zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums

Learn More · Register for Free
Welcome to //TGS. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Merry Christmas
Lewanuva2003
Posted: Dec 24 2008, 11:39 PM

Group: SUPER MODERATOR POWER!
Member No.: 60

I would like to wish all of you a Merry Christmas. May you find the joy for the season in your circumstances, no matter how tough they may be.

God Bless all of you.

smile.gif

--------------------
Daniel/M/24
Lewanuva2003
Posted: Dec 25 2009, 01:58 PM

Group: SUPER MODERATOR POWER!
Member No.: 60

Merry Christmas once more. May you all be blessed with happiness, health, love, joy, peace & hope this holiday season and throughout 2010.

--------------------
Daniel/M/24
danrahk31
Posted: Dec 25 2009, 07:24 PM

Fisher of Men

Group: Assistant Admin
Member No.: 59

Amen. And pray for all our friends and family who while they may be celebrating today, don't know Jesus and therefore cannot really celebrate. I've been much more aware of that this Christmas.

Merry Christmas to all.

--------------------
The image in my avatar is a picture from the Hubble Telescope of an "X" structure in the core of the Whirlpool Galaxy 15 million light years away. Looks strangely similar to a cross. Is God trying to get our attention?

תַלְמִיד יֵשׁוּעַ הַמָּשִׁיחַ בֶּן־אֱלהִים חַיִּים
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Archive