Create a free forum in seconds.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Master of the Squared Circle. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Left Side Specials Bug?
Mic_Check
Posted: Nov 8 2011, 07:11 PM

Breffmints

Group: Members
Member No.: 466

I don't remember if there was a thread made for this.

A few months back when the Title Gauntlet took place, there were two instances where it seemed like mid-match special cards wouldn't activate despite being able to. They were sleeper specials, and it happened to at least two people, because I was one of them. I want to say the other one was Version1. Anyhow, what happened during the gauntlet was that at two different matches, one player's specials weren't activating even under the correct circumstances. After this happened to me (I was the second player) and mentioned it, someone else spoke up about it seemingly happening to them. We seemed to isolate it as being on the left side (red) of the match screen but we couldn't replicate it and it seemed tostop after that.

Talon just now made mention that he couldn't use Destroyer Kip Up in one match, and then not able to use Foot On The Ropes for a match right after that, and I'm wondering if it's lag on his part (for either uses) or if it was the bug, as lag can explain away FOTR, but not so much Kip unless he had taken too much damage already (and I got mutilated that match so I would assume he was still in range of being able to use it in the last 20 or so turns of the match). In any case, these matches took place in room SETTIN_IT_UP and the second match ended at 6:35 PM ST, about.

I wouldn't be reporting this if Talon didn't mention his specials weren't working, so this could be a random fluke, but I dunno. Better safe than sorry, I guess.
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

MSC is not responsible for the content of the messages posted on this board. All trademarks mentioned are properties of the companies that they are licensed to, and are in no way connected to MSC.

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1387 seconds | Archive