Create a free forum in seconds.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Stovokor. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Application to join
Dapi
Posted: Sep 11 2011, 06:48 PM

Group: Admin
Member No.: 73

Hello,

My ingame name is Dapi and real name is Phil, I am from England and i am 20 years old

I have been playing ogame since i was 13 well i took a year off in total but always find myself coming back,

I received this account from Abiotic Viper through e-mail, I thought it would be best to take the account as i felt he may ruin it somehow and then this happened:

http://board.ogame.org/board706-game/board...56-000-tp-74-m/

http://board.ogame.org/board706-game/board...td-3-94g-tp-1g/

So i was pleased i took the account to play when i did.

I am naturally a fleeter any account i built up was a fleeter, and any account i recieved that was a miner i eventually turned into a fleeter, with always quite alot of success, i have been a quiet individual i don't have a board account, and i don't share my hits past the alliance im with if im with one.

I learnt the game on the my own and since then i have worked on my own way of hunting players, Alot of people rely on luck where i rely somewhat heavily on mind games, i treat this game like chess, I never feel it necessary to go for the quick kill if i need to drag things out with a player before i launch then i will.

On this account i sacked a colo that had just 88 fields and re-colonized in g1, i then proceeded to start astro 16 and i made a few deut mines, now i am saving for astro 17 then i will mine up to 36/32/32 and begin building a fleet with the merger coming i wanted to end the mining a little quicker, plus i don't think its too beneficial in a x1 uni to go much past 36/32/32

If there are any question do not hesitate to ask

Thank you

Dapi
Sagacious
Posted: Sep 12 2011, 10:55 PM

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Thanks for your interest in joining....

Keep checking back in case the guys have any questions for you smile.gif

--------------------
user posted image
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.2638 seconds | Archive