Welcome!

Welcome to Sinthera, a small, young Weyr terrorized by riderless dragons that live to the North. Treachery lies in wait behind every corner. Will you join us in the war?

Important Links
IC Information

Weyrwoman
Lakiya & Zajadisth
Weyrleader
E'rik & Skepnadth
Junior Weyrwoman
Vyviaan & Azrayesth
Junior Weyrleader
TBD

Flights
Emerald Nyra
Lunar Xiomarath

Clutches
None

Hatchings
None
But there are kittens in the Weyrbowl.

Contests
None

Season
Fall
The threat of the summer rains have turned into the promise in the fall. It rains almost all the time nowadays, and slowly the rain turns from warm to cold to freezing, and at the last snow begins to sink lower from the heights of the mountains into the valleys.

Staff

You may contact the staff through the private message link in their profiles.

Admin
Wolf Tears
Mellody

Sr. Moderators
Thalia
Nai-Ru

Jr. Moderator
Hockey
Tarra

C-Box

CBox Rules

1. No Fighting or Flaming. Violators will be banned.
2. No Impersonating. Violators will banned.
3. No Advertising. Members will be warned, guests will be banned.
4. Respect Staff.
5. Keep chatspeek to a minimum or don't use it at all.

Advertise Us!

Listed At
Libertas Weyr White Sands Weyr Araelen Weyr Selenitas Weyr Mavros Weyr The Jewels of Pern Dark Moon Weyr Allride Weyr Dragon Canyon Weyr Back to the Beginning Ayden Weyr Hazrein Weyr Athaithne Weyr Carew Weyr

Credits

Site Wolf Tears
Skin Mellody
Side-bar Roswenth

Create a free forum in seconds.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to The Lost Dragons. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Last Post Looking for a few good...Well something
ShyneOnMe
Posted: Nov 12 2009, 09:02 PM

Candidate

Group: Members
Member No.: 40

Okay so I'm brand new to Sinthera and have two characters already approved that are in need of threads.

First up is Sobi; my calmly gentle and sometimes stubborn Wher Candidate. She's a sweetheart really, but she's also terrified of dragons; especially green ones. Anyone with a wher or another wher candidate want to meet her? Or maybe a dragonrider without his/her dragon present would like to help her try and get over her fear of dragons? Or maybe you just have someone you'd like for her to meet. Either way, I'm open for anything and everything.

Next up is Deerayden; my flirt of a Dragon Candidate. He's like an old-time Cowboy and he's a good-ol-boy at heart. He enjoys flirting with the ladies and the gentlemen when he can get away with it. He's daring and likes to try new things. Anyone want to meet him?

Newest of my line-up is S'marin; he's a head-strong young man that is stead-fast in his convictions. His dragon is White Delphariath who is softly spoken but a good match for him. Anyone up to tackling this pair?
Lesa
Posted: Nov 12 2009, 09:33 PM

Turquoiserider

Member No.: 20

Hey, Kei...

Both K'nan and Gwyn (yes, like at Broken) would be willing to work with Sobi. Gwyn and her Rhosweth might be fun, and Rhosy's generally considered one of those dragons that it's impossible to be afraid of. She's just too cute. Or well, K'nan is K'nan, no major personality difference between here and Broken for him, except he doesn't have that striving 'free Weyrgirls!' thing going on. :D

Also my poor, forgotten Kenzie might be good with her, as he is a Wherhandler....though blind and socially awkward. >.<
ShyneOnMe
Posted: Nov 12 2009, 09:59 PM

Candidate

Sobi is terrified of dragons, period. I don't think it matters to her how cute they are. So if you wanted her to meet one of your riders, it would have to be without their dragons at first. As for Kenzie...I'd LOVE to have her meet a Wherhandler since she's a candidate and VERY interested in whers. And don't worry, she's probably just as socially awkward as he is. That's what his wher is for though, to make him be social. Or else get him into strange and uncomfortable situations.
Mellody
Posted: Nov 12 2009, 11:46 PM

thank.you.for.the.music.♬ :.

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2

Heh. Heheheheh. Sobi is terrified of dragons. Jadan is terrified of whers. Like for serious, though. He goes to sleep at sunset because of it. << >>

Not sure where that could go, but it amuses me. ^^
Thalia
Posted: Nov 13 2009, 02:17 AM

&& Niflehmeirth

Group: Sr. Moderator
Member No.: 3

Well...I have lotsa dragons...haha I dunno if I can be much help for Sobi.

Cessa and Yuki would probably scare the poor girl senseless...they're a little...overwhelming. And Wainne's Norabequth is a green... (uh-oh). I do have Ayla, my horrifically flirty candidate, and Cambria, the Lady Holder, who miraculously manages to find all sorts of time to spend at the weyr wink.gif

((pssst Mell! We need to revive the Jadan/Ayla and CambRiky threads<3)
ShyneOnMe
Posted: Nov 13 2009, 02:13 PM

Candidate

Mellody - If Jadan is afraid of whers and Sobi of dragons, maybe they could help each other. What do'you think?

Thalia - Maybe if we started with the riders by themselves first. Because the fear naturally extends to the riders too until she figures out their dragons aren't near. Have one of them willing to befriend her first without their dragon, or maybe meet her with their dragon, find out she's scared of them, and actually send the dragon away until she's calm. It's like when I had another charrie afraid of runners. It's just something that has to be worked through.
Mellody
Posted: Nov 14 2009, 03:27 AM

thank.you.for.the.music.♬ :.

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2

Sure, Thal. Fine with me. Should I move the candidate thread back?

That's what I was thinking, Kei. It might be amusing as well, them both trying to plead their case and both defending their own.
ShyneOnMe
Posted: Nov 16 2009, 05:14 AM

Candidate

Mellody - Sounds really fun to me. Would you like to start something for us or would you rather I did?
Tarra
Posted: Nov 16 2009, 05:24 AM

Turquoiserider

Group: Jr. Moderator
Member No.: 11

Hey Kei, sorry I'm a little late to this thread smile.gif Just wanted to say that Kendrick is always open to posts. Maybe he could meet Sobi at some point? I'd like to discuss more, but it may have to wait till I get back from holiday tongue.gif

Meanwhile, if you're interested in RPing with T'or you could check out this thread:

http://z8.invisionfree.com/The_Lost_Dragon...wtopic=403&st=0

Basically, it's in line with some larger plots I'm planning for my bronzer, so it'll help your charries get into the flow of things too if they want to be involved. I must set up one for Kendrick too...*mutters about plots**

Ok, meanwhile do let me know. See ya around smile.gif
ShyneOnMe
Posted: Nov 16 2009, 05:35 AM

Candidate

I'd LOVE for Sobi to meet Kendrick.

I have Deerayden that's a dragon candidate if you'd like for him to meet T'or.

Also, I don't mind waiting on you to get back from holiday.
IceFire
Posted: Jan 27 2010, 09:23 AM

Candidate

Member No.: 16

Sorry I am also late on this. Having troubles trying to keep another site of mine alive. Anyways I have Brandon and and Serena who are both candidates. Along with Felicia who is a rider. Might be fun to try and have her befriend your char that is afraid of dragons.
ShyneOnMe
Posted: Jan 27 2010, 02:34 PM

Candidate

I understand about lateness, so it's fine. As for the charries... It would be interesting to have your rider meet Sobi; she'd have to be careful though.

Deerayden loves meeting guys and girls so either of your candidates are good too.

And if you want, my sweetheart of a Whiterider is open to meet other riders too.
Posted: Jan 30 2010, 02:46 AM

Unregistered

I can have Felicia meet Sobi while her dragon is asleep.

I could have Serena come or have them both meet Deerayden.

I don't mind having Felicia interact with your white rider.
ShyneOnMe
Posted: Feb 1 2010, 12:03 AM

Candidate

Anything and everything sounds wonderful to me. Lets see....Felicia can meet Sobi. Serena could meet Deerayden, and Felicia can meet S'marin if you'd like.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Learn More · Register Now

Weyr Affiliates
Libertas Weyr White Sands Weyr Araelen Weyr Selenitas Weyr Mavros Weyr The Jewels of Pern Dark Moon Weyr Allride Weyr Dragon Canyon Weyr Back to the Beginning Ayden Weyr Hazrein Weyr Athaithne Weyr Carew Weyr

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1528 seconds · Archive