Psao

zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.

Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Welcome to Psao. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

WE'VE REACHED 50 Members, YAAAAY!!
bru
Posted: Sep 16 2004, 08:16 PM

*^* the foreign one *^*

Group: Admin
Member No.: 7

Congrats PSAO board.. We've reached 50 members. I'd like to poke the 50th member.. Holy_Bins
Ozguitar67
Posted: Sep 16 2004, 11:30 PM

*wishes he had more blue boxes...*

Group: Members
Member No.: 32

exciting! laugh.gif maybe you should message him *you've been poked* ...so he knows
aras
Posted: Sep 21 2004, 05:01 PM

not so evil tyrant

Member No.: 13

dry.gif that's almost sad when you think we have over 100 active members, and 200+ on the mailing list. *sighs*
haze-chan
Posted: Sep 24 2004, 08:35 AM

MEZZO!!!!

Group: Super Mods
Member No.: 4

Some people just aren't down with the whole forum thing.

It ain't for everyone. I think it's serving its intended purpose quite well.
psychotic shinji
Posted: Oct 29 2004, 06:24 AM

Pokemon

Member No.: 58

Now you have one more. HAHAHAHA blink.gif
JV3r8
Posted: Sep 16 2005, 07:36 AM

Otaku

Member No.: 91

is members really a good way to count?

it seems that almost every forum does it in it's beginnings but shouldn't something like posts per week per person be used to really see how active a forum is?

or i might just be crazy blink.gif
Manguskahn
Posted: Sep 19 2005, 02:07 PM

Otaku

Member No.: 90

Your just crazy... I did not realize the club had 200 some odd members. That is awsome that some people actually get involved in clubs that are not strictly academic. (yeah I know, I sound like I am a total bookworm) But I'm not!!!
JV3r8
Posted: Sep 21 2005, 01:10 PM

Otaku

Member No.: 91

meh, i still like teh set up at PSU with the old AEC crew^^

not only were they cool but they did cool stuff too^^"

and there were like 30 of them that were involved in the club at any given time until they all graduated or something....

www.bigsushi.net if you wanna check out their online forum HQ
Engrish
Posted: Oct 3 2006, 08:55 PM

Otaku

Member No.: 147

this doesnt belong here but our we officially NOT using these old forums anymore?
peeturkey
Posted: Oct 3 2006, 09:57 PM

Wiener. Not a Winner.

Member No.: 54

Er, wha? I don't know what's making you think otherwise, but these forums are still being used, it's just that it happens to suffer from periods of inactivity from time to time. Those other boards are for the anime convention some of the members are planning.
JavaFox
Posted: Oct 4 2006, 11:04 AM

Coffee and VG Addict

Member No.: 92

QUOTE (Engrish @ Oct 3 2006, 08:55 PM)
this doesnt belong here but our we officially NOT using these old forums anymore?

Does that imply there are other forums to use? >.>

There aren't. Not for PSAO, at least.
Setsucon has their own forums for con setup...but that's a sub committee of PSAO.

Ze be our boards and zay be staying. <3
I mean, who wouldn't want to be blinded by brilliant green while they chat? <3
Ginsu Blender
Posted: Oct 6 2006, 12:32 PM

Kamisama No Te

Member No.: 107

I think bright blinding neon green is fine. Besides, itís not like it is bright green text on a purple background that you're reading. That might causes ocular bleeding. Do members even know there is a forum? I mean, people will show up to showings, sure, but I don't remember any mention of the forum. Also, people are lazy.
JavaFox
Posted: Oct 8 2006, 07:48 PM

Coffee and VG Addict

Member No.: 92

QUOTE (Ginsu Blender @ Oct 6 2006, 12:32 PM)
I think bright blinding neon green is fine. Besides, itís not like it is bright green text on a purple background that you're reading. That might causes ocular bleeding. Do members even know there is a forum? I mean, people will show up to showings, sure, but I don't remember any mention of the forum. Also, people are lazy.

That has been a pet peeve of mine since the beginning of my webmaster-ness.
People don't really realize we exist.

I try. Really I do.
But I'm only one person. T_T

You all should wack people over the heads and tell them to come here.

...maybe if there were incentive? Think we should have our own forum-based contests? Forum people only? >.>?
Engrish
Posted: Oct 8 2006, 09:19 PM

Otaku

Member No.: 147

or during the meetings we could use this forums or the site, like discussing what has been said in the forums during the meetings. all we need to do is hook up the laptops to the projector like we do for the dvds. this way if we have what has been said as text right in front of our faces, we will be less likely to sit there and not say anything because nothing comes to mind. and it will be a good place to show off any artwork someone did too. that could be done during the intermission
PlasmaFire
Posted: Nov 8 2006, 11:41 AM

Otaku

Member No.: 140

So now we have 150, and it's been two years since this announcement. It took at least 3 years before that, presumably, for us to reach 50 total members...so our rate of change in members joining is increasing! Wonderful.
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0507 seconds · Archive

The expressed opinions, informational content and links displayed on student organization Web pages do not necessarily reflect a position or policy of the Pennsylvania State University or its affiliates. No official endorsement by the Pennsylvania State University of the viewpoints expressed on student organization Web pages should be inferred.