InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums

Learn More · Sign-up Now
Welcome to //TGS. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Um...
Lewanuva2003
Posted: Feb 2 2007, 01:06 AM

Group: SUPER MODERATOR POWER!
Member No.: 60

Could y'all pray for me. Right now I kinda need reassurance that the Lord's promises of love apply to me too as well as all of you.

I'll write a bit more on this later...

--------------------
Daniel/M/24
Punks Still Pray
Posted: Feb 2 2007, 08:52 AM

Makes soup look soupy!

Group: Members
Member No.: 125

I'm praying for you, man. If you ever need to talk, feel more than welcome to IM me.

--------------------
You're petty. It's a shame.
Amalga
Posted: Feb 2 2007, 11:06 AM

sells real estate in your personal space

Member No.: 167

You got it, bud.

--------------------
"A hero need not speak. When he is gone, the world will speak for him."
en memoriam John-117
Lewanuva2003
Posted: Feb 2 2007, 01:34 PM

Group: SUPER MODERATOR POWER!
Member No.: 60

- From Last Week-

What happens to people when they build up pressure...they break don't they? That's a good question...and if they do break then I've got a problem. Who is gonna listen? Probably nobody can because I can't trust anyone really with some of the things I need to talk about. I need to talk, but who can listen and not judge me? Better yet, who can listen and still take me as I am? Truth is I have no freakin' clue so that's why I'm not telling anyone.

This past Sunday, the message given to the church was amazing...but it's almost too good to be true. The guy talked about the "7 deadly sins" and even when we're enclosed by them, we may be closer to God than we think. For pride, he said that we strive for others to approve of us, but we long to hear of God's approval. I long for God to communicate to me and tell me that He loves me. Screw the church telling me that, I want Him too. I also long for Him to reaffirm all His promises to me and I want to know if I please Him or not. The speaker also said that when our problem is lust, we can really be longing for an intimate relationship. And in my case, one that could now be out of my reach. Humans have damaged any naive feeling I have had and now I won't talk to someone hoping they're different. It's just too hard for me to do that. Oh how I long to be loved by someone (Doesn't need to be a girl...and no I'm not gay...not that it's a bad thing...).

I feel a burden that I can't shoulder alone...who will help me?

*edited for content*

--------------------
Daniel/M/24
Punks Still Pray
Posted: Feb 2 2007, 01:38 PM

Makes soup look soupy!

Member No.: 125

You can always talk to me, mate, I promise not to judge you. :J

--------------------
You're petty. It's a shame.
danrahk31
Posted: Feb 2 2007, 03:28 PM

Fisher of Men

Group: Assistant Admin
Member No.: 59

I'm definitely praying for you. Hang in there. I know you've heard it so many times that it sounds cliché now, but God does love you more than anything. You want to hear it directly from Him? Ask Him. Pray that He will cover you with His love. Then step back and listen. Be still and know that He is God. He won't let your plea go unanswered.

What happens to people when they build up pressure...they break don't they? That's a good question...and if they do break then I've got a problem. Who is gonna listen? Probably nobody can because I can't trust anyone really with some of the things I need to talk about. I need to talk, but who can listen and not judge me? Better yet, who can listen and still take me as I am? Truth is I have no freakin' clue so that's why I'm not telling anyone.

I know what you're talking about. This fear that people will judge you. And sadly, some people are too quick in judgement. But again, ask God for someone to talk to about it. I'd definitely be willing to listen and pray with you as I'm sure many others on this site would be.

So don't lose hope. I'll be praying.

--------------------
The image in my avatar is a picture from the Hubble Telescope of an "X" structure in the core of the Whirlpool Galaxy 15 million light years away. Looks strangely similar to a cross. Is God trying to get our attention?

תַלְמִיד יֵשׁוּעַ הַמָּשִׁיחַ בֶּן־אֱלהִים חַיִּים
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Archive