Mobius

InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.

Learn More · Sign-up Now
Welcome to Mobius. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Please Support Our Mobius Affiliates
| Adult DVD Empire | Amazon.com | Amazon.co.uk | buy.com | DVD Empire | DVDPlanet.com | RBCMP3.com | YesAsia |

Appropriate to post?
Eric Weber
Posted: Jun 20 2008, 09:18 AM

Mobian

Group: Members
Member No.: 542

I have an image that I want to share with the members of the cult/exploitation group - it's an image of myself and actress Susan Tyrrell. I feel the members of the group might get a kick of it. Is that allowed? Or is that more appropriate for Flickr or other photo sharing websites as opposed to a message board. Just wanted to see what you guys thought!
Michael Blanton
Posted: Jul 1 2008, 11:07 PM

Mobian

Member No.: 194

QUOTE (Eric Weber @ Jun 20 2008, 09:18 AM)
Is that allowed?

Only if she's nekkid!

--------------------
"Don't ever tell anybody that they're not free, 'cause then they're gonna get real busy killin' and maimin' to prove to you that they are. Oh, yeah, they're gonna talk to you, and talk to you, and talk to you about individual freedom. But they see a free individual, it's gonna scare 'em."
George Hanson
Marty McKee
Posted: Jul 9 2008, 09:35 AM

Mobian Idol

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 19

Sorry for not seeing this earlier, Eric. Personally, I don't like photos or videos embedded on a message board, but that's just me and not necessarily Mobius' stance. My advice would be to post it to Flickr or a similar site and post the link here. If it may be inappropriate for viewing on a work computer (which I'm certain your isn't...just speaking generally now), please note it in the post.

--------------------
Follow me on Twitter, friend me on Facebook, or follow my blog at Johnny LaRue's Crane Shot.
Eric Weber
Posted: Jul 16 2008, 08:25 AM

Mobian

Member No.: 542

Gotcha! Thanks, Marty! Just wanted to check first!
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
InvisionFree gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Learn More · Register for Free

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0354 seconds | Archive