Bridge Control Panel. It seems to be a tractor beam. He also presses another sequence of buttons.

"Your ship, the Naomi, is available to you if you wish to leave. Or, you can stay and see how the Jedi pathetically try to destroy my ship. What do you plan on doing?"
Top
Admiral Kiliyes
Posted: Jan 25 2005, 10:21 PM


The Word of Blake


Group: Members
Posts: 94
Member No.: 13
Joined: 6-November 04



Kiliyes: I will stay by your side, My lord
Top
Darth Feerse
Posted: Jan 26 2005, 05:46 PM


Arna High-King


Group: Members
Posts: 264
Member No.: 21
Joined: 15-January 05



"Great, Admiral. Now, we must wait for the Jedi to come."

((I hope Kavia and Dies and them come back. I don't want this to be for nothing.))
Top
Oboe Falcon
Posted: Jan 26 2005, 11:32 PM


Con Artist/Gambler


Group: Members
Posts: 77
Member No.: 26
Joined: 25-January 05



The Golden Eagle, a cruise ship, emerges from hyperspace near the Leviathon and Silent Cartographer.

Oboe Falcon, a con man, lurches in the ship's bar room, as the ship comes to a sudden halt. His cocktail spills all over a deck of Sabacc cards. Alarms are whirring, as a group of the Eagle's officers approach Oboe.

"General, we seem to have emerged near some warships. The captain has requested that you come to the bridge." says one of the officers to the Twi'lek.

"I am not a General" sputtered Oboe trying to dry his cards. "Oh...wait...I mean...not anymore...not since the Rebellion...fortunately this cruise gives discounts to Veterans. I guess I'll come with you to the bridge.

At the bridge, the captain explains the situation to Oboe. Pointing out the menacing warships and the wreckage. He asked Oboe to try to contact the warships.

Oboe: "Er...contacting all warships, we are the Golden Eagle, a peaceful Cruise ship, does anybody read?"

((I hope you guys don't mind if I join))
Top
Darth Feerse
Posted: Jan 26 2005, 11:52 PM


Arna High-King


Group: Members
Posts: 264
Member No.: 21
Joined: 15-January 05



((Not at all, anybody's welcome!))

Darth Feerse jolts his neck around, as if something's wrong.

"Admiral, another ship has just come from hyperspace, is it one rebel's?" I sense no rebel's on board...but I do sense something--someone on board. I haven't sensed him in a while. So, the little con artist finally shows his face. I wonder if he has the credits he owes me? Admiral, what do you think of this?"
Top
Oboe Falcon
Posted: Jan 27 2005, 12:00 AM


Con Artist/Gambler


Group: Members
Posts: 77
Member No.: 26
Joined: 25-January 05



Oboe mind races furiously as he waits for a response. He was begging his sporadic luck, that there would be no response and the Cruise ship would leave. Why a General? He wondered to himself. Why did I pick a General during a war?




Edit: typo
Top
Darth Feerse
Posted: Jan 27 2005, 12:17 AM


Arna High-King


Group: Members
Posts: 264
Member No.: 21
Joined: 15-January 05



Suddenly, out of nowhere, the Golden Eagle's comm unit bursts to life.

"This is Lieutenant Yu'usk of the Silence. What are you doing here, there is private business here?"
Top
Oboe Falcon
Posted: Jan 27 2005, 04:20 PM


Con Artist/Gambler


Group: Members
Posts: 77
Member No.: 26
Joined: 25-January 05



"er...this is Retired General Falcon, speaking on behalf of the Golden Eagle. We are making a round trip cruise line from Coruscant to see some important planets and sights of the galaxies. I believe there was an error in the navcomputer calculations. We are eager to leave, and be out of the way."

Oboe began to gain confidence: "It's basically a ship full of wealthy tourists, and spoiled politicians, ready to exit this area...with your permission, of course."
Top
Admiral Kiliyes
Posted: Jan 27 2005, 04:22 PM


The Word of Blake


Group: Members
Posts: 94
Member No.: 13
Joined: 6-November 04



Kiliyes:The Silent Cartographer has been sent to investagate it, My lord
Top
Oboe Falcon
Posted: Jan 27 2005, 04:28 PM


Con Artist/Gambler


Group: Members
Posts: 77
Member No.: 26
Joined: 25-January 05



An officer points to a sensor readout, at Oboe's side.

Oboe: "Silent, this is the Golden Eagle. We detect a warship on intercept course. What is the reason of this action?"

((Sorry, I skimmed most of the thread, but what kind of ships are Silent, Leviathon, and Cartographer?))
Top
Admiral Kiliyes
Posted: Jan 27 2005, 04:52 PM


The Word of Blake


Group: Members
Posts: 94
Member No.: 13
Joined: 6-November 04



OCC: The Silent Cartographer is one ship, It is an Indictor warship. The Leviathan is a Star Distroyer and The Naomi is a Star Distroyer

SC: This is the Silent Cartographer, stand down and parpre to be borded.
Top
Oboe Falcon
Posted: Jan 27 2005, 04:57 PM


Con Artist/Gambler


Group: Members
Posts: 77
Member No.: 26
Joined: 25-January 05



Oboe: "Boarding...haha...that's not really necessary. We were just going to go. I mean...Have you ever been on a cruise ship? If you've seen one, you've seen them all. Er...wait...Who is this? What is your rank? I am a general of the Republic. I order you not to board this ship!"
Top
Darth Feerse
Posted: Jan 27 2005, 04:58 PM


Arna High-King


Group: Members
Posts: 264
Member No.: 21
Joined: 15-January 05



((Also, my ship is the Silence, a Super Star Destroyer))

[Darth Feerse into comm unit] "Ah, Oboe Falcon. You remember me, don't you? This is Nayr Enaek, or more recently, Sith Master Feerse. Remember that game of Sabacc that you cheated me in? You also must remember that I still won. I want my credits, 'General'."

Top
Oboe Falcon
Posted: Jan 27 2005, 05:09 PM


Con Artist/Gambler


Group: Members
Posts: 77
Member No.: 26
Joined: 25-January 05



Oboe (into comlink): "Oh, sh-....I mean, a general of the New Republic would not play sabacc with a sith. Are you still alive Nayr? I thought Sith always killed each other. Perhaps, we better continue our conversation, another day. The cruise was just leaving."

"Sir," says an officer on the Eagle, "we seems to be trapped by an indictor warship."

Oboe(to officer): "Oh...well, warm up the weapons...We don't want to be boarded."

Officer: "Sir, we don't have any weapons."

Oboe (to officer): "Shields?"

Officer: "No sir, this is a Cruise line."

Oboe sighs, (into comlink): "Perhaps we should continue our conversation today, Nayr, in person."

((Thanks for the ships. Note: Oboe dislikes force adepts because his surface emotions are easy to read. This is bad for a con artist. If you need to know is mood just ask.))
Top
Darth Feerse
Posted: Jan 28 2005, 02:08 PM


Arna High-King


Group: Members
Posts: 264
Member No.: 21
Joined: 15-January 05



((I'll keep that in mind))

Darth Feerse seems pleased, more pleased than he's ever been.

FEERSE (to Kiliyes): Well, Admiral. Do what you must, I see your ship is on course. I wish to board the Golden Eagle immediately. Ready a transport for me.

FEERSE (into comm): Well, "General", I'll be seeing you soon.
Top
Oboe Falcon
Posted: Jan 28 2005, 02:54 PM


Con Artist/Gambler


Group: Members
Posts: 77
Member No.: 26
Joined: 25-January 05



Oboe issued commands to the officers on the bridge: "A board party will be here shortly. Comply with their wishes and hopefully they will be gone soon. If a pale, bald guy asks for me, I will be in the third level conference room. Send him there."

The con artist left for the conference room, and the ship awaited the boarders.
Top
Admiral Kiliyes
Posted: Jan 28 2005, 04:42 PM


The Word of Blake


Group: Members
Posts: 94
Member No.: 13
Joined: 6-November 04



Kiliyes: All guns our hot, My lord. If they try somting funny. We blast em'

Kiliyes:(To bording party) Allright boys, Set to stun. We are going in. Wach out for tricks.

(The trasport docks with Facons ship)

Kiliyes:GO,GO,GO!
Top
Darth Feerse
Posted: Jan 28 2005, 04:57 PM


Arna High-King


Group: Members
Posts: 264
Member No.: 21
Joined: 15-January 05



((About the bald and pale, I changed my appearance. Look at sig or av to see what I look like.))

Darth Feerse thinks for a moment.

FEERSE: He's on the third level...in the conference room. We must get to him. If one of the Eagle's men breathe weirdly, I want them shot down. I do not trust this "General". Let's move.
Top
Oboe Falcon
Posted: Jan 28 2005, 08:42 PM


Con Artist/Gambler


Group: Members
Posts: 77
Member No.: 26
Joined: 25-January 05



Oboe sat in the conference room fidgeting uncontrollably. He looked in the hidden compartment of his bag of tricks searching for something to help him. He sifted through blank data cards and a datapad, fake id's, a deck of Sabacc cards marked with UV tags, an ancient Pazaak deck, a fake lightsaber, a handful of credits, and his comlink.

He spoke into his comlink to an Eagle officer: "Has the boarding party arrived?"

Officer: "Yes sir, they are searching the ship."

Oboe: "What about the man I mentioned?"

Officer: "No sir, he is not here."

Oboe: "What!? No sith?" He had never felt so relieved.

Officer: "No sir, there was a sith. Blue skinnned, with black tattoos."

Oboe: "Oh...I guess it has been a long time since our paths crossed. Are you sure there is nothing on the ship to act as a weapon?"

Officer: "Well, sir, I have been thinking. All of our floors are equiped with a gas system to accomodate our guests that need cyanogen, and ammonia, and stuff, like the Gand."

Oboe: "Good, prepare that."

Officer: "Sir, may I ask why we are resisting?"

Oboe: "We are not resisting, officer, we are waiting. If they take the offensive, then we attack. There is no reason to provoke an attack is there?"

Officer: "Welll...."

Oboe: "What!!"

Officer: "We are carrying guests that the Republic might not appreciate, but the sith will not discover them."

Oboe: "Don't tell me anymore. I have to meet with a sith now. Now we wait for their move."

Oboe moved to the bar muttering to himself. He poured himself a glass of Lorannian ale, but he knew he wouldn't drink it. What do you want Feerse? Surely I am beneath your concern.
Top
« Next Oldest | Data-bank | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options



Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1201 seconds · Archive