InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.

Learn More · Register Now
Welcome to Soccer Futbol Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (4) 1 [2] 3 4  ( Go to first unread post )

Thinking of Merengue & Family
Simon
Posted: Apr 18 2012, 09:16 AM

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 19

Let me add my good wishes to this thread as well, here's hoping for a smooth and speedy recovery.

All the best.
Penya
Posted: Apr 18 2012, 03:29 PM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 232

My good wishes to my friend Merengue and his family too. I look forward to simpler times ahead when we can get together and watch a futbol match without worries.
enganche
Posted: Apr 19 2012, 11:49 AM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 4

Add me to the well wishers. Merengue we are all thinking of you and your family and wish your daughter a speedy and full recovery.

--------------------
Prefiero morir de pie que vivir arrodillado
Sergio
Posted: Apr 19 2012, 05:24 PM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 48

Wishing for the best for you and your daughter Merengue.

--------------------
"You left as a champion, you will always be in our hearts. Rest in Peace Christian Benítez."
libero
Posted: Apr 20 2012, 08:36 AM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 88

My thoughts are with you and your family too Merengue. I know the good wishes I received from those here, most of whom only knew me through posting here, helped my morale as I recovered from my own medical problems several years ago.
Mr. Pither
Posted: Apr 20 2012, 08:46 AM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 105

I have been away for awhile and am saddened to read this news on my return. Like everyone else here, I pass on my best wishes to Merengue's daughter for a full recovery. We may not personally know one another but have a bond through this fine message board which Merengue created, his pain has become our pain too.

--------------------
P-I-T-H-E-R ...as in Brotherhood, but with PI instead of the BRO and no HOOD
robdog
  Posted: Apr 20 2012, 08:51 AM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 16

Merengue I hope everything works out to the best possible situation for you & your daughter.

--------------------
Merengue
Posted: Apr 22 2012, 01:53 PM

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

THANK YOU to all for their messages of support in this difficult time. It really means a lot that so many of you thought enough of my daughter's situation to come on here and express your thoughts and sympathies. Both my wife and I took strength from this support.

I do have some good news to report as yesterday Ana left intensive care and is starting her long road to recovery but the most nerve wracking part is over. It has been a very stressful week but our worst fears have not come to pass. Thank you again for your support, this is more than just a message board it is a community and I appreciate your input in what has been the most difficult time for both my wife and I.

--------------------
libero
Posted: Apr 22 2012, 02:25 PM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 88

Great news Merengue! I am happy to read of this and it is good to have you back here discussing some of the more mundane things in life like football! wink.gif
shelsoccer
Posted: Apr 22 2012, 06:25 PM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 63

Merengue:

I'm so happy to hear that the worst is over for your daughter. Give her a hug for all of us from the "community" you created.
Dr. Z
Posted: Apr 22 2012, 08:51 PM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 70

Wonderful news Merengue,I too am so very happy for you, your daughter and your entire family.

--------------------
Poniendo el pecho a las balas!
Gunners
Posted: May 1 2012, 10:03 AM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 26

Merengue,

I'm very happy for you and your family that the worst has passed. Your daughter and the rest of your family will be in my thoughts.
vince stravino
Posted: May 3 2012, 10:14 PM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 40

My thoughts and prayers are sent your way, my friend. May a Higher Power guide you through this difficulty and allow your daughter her health again.

Vince
Merengue
Posted: May 6 2012, 08:39 AM

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Again thank you to everyone for the good wishes. My daughter is making slow but steady progress and now is in the familiar surroundings of home which makes us all feel better. I thank you for your messages of support as it has given me strength to get through this difficult period.

--------------------
ursus arctos
Posted: May 7 2012, 08:13 AM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 135

Wonderful to hear, Merengue.

Sending her and your entire family the most positive thoughts possible from New York.
« Next Oldest | About The Board | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (4) 1 [2] 3 4 

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0778 seconds | Archive