zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.

Learn More · Register for Free
Welcome to Megalyn E Online. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Megalyn E Online
Site Infomation

Welcome to Megalyn E Online!

This forum is dedicated to actress Megalyn Echikunwoke, best known for her performances as Isabelle Tyler (The 4400), Cassie Robinson (Supernatural) and Dr. Tara Price (CSI: Miami). Feel free to browse through and join us in sharing news, art, fan fiction, etc. Enjoy!

Admins

ChelseaJ and nig.honey
Moderators
Walya and Kreeah
Announcements

Welcome to Megalyn E Online!

MEGALYN NEWS

>> Hope you enjoy our new forum layout. Please drop a note in the Site News section and let us know how we're doing.

>>We're on Twitter now! Follow us @MegalynEOnline.

>> Make sure to watch Megalyn in all new episodes of CW's 90210 on Tuesdays & SHOWTIME's new series 'House Of Lies' on Sundays 10pm. More clips, pics & details on board.

>> Megalyn has finished filming Whit Stillman's Damsels in Distress The show is expected to air on Showtime im MY amd LA April 6th 2012. She will start shooting House of Lies in July.

>> We've got great new additions to our Fan Fiction and Artwork sections. Head over for some Dean/Cassie goodness!

>> The second edition of our Megalyn fansite is now up and running. We've got a comprehensive gallery, fanlisting and the latest news of Megalyn and her projects. Check it out at Megalyn-Fan.net

>> Megalyn will feature in the documentary film 50 Faces of Nigeria which profiles 50 Nigerians from various industries, exploring their journeys to success, thoughts on Nigeria's present and hopes for Nigeria's future.

>>Join Megalyn in supporting the efforts of women and children in Africa through her organization, W.E.A.P.O.N. The organization is currently working in Enugu, Nigeria.

Affliates/Links

Megalyn-Fan.net
Visit our new Megalyn fansite! We've got the latest news, a comprehensive gallery, media clips, etc.
UniquelyME
Take a moment to join our Megalyn fanlisting.
So Much for Invincible
This page was created by our own nig.honey. Check out the fanart!
MEO on Facebook
Got facebook? Well Megalyn E Online now has a facebook edition!
Not Just a Pretty Face
A facebook fanclub by EdenWrites.

Hi, darkgirl3 here
Darkgirl3
  Posted: Jul 26 2011, 09:39 AM

New and Fabulous

Group: Member
Member No.: 111

Hi most people from other sites might know me as Darkgirl3 or my newest pen name darkangelgirl13. also go by darkgirl on one site. I love writing fanfiction and i have a lot with Megalyn as Cassie Robinson. I thought she was excellent on Supernatural and after her apperance she was the only woman i will ever consider for Dean Winchester. She had great chemestry with him. She is an awesome woman and I hope to start posting some my fanfiction here with her. She became one my favorite actresses on Tv and still ranks the highest.
walya
Posted: Jul 26 2011, 03:25 PM

Dean & Cassie Addict

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 21

:woo WELCOME ON BOARD DARKGIRL!

So great to have you with us, I'm a huge fan of your work, You're just amazing:)

We have tons of new fics & some great Dassie drawings in the Cassie Robinson section, go take a look sometimes..

This post has been edited by walya on Jul 26 2011, 03:26 PM
Darkgirl3
Posted: Jul 26 2011, 03:36 PM

New and Fabulous

Thanks, I'm glad you still wanting to read. I posted the link to my newest story here. I decided to start writing the whole story then post since my muse runs away so much. I think I get new ones each time with the idea's I think of. Glad to be here, and can't wait to see the art work read the stories. I love me some Dassie
Kreeah
Posted: Jul 26 2011, 04:27 PM

Megalyn Fan Always and Forever

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 47

:wel Darkgirl :wel

Great to have you on Megalyn's board. I really think you will like it here. I can honestly say I love this board and the posters are the best, kind, thoughtful and considerate. Please feel free to express your opinion about Megalyn or anyone else, we also have an off topic board also.

I so agree with you Dassie is the best couple ever, my absolute favorite. That was one of the hottest love scenes I've ever seen on TV from anybody. They have mad chemistry. And Cassie IS the only woman for Dean, we all here on Meg's board know that.

So please check out the board and post with us and just join in on the fun. :)
princessmia
Posted: Jul 26 2011, 05:53 PM

msmiasharp

Member No.: 46

QUOTE (Darkgirl3 @ Jul 26 2011, 09:39 AM)
Hi most people from other sites might know me as Darkgirl3 or my newest pen name darkangelgirl13. also go by darkgirl on one site. I love writing fanfiction and i have a lot with Megalyn as Cassie Robinson. I thought she was excellent on Supernatural and after her apperance she was the only woman i will ever consider for Dean Winchester. She had great chemestry with him. She is an awesome woman and I hope to start posting some my fanfiction here with her. She became one my favorite actresses on Tv and still ranks the highest.

Welcome aboard. I am so glad that megalyn's board is growing. I long for her to be the biggest star in the world. I am not a big reader but i will do my best to read your fan fics. [QUOTE]
Darkgirl3
  Posted: Jul 26 2011, 06:12 PM

New and Fabulous

Thanks Kreeah and Princessmia I know I'm going to love it here. I have posted the link to one my stories and going post more links in a little. Most my stuff is mature cause I love to expand on that sex scene from the show. One the things I'm great at, details I'm working at getting better on. I love reading it's how i develope my own plots, but books went out the window when I found fanfiction like this. :drool
nig.honey
Posted: Jul 27 2011, 08:05 AM

Megaholic

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2

Welcome, Darkgirl3! Great to have you here :)
Darkgirl3
  Posted: Jul 27 2011, 09:29 AM

New and Fabulous

Thanks Nig.honey glad to be here.
Nissa
Posted: Jul 31 2011, 02:32 PM

New and Fabulous

Member No.: 73

Welcome on board Darkgirl3!
Darkgirl3
  Posted: Jul 31 2011, 03:11 PM

New and Fabulous

QUOTE (Nissa @ Jul 31 2011, 02:32 PM)
Welcome on board Darkgirl3!

:thanks Nissa
ChelseaJ
Posted: Aug 22 2011, 08:37 PM

Megalyn fan

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Hello and welcome to Megalyn E Online!!!!!

Tahnks for joining. Have a look around and jump right in!

We look forward to seeing you around :)

Cheers!
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Skin created by Tariq of the IF Skin Zone.

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1849 seconds | Archive