InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.

Learn More · Register for Free
Welcome to Stovokor. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Greetings
The Hunter
Posted: Mar 6 2012, 08:14 PM

Group: Members
Member No.: 74

Hi Folks,

I am The Hunter from TLI - Temple of Logic Institute, ex-Uni 3 alliance.

I believe there may be a few of you who know Hebweb, also TLI U3 and I believe also has an ex-U14 account.

I received a pm from one of your members asking if i (assume we[TLI]) required any assistance.

Well I would also like to extend our offer of assistance/trade.....etc to the Stovokor alliance, should it be required.

Should assistance be required for any reason, give one of us [TLI] a shout and we'll do what we can.

Thanks,

The Hunter
TLI ex-U3
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1273 seconds | Archive