CAWspiracy, the most kickass site on the net
Home    What's New    Chat    GFX    Mature    Fun & Games    Calendar  

zIFBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to THE CAWSPIRACY!. We hope you enjoy your visit.

Name:   Password:

Classic hero turned gay?!?!?!?!?
raw316
Posted: Jun 2 2012, 01:41 PM

Excellent Member
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 280

Everybody’s Talkin’ About Alan Scott

Fri, 06/01/2012 - 1:18pm
Author: Alex Nagorski

Earlier today, we announced that Alan Scott of EARTH 2 is gay.

Since the tease of this character evolution, we have seen a tremendous amount of interest from fans all over the world. To read more about Alan Scott and EARTH 2, check out some interviews with series writer James Robinson that ran today in a variety of outlets including THE NEW YORK TIMES, THE ASSOCIATED PRESS, USA TODAY, ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY, THE HUFFINGTON POST, ROLLING STONE, THE DAILY BEAST, THE ADVOCATE, THE NEW YORK DAILY NEWS, THE NEW YORK POST, POPMATTERS, IGN, GAWKER’s IO9, MTV GEEK, NEWNOWNEXT, COMIC BOOK RESOURCES, COMICVINE, NEWSARAMA and IFANBOY.

EARTH 2 #2, written by James Robinson and illustrated by Nicola Scott and Trevor Scott, goes on sale this Wednesday.

Tags: Earth 2, James Robinson, nicola scott, trevor scott, alan scott

Interesting always thought he was kinda gay running around in that purple cape lol.gif
JosephCAW
Posted: Jun 13 2012, 02:55 PM

I Embrace Eternity with my SexyBlueBerry
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 9

I personally think this is fucking bullshit, I've always liked Alan Scott more than Hal Jordan and this is a change that will totally fuck up so many storylines.

For example.....Alan Scott has a daughter....her name is Jade....sound familiar?......she's Kyle Rayner love interest and the reason why he's still alive after being killed (well he did a suicide run) during the Blackest Night.

Also why turn Alan Scott gay when his son was already gay....I donno DC seems to just love to fuck up characters nowadays
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Register Now

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0515 seconds | Archive