RULES! READ EM!
The SSA survives on the principle that moderation should not be needed if everyone is nice to one another, however, that doesn't always work so:
Basic rules of the forum:
1. Don't be a cock... if it is going to piss someone off, don't do it...
2. This forum has to comply with Invision free terms of service, so basically, if it is illegal don't do it.
3. Please keep it civil. By that I mean don't post with the intent to hurt someone's feelings.
4. Don't post anything that is innapropriate. This includes overly sexual (pornography, graphic written), threatening or offensive stuff.
You lot have been here for long enough to know we don't really have any rules as long as you are been civil, so lets keep the SSA as a forum which is fun to hang at... Please don't make me have to make up more rules.
If you piss someone off:
1. 1st Warning
2. 2nd Warning, 3 day ban
3. 3rd Wardning, 2 week ban
4. 4th Warning, permaban.
This can change though depending on the circumstances.
THE ADMINISTRATORS CAN NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY ACTIONS BY MEMBERS OF THESE FORUMS. The people on this forum have a right to free speech, as such some viewpoints that could be seen as extremist or even insulting are written on these forums. The administrators and moderators attempt to catch and delete all posts which could be seen as insulting or are likely to offend a person or group. However due to various factors, this can not be guaranteed. If you are easily offended it is recommended that you do not visit these forums.
Signatures: (taken from the thread that was around)
Signatures should be no longer than 8 lines of standard size text. This includes quotes & images. Remember that a quote takes up an extra 3 lines of text + the text been quoted.
I am prepared to be leniant, but it gives a bad impression of the board if our average signature length is about 4 times larger than our average post length.
So, tricks to help you cut down signature length:
1. Cut out the crap!
2. Don't use line breaks... go across the page (especially for trophies)
3. Reduce text size! (especially useful if you have an exhaustive list of trophies
4. Instead of using quote tags, use italics and quotation marks, ie:
"I like sniffing my own farts" ~RhynoD, 2007
Avatars: Simple: Don't break the page/table.
SSA = MOBRA
LAPSE IS KING (Apparantly)