Mobius

Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Mobius. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Please Support Our Mobius Affiliates
| Adult DVD Empire | Amazon.com | Amazon.co.uk | buy.com | DVD Empire | DVDPlanet.com | RBCMP3.com | YesAsia |

What's it going to take to get new forum software?, And what can I do to help.
Ian Maguire
Posted: Feb 12 2006, 08:58 PM

Mobian

Group: Members
Member No.: 232

I like mhvf.net a lot, but the new forum software has got to go. After writing a long and prescient post on the size of the erection on the guy in the poster for HOSTEL ninja.gif on the sci-fi board the whole thing got erased when the software asked me to log in for the 2nd time.

So whatís the hold-up on improving from the current temporary software and, more importantly, what can I do to help? The forums are a community of sorts, and Iím sure Iím not the only one who would be willing to pitch in
Simon Booth
Posted: Feb 12 2006, 11:06 PM

Mobian

Member No.: 102

I've had no trouble with the board software - in fact I've been very pleased with it. I perhaps don't post as frequently as others though...
Ian Maguire
Posted: Feb 12 2006, 11:45 PM

Mobian

Member No.: 232

It could very well just be a problem on my end, but I participate in a number of online forums and mhvf is the only one where I encounter this sort of thing. I'm glad it's working for others...
Marc Morris
Posted: Feb 13 2006, 01:36 PM

Mobian

Member No.: 86

For long posts I've learned to write these in Word or similar, then paste into the 'new post' window.

--------------------
Cult Movie Forums
Cinema + DVD Discussion
  Nucleus Films
DVD Releasing + Extras
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0841 seconds | Archive