|· Portal||Help Search Members Calendar|
|Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )||Resend Validation Email|
|Welcome to RoleplayExpress. We hope you enjoy your visit.|
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.
Join our community!
If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:
Posted: Feb 28 2009, 04:22 AM
Member No.: 5
Joined: 27-February 09
Follow the rules or die. Srsly.
1. Godmodding is not tolerated. We don't care if you're epically bad ass and have super awesome powers, you can't kill someone in one blow and avoid every opposing blow. It just doesn't happen. Take some hits. It's cooler. For combat, we suggest conversing with your opponent over private message or instant message to plan out your battle. This results in less bickering and usually both roleplayers can be satisfied. If not, then bring it to the staff.
2. Take on only as many characters as you can handle. C/G is a lot of responsibility, especially if you have your own clan. Don't take more than you can handle. It's recommended to go with only one character for those not so use to the workings of C/G.
3. Same goes for clans. It's recommended to have ONE clan per member. You've got serious skills if you can keep up more than one. (And the staff will be making sure these clans are kept alive.)
4. If you have a clan, promote it. A clan is nothing without its members, and it is the leader's responsibility to get members. Make signatures for your clan and private message people you think might be interested. If your clan is lacking in members and activity, then expect it to be deleted. We give clans about a month to get rolling.
5. Interaction is REQUIRED. Meaning? You must interact with other clans besides your own. C/G is all about interaction. Your clan will also not get very far without interaction. Allies and enemies result in much action and benefits for many clans. So interaction, do it.
6. Be literate. Try some programs with spell check and grammar checks. It makes things easier for your fellow rpers and you look smarter.
7. No one liners. We all know you can post more than ONE fucking line.
8. Double posting is only allowed if you pass the character limit.
9. If the the thread in the General IC says "[open]" then anyone can join. If the thread says "[closed]" then only those that SHOULD be there will be there. If you know you're not supposed to be there, then don't post there. Your post will be DELETED. The same goes for [pm to join] and [invited only]. If you didn't pm or you didn't get an invite, then DON'T post.
10. Keep the OOC stuff to the OOC thread. We don't want to see it in the IC thread where it doesn't belong.