Canada

InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.

Learn More · Sign-up Now
Welcome to NationStates - Canada. We hope you enjoy your visit.
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.
Please click on 'register' above to join our community
If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

| Add Reply || New Topic || New Poll |

Brilliant postmoderist essays! :)
Pez201
Posted: May 1 2009, 10:32 AM
| Quote |

Has returned from goat shooting

Group: Citizen
Member No.: 185

Read brilliant postmoderist essays online! yes.gif

http://www.elsewhere.org/pomo/

Of course, being a student, I knew how wonderful these really are:

Buxton implies that we have to choose between Marxist capitalism and Lyotardist narrative. Therefore, Lacan’s critique of neotextual narrative holds that the establishment is capable of social comment.

rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif

To see another essay, see the sentence directly below the list of references, and click on the link.

--------------------
"I never said i was the first person..yesh. I admit Pez was the first one to throw a goat" - Fin
Leader of the Canadian Fat Whale Party from 21/5/08 - 29/8/09 and from 1/8/09 when his 48 hour brain fuzz cleared up. :D
| PM |
« Next Oldest | Real Life Entertainment | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options | Add Reply || New Topic || New Poll |

Key: Diplomat, Member, Citizen, Officer, Admin.

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0874 seconds | Archive