Create your own social network with a free forum.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to //TGS. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Happy Thanksgiving, The home page needed some new activity
danrahk31
Posted: Nov 22 2007, 08:07 PM

Fisher of Men

Group: Assistant Admin
Member No.: 59

Happy Thanksgiving from all of us here at TGS. I hope you all had some great food, awesome time with family and friends and got to take some time and do what Paul says in 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18: "Be joyful always; 17pray continually; 18give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus."

No matter your circumstances at the moment, you are really blessed by God. Most importantly from Him forgiving us and saving us from our sins. So take some time today and thank God for all He's done for us. The Psalms is always a good place to start if you need some inspiration. Psalm 136 is a good thanksgiving one.

--------------------
The image in my avatar is a picture from the Hubble Telescope of an "X" structure in the core of the Whirlpool Galaxy 15 million light years away. Looks strangely similar to a cross. Is God trying to get our attention?

תַלְמִיד יֵשׁוּעַ הַמָּשִׁיחַ בֶּן־אֱלהִים חַיִּים
Martin
Posted: Nov 22 2007, 09:40 PM

and there he goes

Group: Members
Member No.: 134

This is the part where I make a joke about Thanksgiving having happened a month ago.
Henry
Posted: Nov 22 2007, 10:38 PM

Drives Ferraris

Member No.: 131

This is the part where I start the tradition of making a joke about Canadians being "backwards" in their belief that Thanksgiving was a month ago.

--------------------
MJOLNIR armor: $1 million
MA5C Assualt Rifle: $2,000
M9 HE-DP Fragmentation Grenade: $100
Saving humanity from the Covenant: Priceless
There are some things in life that money can't buy. For everything else, there's Master Chief.
---------------------------------------------------------------
Get thy hiney out of thy country, and go to the Live of XBox of which I will tell you. And I will make a great Master Chief of you, and all the Master Chief's of the earth will be blessed through you.
Aeneas
Posted: Nov 23 2007, 08:39 AM

This May Mean Death For the Both of Us...

Group: SUPER MODERATOR POWER!
Member No.: 11

This is the part where I'm thankful for Canadians.

Dear Lord, thank you so much for putting up with this wretched, sinning, adulterous being. Thank you for even going so far as to bless him immensely and call him one of your own. Thank you ultimately for sending your Son to die so that this wretch could be called one of the same.

-Jeremy

--------------------
Kiss it goodbye...
Lewanuva2003
Posted: Nov 24 2007, 09:58 PM

Group: SUPER MODERATOR POWER!
Member No.: 60

This is the part where I stone you for your heretic Thanksgiving ways compared to ours.

tongue.gif

--------------------
Daniel/M/24
Ně Compromise
Posted: Nov 25 2007, 10:44 PM

Meh

Member No.: 148

This is the part where I get us back on topic...

Hope everyone's Thanksgiving was great, whenever it was!

--------------------
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Archive