This skin was created by CT7 and Cor72z of the IF Skin Zone

zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.

Learn More · Sign-up Now
Welcome to The SSA. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

My latest artistic endevours, Street art!
Kazikamimoto
Posted: Mar 8 2012, 08:41 PM

Zaro's rank

Group: SSAian and proud
Member No.: 77

I've made the move into doing street art. Not only is it fun, it is a great way to say "fuck you" to proper galleries. Having the freedom to put your art anywhere is awesome. You all should try it sometime. Anyways, go check out my Flickr page for pics:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/spacekittendesign/

--------------------
I reject your reality and substitute my own
Space Kitten Design
Kazi's List of Hate

Trophy Galleon
Dunkum
Posted: Mar 9 2012, 02:32 PM

Bringing home the bacon

Member No.: 78

impressive

--------------------
'I have composed the SSA holy Creed' trophy, 'Moley mind reader' trophy, "saved Poppet from a sleepless night" pennant, "Getting Back to the Point" medal, "Certified UN Translator Certificate", 'Well done, Dunkum' Trophy, 'Inspired comedy' Trophy, "Playing the game right" trophy, life-sized Don Quixote bust and membership into the Windmill Enthusiasts club, 'OOOOH! BURN!' Trophy, 'hazardous mutation of Thread-Kinesis', robocup trophy, Diogenes club award for most books read 2010, Diogenes club award for most fiction read 2010, medal for Legendary Ambusher Skill

"Your incestuous murder-child was Hitler AND Stalin"
~SMBC theater
Kazikamimoto
Posted: Mar 9 2012, 08:40 PM

Zaro's rank

Member No.: 77

Why thank you cool.gif

--------------------
I reject your reality and substitute my own
Space Kitten Design
Kazi's List of Hate

Trophy Galleon
DangerousNate
Posted: Mar 11 2012, 10:07 AM

And Moley's still top poster

Member No.: 123

QUOTE (Kazikamimoto @ Mar 9 2012, 12:41 AM)
I've made the move into doing street art. Not only is it fun, it is a great way to say "fuck you" to proper galleries. Having the freedom to put your art anywhere is awesome. You all should try it sometime. Anyways, go check out my Flickr page for pics:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/spacekittendesign/

If only I could draw as well as you, I'd do some street art.

--------------------
"Remember if you are going to do something stupid, at least do it intelligently."
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Winston Churchill
Once a guy fell into a monocle making machine and made a spectacle of himself, while he was on fire.
"God is good, but never dance in a small boat." -Mikey's dad
"The sun shines and the day is beautiful even if there is a big raise in taxes." -Nev
My Storage Container for Awards
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Archive
SSA > Paradise Beach
SSA = MOBRA
SSA> Puzuzu
LAPSE IS KING (Apparantly)