We allow users to post and become part of our community. By registering here you agree to abide by these rules and to follow them accordingly, and to report any violators of these rules:
1. COPPA Regulations:
2. Prohibited Content/Behavior:
- COPPA stands for “Children's Online Privacy Protection Act”. As an ‘operator’; (one who owns and/or operates a website/message board), all users who register their information with any site must be 13 years of age or older. If you are under the age of 13, I’m sorry but currently we are not accepting underage users. If an account with a birth date under the age of 13 is discovered, the account will be automatically deleted without warning.
3. Requesting to be Board Staff:
- S.P.A.M. also known as ‘Stupid Pointless Annoying Messages’.
- Excessive consecutive Posting.
- Pornography & Hentai.
- Vulgarity, Racism, Prejudices, Excessive Swearing.
- Flaming; Insulting another individual directly.
- Multiple registrations.
- Bumping 1 Month Old Topics
- Claiming, using, or stealing any graphics, skins, codes, materials, stories, etc as your own.
- Discussions of illegal activities, ROMs, Free P2P programs, hacking, account manipulating, free downloading of copyrighted materials and so forth.
- The only areas where all of this is allowed is the Insane Rapids forum, with the exception that no links to copyright infringing websites and/or copyright law infringing material.
- PLEASE, do not ask or PM/IM/Email an Admin or Mod requesting to be Board Staff here, if we need it, we will find that person amongst the members who have made a good contribution to the forums, has a good sense of justice and leads a good example on the board. Asking will lower your chances significantly.
Our warn system is based on 1 out of 5 chances. So 1 warn will put you at 20%. We have very little tolerance at this message board. Depending on the situation, you'll either receive a minor punishment or very severe. We’ll mostly warn you for minor mistakes and probably ban you for anything else, so please be aware.
6. Account Management
- Threads that are strictly advertisements are forbidden except in the Advertisement Tower.
- but you must have 50 posts before you are allowed to advertise.
- You may advertise in your signature with either text link or banner image.
- Do NOT advertise through the PM system, expect a warn and/or ban from this. Report illegal advertising to a Mod and or Admin if you receive such a PM.
7. InvisionFree's TOS:
- Do Not register more than once per person.
- If you wish to change your username, please request this in the Support forums.
- Do Not give out your password to anyone, even if one claims to be an admin or moderator in our forum. The staff does not need to know your account' password, and you should report anyone who attempts to obtain it from you.
- You are responsible for what someone posts under your account. Do not leave your account open on your PC for others to use.
8. Helpful Tips:
- For any other information on rules and regulations of this or any other Invisionfree Board please refer to this link:
Invisionfree Terms of Service
- Respect your fellow mods and admins.
- Do Not flame.
- Report Mod/Admin Abuse to the Manager.
- Do not upload useless images to the board. Use sites like ImageShack.
- Avoid confrontational dispute.