It should be in any of the following formats:
1. + OpenOffice (.sxw, .odt)
2. + NeoOffice (.sxw)
3. + Microsoft Word (.doc, .docx)
4. + WinWord, WordPad (.rtf)
5. + StarOffice (.sdw)
6. + WordPerfect (.wp, .wpd)
7. * HTML (.htm, .html)
8. * Plain Text, NotePad (.txt)
(+) = Enhanced support where styles, bold/italics/underlines, will be preserved. Recommended for all languages.
(*) = Basic support. Not recommended. Use as last resort.
Okay steps are as follows--
- Login to your account
- Go to "Documents" [it's in the list of links on the left]
- Enter data such as document name [this can be anything, it's not the story name], format [poem or story?] and then the file location
- Click "Submit Document"
- Then go to "Stories"
- "New Story" [it's a link in the top right corner]
- If a guidelines message comes up, click the "Guidelines" link and then click the "Yes I agree" link at the bottom of page. Then click "New Story" again
- Then just follow the rest of the steps.. it's definitely pretty user-friendly from here on :smile:
Hope that helps you~