Mobius

InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.

Learn More · Sign-up Now
Welcome to Mobius. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Please Support Our Mobius Affiliates
| Adult DVD Empire | Amazon.com | Amazon.co.uk | buy.com | DVD Empire | DVDPlanet.com | RBCMP3.com | YesAsia |

Am I hallucinating?, querry about pull down menu
John Bernhard
Posted: Sep 13 2006, 11:57 AM

Mobian

Group: Members
Member No.: 154

This really is a meaningless post, but it seems to be that the Euro board and the Cult board flip flop positions almost evey time I use the the pull down menu. Am I losing it or do they really switch positions?
Bill Picard
Posted: Sep 18 2006, 07:06 AM

Mobian

Group: Members
Member No.: 32

I check the site several times a day and haven't ever seen this happen, so unless it's your browser... biggrin.gif
Dave Garrett
Posted: Sep 18 2006, 11:23 AM

Mobian

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 14

You know, when you first posted about this, I checked it out, and noticed that the Euro-Cult and Cult boards appeared in "reverse" order in the dropdown menu, but despite going back and forth several times, I couldn't get them to change positions.

But I just now checked the dropdown again, and now they're in the "correct" order, so I guess you're absolutely correct. I have no idea why this happens, but as long as it's not materially affecting anything else, I'm going to just chalk it up to one of those odd, hard-to-duplicate system glitches that occasionally crop up.

Dave

InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1001 seconds | Archive