Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to //TGS. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

It's art
Martin
Posted: Nov 7 2010, 03:10 PM

and there he goes

Group: Members
Member No.: 134

I'm just going to post art in here as I do it rather than clutter up and derail the off-topic thread.

Because I'm too shy to post it anywhere else.

Here are some comic pages. I didn't like where the comic I was working on in the spring was going. I was making it up as I went a long and the story got to a place I didn't want it to be. It would have taken too long to get to where I wanted to be and I already didn't like the art anyway. So I'm trying to start it over with some slightly better planning now while also not constraining myself to any specific art style - the third page has a completely different look.

http://i828.photobucket.com/albums/zz201/D...dc0001final.png

http://i828.photobucket.com/albums/zz201/D...dc0002final.png
Martin
Posted: Nov 8 2010, 01:06 PM

and there he goes

Member No.: 134

I am pretty much terrible at writing dialogue. I really like the art style I started using here.

page 3

page 4
Henry
Posted: Nov 11 2010, 12:14 AM

Drives Ferraris

Member No.: 131

I agree, the art style is good. Still a little early to tell if you're terrible at writing dialogue. A few pages is not a good lithmus test for that. Besides, even if you are terrible, the only way to stop being terrible is to keep writing.

--------------------
MJOLNIR armor: $1 million
MA5C Assualt Rifle: $2,000
M9 HE-DP Fragmentation Grenade: $100
Saving humanity from the Covenant: Priceless
There are some things in life that money can't buy. For everything else, there's Master Chief.
---------------------------------------------------------------
Get thy hiney out of thy country, and go to the Live of XBox of which I will tell you. And I will make a great Master Chief of you, and all the Master Chief's of the earth will be blessed through you.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Register for Free

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Archive