Mobius

InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.

Learn More · Sign-up Now
Welcome to Mobius. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Please Support Our Mobius Affiliates
| Adult DVD Empire | Amazon.com | Amazon.co.uk | buy.com | DVD Empire | DVDPlanet.com | RBCMP3.com | YesAsia |

COMMUNITY, back at last, this Thursday
Lisa Larkin
Posted: Mar 13 2012, 12:04 AM

Mobian

Group: Members
Member No.: 356

Its treatment by NBC doesn't bode well for its future, but they did put together this epic movie trailer clip:

http://www.hulu.com/watch/337530/community...urns#s-p1-sr-i1

p.s. Jim Rash's Angelina Jolie mockery at the Oscars was one of the highlights of this year's tepid show.

This post has been edited by Lisa Larkin on Mar 13 2012, 12:09 AM
Andrew King
Posted: Mar 13 2012, 12:55 AM

Mobian

Member No.: 9

Community Returns on YouTube NBC HD (as HULU does not work outside of America).
Terry Barhorst, Jr.
Posted: Mar 13 2012, 07:26 AM

Mobian

Member No.: 66

All of "Abed's Master Key", a three part animated Community apéritif, is available on Hulu. Don't know if it's available on NBC HD.

--------------------
Jinx
Jim Donahue
Posted: Mar 15 2012, 07:35 AM

Mobian

Member No.: 47

Interview with Jim Rash.
Jim Donahue
Posted: Apr 27 2012, 10:32 AM

Mobian

Member No.: 47

Just wanted to point out that B-movie icon Michael Ironside was in last night's COMMUNITY. It was fun to see him pop up unexpectedly in a comedy!

This post has been edited by Jim Donahue on Apr 27 2012, 11:45 AM
Marty McKee
Posted: Apr 27 2012, 10:37 AM

Mobian Idol

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 19

QUOTE (Jim Donahue @ Apr 27 2012, 10:32 AM)
Just wanted to point out that B-movie icon Michael Ironside was in last night's COMMUNITY. It was fun to see him pop unexpectedly in a comedy!

I finally gave up this show recently, so I missed the L&O parody, but if I had known Ironside was going to be on, I woulda tuned in. He did a JUSTIFIED a few weeks ago too.

--------------------
Follow me on Twitter, friend me on Facebook, or follow my blog at Johnny LaRue's Crane Shot.
Lisa Larkin
Posted: May 3 2012, 05:10 PM

Mobian

Member No.: 356

The L&O parody was spot-on, down to the cops and ADA (Troy in a Chris Noth-ish leather jacket) getting approval from the DA (Jeff) to search a suspect's locker on the courthouse (err, school) steps. It was also good to see Michael K. Williams again, though I wish they would use him better.

MTA: forgot to mention the cameo by Leslie Hendrix, who plays the coroner on L&O. She plays the botanist who performs the postmortem on the study group's yam. laugh.gif

They also did the classic "phone call announcing the unexpected death of a character in the final moments of the episode" bit.

This post has been edited by Lisa Larkin on May 3 2012, 06:33 PM
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Sign-up Now

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0580 seconds | Archive